Im stealing these.

Brooke's POV

"Is it recording?" I asked, placing my pile of clothes on the sofa.
"Yep." Lee replied, popping the 'p'. I sat down beside him and watched as he began to introduce the video.

"Yo guys, its lee." He said to the camera with a smile before turning to face me.
"Today I'm joined with my girlfriend Brooklyn." He smirked and I frowned, hitting his arm.
"It's not Brooklyn." I giggled.
"I'm joined with my girlfriend, Brooke." He said, this time correctly.
"What are we doing today?" He asked me.
"We are doing the boyfriend and girlfriend clothes swap." I said, pointing to the clothes on the sofa.
"So I'm going to be wearing Brooke's clothes and she'll be wearing mine. We've picked out outfits for an occasion and we're just going to get started." Lee explained and I nodded.
"Who wants to go first?" He asked.
"You wear mine first." I giggled and he nodded before I got up and picked out the first outfit choice.

I sat back down beside him and handed him my 'everyday' outfit. He looked at it, one by one and raised an eyebrow at the camera.
"I've got to put on some jeans, that look tighter than any vagina I've been in." He said and i gasped, laughing.
"You can't say that." I said through the laughter.
"I'll edit it out." He chuckled.
"So I've got some black jeans, a white crop top and a leather jacket." He said, holding them up to the camera.
"Go get changed." I laughed, shooing him out the room.

Whilst he was gone, I pulled some weird faces at the camera then he returned, making me burst out laughing. He stood in front of the camera and posed.
"What do you think guys?" He asked, giving a little twirl.
"You haven't even buttoned the jeans up." I laughed, standing up and trying to do the button up.
"It won't go." He chuckled, pulling my hands away from the button.
"Your turn." He smirked before we sat down in front of the camera again.

He disappeared to go and collect my outfit and returned with some ripped jeans and a white top.
"Is that it?" I asked and he nodded. I walked out of the room and changed into them. They were extremely baggy. I walked back in, walking with my back slouched forward like a boy. Lee laughed as I posed at the camera.
"You actually look very cute in my clothes." He grinned, pinching my cheeks. I pecked his lips quickly before giving him my next outfit, sleepwear.

"I've got a Calvin Klein sports bra and some black jogging bottoms." Lee said, showing the camera before changing.
He came back in with it all on back to front.
"Lee, you've got it on the wrong way." I laughed, pulling the bra over his head and putting it on properly. He pulled a pose where he blew a kiss to the camera before handing me my 'sleepwear' outfit that I had to change in. Jogging bottoms.
"Just jogging bottoms?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I sleep topless." He smirked.
"I'm sorry sir but today you're going to have to sleep in a top and jogging bottoms." I laughed, pointing to the white top I currently had on.
Once I changed I walked back in to the room wearing his sleepwear. It was rather comfy. I might have to wear this later.
"I'm stealing these." I laughed, pulling at the jogging bottoms.
"Then I'm stealing this." He smirked, pointing to the sports bra.
"I think you should. You look great." I giggled, sitting back down beside him.
"Ok, the last outfit category is formal." Lee said to the camera.
"Please don't tell me you've got a dress for me to wear." He begged as I handed him the last set of clothes. I gave him the red dress and then handed him some red heels that Stephanie kindly let me borrow for this video.
"Heels!" He exclaimed. I laughed and pushed him out of the room.
"Lee is going to look great." I smirked at the camera.

He then came walking in, well when I say walking, I mean he came stumbling in. I laughed at what he looked like, good god.
"Wait! You just need some red lipstick." I giggled, running to get some lipstick. I returned with it in my hand and his eyes widened.
"No, please no! This is already torture." He laughed and I frowned.
"Oh come on." I giggled, biting down on my lip. He rolled his eyes but puckered his lips so I could put it on him. Once I did, he began to leave kisses all over my face making me squeal.
"Lee!" I exclaimed, looking at myself in the viewfinder. I was covered in red lipstick.
"Your turn gorgeous." He smirked, handing me a suit.
"You carry suits around with you?" I asked.
"No. It's Jakes." He laughed.
"Oh." I giggled before changing into it. It was a little oversized but it didn't look too bad. I walked in and he laughed at my appearance.
"What do you think?" I asked, striking a pose.
"Looking good." He laughed as I sat down beside him. I quickly made lee take a picture of me in the suit before he began to end the video.

--------------
@brooksmithy
Just filmed the funniest video for @ItsLeeHinchy 's channel 😂 look out for the video guys 😝

--------------@brooksmithyJust filmed the funniest video for @ItsLeeHinchy 's channel 😂 look out for the video guys 😝

I think Lee's viewers have finally caught on that we're actually together. If they haven't already then they definitely will have by the video lee is going to put up soon.

Lee, Jake, Steph and I were currently sitting in Jakes room, talking about what we should do for our last day tomorrow.
"Shall we do the traditional?" Jake asked and lee frowned.
"What's the tradition?" He asked.
"We get absolutely smashed then go home with a hangover." Steph laughed.
"How would we get all the alcohol?" I asked.
"I can give my dad some money and he can get us some. I think there may be some in the fridge downstairs." Jake explained and I nodded.
"So where do you go to get drunk?" Lee asked with a nervous laugh. I don't think he's that much of a fan of drinking.
"Down the park. No one goes there at night. We basically have it to ourselves." I grinned, grabbing his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.
"So is everyone up for it?" Stephanie asked, jumping up and down on the bed, excitedly.
"I am." Jake said, raising his hand.
"Me too!" I exclaimed. All our eyes moved on to lee who didn't look too sure.
"Come on Leebo." Jake laughed.
"Ugh fine. I'm in." He chuckled and I pecked his cheek.

Roll on tomorrow.