I dont think i can do this.

Brooke's POV

The drive home was silent, not the awkward silence but the silence where you don't have to talk to know everyone's happy. Jake and Steph were sleeping in the back and it was just lee and I awake.

I looked at him to see he was already looking at me. I grinned and leaned over the gear stick, placing a kiss on his cheek as he looked back at the road.
"Can we film another video together tomorrow? My viewers loved the yoga Challenge." He asked.
"Of course. What did you have in mind?" I asked, turning the radio down a little.
"I don't know. That video where the boyfriend and girlfriend swap clothes?" He suggested.
"Oh my god." I giggled.
"Yes, that sounds good." I added.

Seeing lee wearing some of my clothes could be interesting.

-----------------
Once we arrived home, no one was in and we didn't have a key. Perfect.
"Jake, there's got to be a key somewhere out here." I sighed, picking up the plant pot.
"There isn't any key. I know there isn't." He huffed, running his hand through his hair.
"Is there any windows open?" Lee asked and I raised an eyebrow at him.
"We're not climbing through a window." I said.
"Why not?" Steph asked as she began to scan the house for open windows.
"Because we could hurt ourselves." I said in a 'duh' tone.
"It'll be f-" lee started but got cut off by a yelling Stephanie.
"Hey guys, there's an open window in the back." She yelled. I bit down on my lip, not wanting to do this.

Jake opened the gate and we followed him into the back garden. Lee's hand instantly came in contact with mine once we noticed that the only window open was on the second floor.
"How the heck are we going to get up there?" Jake asked.
"I don't know. It's your house." Stephanie replied, sitting down on one of the garden chairs.
"Can't we just wait until your parents come home?" Lee asked.
"They're not going to be back until ages. They've gone to see a film." Jake replied.
"Well isn't this just great." I huffed, sitting myself down beside Stephanie on one of the chairs.

Lee then walked over to the back door and tried the handle only to see that it was locked.
"Someone's going to have to go in through that window." Lee huffed.

----------------
"The ladder is moving. Keep it still." I yelled down at the three of them who were holding the ladder still for me so I can climb in through the window. The reason it had to be me was because I was the smallest, great excuse.
"It is still." Jake shouted back.
"It's not. If this falls, I'm going to die. I need to meet the vamps before I die so keep it still." I shouted. I heard a load groan as I continued to climb up the ladder.

Once I had reached the window, I pulled it open a little bit more before realising that I couldn't do it.
"Guys, I don't think I can do this." I said, looking down which was a bad idea as my legs instantly began to wobble.
"You can." Stephanie said and I shook my head.
"No, no I can't." I answered, breathing in and out heavily. If I climb through that window, I'm either going to be able to fit through or I'm going to miss my footing and fall to my death.
"Hang on." Lee shouted up. What is he doing? He can't come up here with me, we'll both die.

As soon as he came up to where I was I began to shake.
"I'm scared." I said.
"Don't be, I'm here to help you." He smiled before helping me climb through the window.
"Lee, I can't do it." I breathed.
"You can. I believe in you. Just lift your foot up a little and you'll be through." He said, I closed my eyes before taking in a deep breath and moving my foot off the ladder, jumping a little and pulling myself up through the window.

I looked out of the window of the room I had found myself in and grinned at lee who was already smiling at me widely.
"Be careful on the way down." I said.
"I will. Go get your sexy bum to the front door." He chuckled, slowly making his way down the ladder.
I laughed, shutting the window and I raced down to the front door where I let them all in.

Well what a nightmare that was.

-------------
"I really do love you." Lee mumbled into the kiss that we were currently sharing.
I smiled and pulled him closer if it was even possible.
"I." Kiss.
"Love." Kiss.
"You." Kiss.
"Too." Kiss.
He grinned against my lips and kissed me harder. I could never get tired of his kisses, no matter how many we share.

After the little make out session, we cuddled up to each other on the bed.
"I've told my mum about you." I giggled.
"Oh god. What did she say?" He asked.
"She said you're very handsome and she can't wait to meet you." I smiled.
"That's nice to know." He laughed.
"But I can only have one of you to kiss." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes at him playfully before pecking his lips and facing the wall so we were in the spooning position.
"Goodnight beautiful." He said softly, kissing my shoulder.
"Goodnight baby." I grinned, kissing one of his hands and before I knew it, I was drifting off into a deep sleep.