Why are you up at this time?

A/N
I'm feeling generous today...
So here, have another update :))

----------------
Brooke's POV

"So how's your singing career going?" Caleb asked, placing his fork down on his plate gently.
"It's going good. I actually got a text from my manager the other week. She said that we need to sort some bits out." I explained.
"And are you going to see her?" My mum asked.
"Yeah I think so. It won't be until a few weeks but yeah." I smiled, taking a sip of my water.
"Do you sing lee?" My mum asked lee and he shook his head quickly.
"Me? God no. I don't sing." He laughed.
"Why not?" Caleb asked.
"Trust me, if I tried to sing, your ear drums would burst." Lee replied and I laughed from beside him before cutting up my chicken.

Before dinner, mum made Caleb and I stay in the same room and apologise to each other which actually went down well. I still don't like him but I guess you can say he's growing on me...

Once we had finished eating, Caleb kindly took mine and Lee's plates, putting them in the dishwasher.
"Thank you for the dinner." Lee grinned.
"You're welcome." My mum smiled before nodding in my direction in approval. I bit down on my lip to hide a smile that was forming and I took Lee's hand to go upstairs.

"Things seem happier today." Lee said, sitting down on my desk chair.
"Yeah, I'm glad." I giggled, walking over to him and straddling his lap. He placed his hands on my thighs and rubbed them up and down softly.
"Do you think she'll allow us to sleep in the same bed tonight?" Lee asked.
"Hopefully! Let's just not ask." I giggled, biting down on my lip and he smacked my thigh gently.
"What was that for?" I asked innocently.
"You know what it was for." He chuckled, bringing his hands up to my face and cupping it.
"I don't think I'm understanding." I smirked, biting my lip once again.
"I hate you." He laughed.
"And I love you." I giggled, placing my lips on his.

I'll never get tired of Lee's kisses.

--------------
After the message I received earlier, I can't stop tossing and turning. Lee was asleep beside me and I sighed. I reached over and grabbed my phone, opening up the one message that had made me in this state.

FROM TRACY (MANAGER)
Hello Brooke, I know we spoke about wanting to catch up to talk, do you think we could meet up on Friday? It's important.

I sighed. What could be that important? What if she doesn't want me anymore? What if she's stopping the record label? Oh my god.

I decided to reply quickly, even though it was two in the morning.

TO TRACY (MANAGER)
Hi Tracy :) is everything ok?

I was not expecting a reply as quickly as I did considering it's early hours of the morning.

FROM TRACY (MANAGER)
Yes, everything's just fine, we just need to talk about some things. So is Friday ok?

TO TRACY (MANAGER)
Friday is great 👍🏼

Friday, that's in two days.

I placed my phone back on the bedside table and turned around to see lee staring at me.
"Jesus Christ." I jumped and he laughed lightly.
"Don't do that. I think you've just made a zebra stripe in my pants." I laughed, burying my head in his chest.
"Gross." He chuckled.
"I'm joking." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in closer.
"Why are you up at this time?" He asked.
"I could ask you the same thing." I smirked, looking up at him.
"Well, I'm awake because I could feel you jiggling about. Why are you awake?" He asked.
"I just had something on my mind." I answered.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head.
"It's all good. I was just worrying about nothing." I smiled and he leant down, kissing my forehead.
"You missed." I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"You missed." I repeated, leaning up and placing my lips on his.

----------------
"Wake up love birds." Someone shouted, bursting the bedroom door open. I groaned and sat up to see Jake and Steph standing at the end of my bed.
"Get out." I said, launching a pillow at them.
"Someone's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed." Jake laughed.
"Shut up you bellend." Lee mumbled, also sitting up.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"How did you even get in?" I added.
"By this beauty." Steph smirked, holding up the key that I gave her a while back.
"Perfect. I'd like to have that back please." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Not happening B. Anyways, get your lazy asses up. We're going out." Stephanie said loudly.
"Going out where?" Lee asked, yawning.
"To the city." Jake grinned, yanking the blanket away from us making me shiver instantly.
"As in London?" I asked.
"Well duh, we live here you idiot." Stephanie laughed.
"We're leaving in an hour so get ready." Jake smiled before they walked out.

I turned to lee who rolled his eyes, falling back down to the bed.
"Come on you sexy thing." I giggled, tapping his bare chest, he just groaned in response.
"I'm going to shower so be ready by the time I come back." I said, standing up and walking over to my wardrobe where I pulled out some black skinny jeans and a white long sleeved crop top.

I then walked to the bathroom where I peed, showered and brushed my teeth before changing into my clean clothes. Once I was sure that I was ready, I walked back to the bedroom to see lee up and changed.
"You're up." I giggled.
"Yep." He said, pulling on his camouflage jacket. I walked over to my dressing table where I brushed through my hair. I didn't wash it in the shower so it was dry. I then added some natural makeup before slipping on my shoes.

"You ready?" Lee asked, checking his watch.
"I think so." I breathed out. He nodded, pecking my lips before grabbing my hand and walking out of the room to find Jake and Steph.

God knows what we're doing in London today.