Can i take your orders?

A/N
I like these author notes too much 😂 anyways... I've actually finished writing this book now, it's over :( it only goes up to 51 chapters so get the tissues ready 😂😭
Thank you so much for reading this book so far :) it means a lot ❤️

------------
Brooke's POV

I had a tight grip on Lee's hand as we dodged all the people walking the streets of London. London is a scary place, especially when you're as small and as fragile as me, one small bump to the shoulder and I'd be on the floor.
"Where are we planning on going?" I asked Steph who was in front of Lee and I with Jake.
"We're going to stop off at Trafalgar Square then make our way to the London eye." Stephanie grinned.
"We're going on the London eye?" Lee asked and Jake laughed.
"Yeah." He responded. I'm not a fan of heights but as long as I'm with lee, things should be fine.

After walking for about half an hour as we didn't live too close to central London, we made it to Trafalgar Square where we instantly walked up to the water fountain.
"Do you have a penny?" I asked Steph and she dug around her purse before pulling out a 2p and passing it to me. I thanked her before turning to lee.
"Make a wish." I grinned, giving him the 2p.
"Steph gave that to you." He said.
"And I'm giving it to you." I giggled and he shook his head.
"I don't have any wishes." He said and I frowned.
"Oh come on, there's got to be something." I said, nudging his arm gently.
"I already have everything that I've wished for B." He responded.
"So you make a wish." He added.
"Well I also have everything that I've ever wished for." I smirked.
"Just throw the coin in together please." Jake sighed and I laughed before looking at lee. He rolled his eyes at me playfully but placed his hand over mine, squeezing his eyes shut. I smiled and closed my eyes before swinging our hands back and then throwing the coin into the water, wishing.
I opened my eyes and looked at lee who's eyes also fluttered open.
"What did you wish for?" I asked.
"If I tell you, it won't come true." He smirked, pecking my nose before taking my hand and walking off to wherever Jake and Steph were heading.

"Shall I poke him?" I heard Steph whisper to Jake as we approached them.
"Poke who?" I asked but Steph instantly shushed me and pointed a finger to one of the living statues. You know, the people that sit there, hovering off the ground, completely still like a mannequin?!
"Why would you do that?" Lee asked, laughing.
"Because it seems like nothing can phase them. I mean, look at it. It's just sitting there, holding a stick, staring out into the distance whilst people try to take selfies with it." Stephanie said.
"Like, what happens if it needs to wee?" she also added, making a laugh escape my lips.
"We could always sit around and wait." Jake smirked and Lee's eyes widened.
"We could be here for hours. Aren't we meant to be going on the London eye?" Lee asked.
"Well yeah but we've got all day." Jake said.
"Yeah, all day to do something other than stare at a mannequin thing." I laughed.
"Oh come on, just for a few minutes." Steph begged and I looked at lee who sighed.
"Fine, a few minutes." He groaned.

---------------
So a few minutes turned into a few hours. No lie.
"Ugh I'm starving." I said, gripping at my stomach that was growling.
"Same and I need to pee." Lee frowned.
"Steph come on, this is ridiculous now. He hasn't moved for hours." Jake said.
"I just want to see what happens." She pouted.
"Maybe we can another day. We've literally been sitting here, staring at some living statue when nothing has happened. I think we should go and get some food then head to the London eye." Jake said and she sighed.
"Fine." She said, standing up from the wall as did the rest of us.

We had no clue where we were heading or even eating.

Jake and Lee made the decision on where to eat and they chose Nando's. No surprise there.
The boys walked in ahead of Steph and I, asking for a table and Steph nudged my shoulder.
"So have you and lee, you know, done anything?" She asked, whispering so no one could hear us.
"What? No." I laughed.
"Really? Not even like, how do I put this? Have you not even fiddled about with each other?" She asked and I burst out laughing.
"No we haven't." I said through the laughter. She's so gross.

We soon got shown to our table for four and I sat opposite Lee with Stephanie beside me.
"Can I take your orders?" The waitress asked, looking among us four. She looked about our age. We had told her what we would like food wise and she smiled.
"Any drinks with that?" She asked, her eyes looking straight at Lee.
"Uh, yeah." Lee said, taking his eyes away from her.
"Can I have coke please?" He asked and she nodded with a smile.
"Anyone else?" She asked as I connected mine and Lee's hands across the table so she would get the hint that he's actually taken.
"Water please." Stephanie said and she nodded, jotting it down on her paper.
"I'll have a coke aswell please." Jake said before all heads turned my way.
"I'll just have a coke please." I said before she walked away, giving lee a small smile.

I rolled my eyes and took my hand away from Lee's who was oblivious to what that girl was doing.
"Are you ok B?" Jake asked with a frown and I forced on a smile.
"Me? Yeah, I'm good, perfect actually." I said, sitting up a little straighter.

After a couple of minutes, the waitress came back with our drinks, passing them to us all, individually. As she leaned across the table to pass Lee his, she sent a smirk his way, making sure her chesticles were out and visible for him to see. I saw his eyes flicker down and then back up to her face. She grinned and slowly stood back up with a smirk.
"Food will be on its way shortly." She said, biting down on her lip, looking at lee. I saw his eye form a little wink and my eyes widened.

Seriously dude? Your girlfriend is sitting right here and you're flirting with some slutty waitress. Arsehole.