You're mysterious and i like it.

Brooke's POV

I laughed at something Lee said as we walked through the Mitchell's front door and there stood Jake and Stephanie with smirks across their faces.
"Did you have fun?" I asked them.
"The question is, did you have fun?" Steph asked and I rolled my eyes. Lee laughed awkwardly from beside me and scratched the back of his neck.
"We only went for breakfast." Lee answered for me.
"Ahh breakfast." Jake winked. I shook my head and bit back a smile before walking into the kitchen where Steph followed behind.

She grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl and took a bite before turning to me.
"Just leave it." I said knowing what she was going to say seeing as she had a massive smirk on her face.
"Ugh fine." She groaned.
"Anyways, what did you and Jake get up to?" I asked.
"Not a lot. We just laid in the park, talking about my holiday and things." She explained.
"Sounds fun." I grinned and the boys joined us.

"Dad said that he booked us in for paint balling." Jake said and my eyes widened.
"Doesn't that hurt though?" I asked and he shrugged.
"It can do." He replied.
"When is it?" Stephanie asked.
"Tomorrow we think." Lee answered.
"So are you guys up for it?" Jake asked.
"Of course." Steph grinned and I sighed.
"I don't know." I said, looking down at the floor. I'm not the best person when it comes to carrying round a gun and shooting paint balls at people. Plus, I've heard it hurts like hell and my pain tolerance is way too low.
"Oh please." Steph begged.
"We can't have two against one." Lee said and I looked at him. He was giving me puppy dog eyes and I groaned.
"Fine but if I get hurt, just know that you won't be able to hear the end of it." I said, sticking my tongue out at the three of them. They all cheered before we walked off upstairs.

"So, who will the teams be?" I asked, falling down on to Jakes bed.
"Well we'll have to split into two." Lee said.
"I don't mind who I go with." Jake added.
"Boys vs girls?" Stephanie asked.
"Yeah or we could do Steph vs me and lee vs Brooke?" Jake suggested. Why do they always try and pair lee and I up? I don't mind but it just gets annoying.
"Or Jake and I and Steph and lee?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Let's just do boys vs girls." Lee said and we all agreed.

I don't really know if I'm excited or not. I mean yeah, shooting balls of paint at Jake would be a dream but getting hurt myself is going to be a bitch. Maybe I'm overreacting and it won't hurt at all. I guess we'll see when the time comes.

-------------------
Jake and Lee where currently on YouNow talking to their supporters and stuff whilst Steph and I were in the spare bedroom on our phones. So sociable, I know.

I opened up twitter to tweet to my friends again.

@brookesmithy
The Mitchell house is boring 🤣

@robjmitchell
@brookesmithy Leave then

@brookesmithy
@robjmitchell trust me, id love to but I can't drive 👍🏼

@robjmitchell
@brookesmithy I'll drive you to the dump and leave you there

@brookesmithy
@robjmitchell aren't you nice

I laughed at the conversation before turning to Stephanie.
"Can we go out?" I asked and her head snapped up from her phone.
"Go out where?" She asked.
"I don't know, somewhere fun? I'm bored and the boys are on YouNow." I groaned.
"We could watch their YouNow and they guest us." Stephanie smirked and I grinned.
"Let's do it." I giggled.

I opened up my laptop and got it all set up before going on YouNow to find the boys broadcast. I found them under the #guys and we began to watch.
At the moment they were currently laughing around with each other and I smiled. Their friendship is cute.
"Start commenting." Steph said and I put ourselves in the guest list before commenting random things over and over again.

"The girls are watching. They want us to guest them." Jake laughed as he read through the comments.
"Do it." Lee said and before we knew it, we were also up on the screen talking to these 2583 viewers.
"Hi." I laughed.
"You wanted to guest because?" Jake asked.
"Because we're bored." Stephanie answered.

I found my eyes drifting over to lee and he looked adorable. His hair wasn't stuck up like it usually is, it's just natural and his hood was up. I think I prefer it when he hasn't done anything to his hair. He looks cuter. Stephanie nudged my side and I turned to look at her.
"What?" I asked and she just smirked in response.

She totally caught me staring.

--------------------
"Let me sleep on the floor this time. I feel bad." I said as Lee made his bed on the floor again.
"It's fine, seriously." He said, sending a small smile my way.
"At least sit on the bed until you want to go to sleep." I said and he sighed.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded, patting the space beside me. He grinned and sat next to me, resting his head on the headboard.

"What kind of music are you into then?" I asked.
"I like drake I guess." He said and I nodded.
"So you're that kind of guy?" I asked with a smirk and he furrowed his eyebrows.
"What do you mean by 'that kind of guy'?" He asked with quotation marks around 'that kind of guy'.
"Well you know, you listen to that kind of music guy." I giggled as I didn't really know how to explain it.
"What kinds do you listen to?" He asked and I shrugged.
"I like anything and everything really. It varies from pop to rock and stuff like that." I shrugged.
"So you're that kind of girl." He mocked and I elbowed his side gently with a smile.

"You know, Jakes never mentioned you before." Lee said softly and I looked at him.
"That's nice to know." I giggled.
"No, I didn't mean like that. I just meant, he hasn't mentioned you before and I don't understand why. You're mysterious and I like it." He grinned.
"I'm mysterious?" I asked and he nodded.
"Why?" I questioned.
"Because you're just a mystery that I need to solve. You don't like talking about yourself do you?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because I don't find myself interesting." I answered truthfully.
"Well I do." He smiled and took my hand in his, intwining our fingers.

I looked down at our hands and he quickly pulled his hand away from mine with an awkward cough.
"I'm going to sleep now." He mumbled and got off the bed to his own one on the floor.

I'd be lying if I said that my hand didn't miss his touch. It's crazy.
(Edited)