Shes with me.

Brooke's POV

"Hurry up, we're going to be late." Jake said, barging into the room just as I was pulling on my dress.
"There's a such thing as knocking." I groaned as Jake left the room and I looked over my appearance in the mirror. For some reason, I felt so insecure.

I was wearing a red tight long sleeved dress that came to mid thigh and some red pumps on my feet. My hair was straightened and fell down my back. My makeup was very natural, nothing that I never normally do. Foundation, powder, mascara and some eyeliner in my waterline. I never liked to go too over the top on my makeup.

There was a little cough behind me and I turned around to see lee standing there, grinning widely at me.
"You look nice." He said and I looked down at my feet, tucking some hair behind my ear before looking back up at him.
"So do you." I smiled, taking in what he was wearing. He had some black skinny jeans on with occasional rips, a plain black top and his signature camouflage jacket.
"Thank you." He grinned and came closer to me.
"Can I take you somewhere tomorrow?" He asked.
"What? Like a date?" I asked with a smirk.
"Yes, a date." He grinned.
"Then yes, you may take me somewhere tomorrow." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck as his made their way around my waist.
"Can I kiss you again?" He asked and I rolled my eyes playfully at him. Why does he always ask me before he does something? It's cute how nervous he gets.
"Why of course." I said, biting my lip to hide the smile that was forming. We both leaned in, connecting our lips for the second time in 24 hours. Yet again, the kiss was more of a peck because Jake was shouting from downstairs saying that we needed to leave.
"There's always another time." Lee laughed and I grabbed my phone before we walked out to go to this party.

-------------------
If my mum knew I was here, she'd go crazy. The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music. I didn't mind this song.

I had a tight grip on Lees hand as we walked around the house to find their mates. My eyes shifted around the room as we walked in a quick pace. Sweaty bodies danced in time to the music, swigging back their alcoholic drinks. I looked over to the table where all the alcohol was and I pulled lees arm back. He looked at me in confusion.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Can we get a drink?" I asked. If we're at a party with free alcohol, why not have some?
"I've got to drive but feel free." He grinned and I nodded, letting go of his hand and walking over to the booze table.

I grabbed one of the plastic cups and began to pour myself some alcohol. I wasn't too sure what I was pouring into the cup but if it'll get me drunk then I don't care.
"That's a nice dress you've got on there." Some deep voice said, as I went to take a sip of my drink. I lowered the cup and turned around to see some boy with thick black hair, spiked up on top of his hair.
"Um, thanks." I coughed awkwardly.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" He asked as he began to caress my cheek.
"I-" I started.
"She's with me." The northern accent said, making both the boy and I look at him.
"Really? You're with that?" The boy scoffed and I frowned.
"What's wrong with that?" I asked, he rolled his eyes in response and left. Lee came to my side.
"Are you ok?' He asked and I nodded before taking a sip of my drink. Bloody hell, whatever I put in that drink was way too strong.
"Jake found the boys, shall we?" He asked, holding out his arm.
"We shall." I giggled, linking our arms and walking off to find Jake and Steph who were with some friends.

--------------------
Lees POV (oooo.. 😏)

I watched as Brooke's hair spun out and bounced more with each move and beat. She took my hand and began to turn me around.
"Isn't it meant to be the other way round? You know, me spinning you around?" I laughed, pulling her into me.
"Tonight, you're the girl and I'm the boy." She slurred. I think she may have had one too many drinks.
"I'd rather not be the girl." I chuckled as she began to dip me like they do in those romantic movies.
"Being the girl is the best part of the night." She giggled and pulled me back up quickly, only for me to place my hand on her lower back and hold one of her hands, dipping her back.
"This way is much better." I smirked before pulling her back up.

Brooke stood there in front of me, grinning like mad.
"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked.
"Because I'm having fun." She replied before stepping back away from me and placing one hand on her head and one out in front of her. Oh god, I know where this is going. She then began to do the sprinkler in time to the music before moving the hand that was out in front of her to her shin and she began to pump her leg back and forth.
"You're crazy." I laughed, stopping her from the weird dancing she was doing and wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Crazy is fun." She hiccuped before placing her index finger on my lips.
"What are you do-" I started but she pressed my lips together.
"Shhh." She whispered and I furrowed my eyebrows. We're in a room filled with loud music and people laughing and she's telling me to shush?
"Why?" I asked once she removed her fingers.
"Did you hear that?" She asked. What the hell is she on about?
"Hear what? The music?" I asked and she nodded.
"It's changed to slow. Do you know what that means?" She asked.
"It means that I can do this." I grinned, spinning her around slowly.
"Yeah but I can do this." She giggled, leaning me back and slowly spinning me.
"The last time I checked, I had a willy. I'm not a girl." I laughed.
"And I have boobs." She smirked, placing her hands over her boobs.
"Which means you're the girl. Let's dance the normal way." I chuckled. She sighed loudly but continued to dance, being the girl she is.

I really like this blonde girl standing in front of me, like probably way too much.