You annoy me.

Brooke's POV

Lee and I arrived back at my place before my mum and Caleb had woken up. Thank god.

Lee was currently showering and I was sitting in my bedroom on my phone  scrolling through twitter.

@brookesmithy
Sorry for not being active these past couple of days. I've had a few family issues but things are good :) I love you guys 💞

I then began to just tweet a load of rubbish.

@brookesmithy
Do you ever scroll through your camera roll and find pictures you never knew you took? Yeah well me too...

As I continued to scroll through my camera roll, deleting pictures that I didn't want anymore, a message from Steph popped up

FROM STEPH
I'm pregnant...

TO STEPH
I'm guessing the tests came back positive?

FROM STEPH
Yeah and I don't know what to do 😭

TO STEPH
Ok, calm down and I'll be round in a bit :)

FROM STEPH
I'm totally joking B 😂

TO STEPH
WhAt?

FROM STEPH
I'm not pregnant, the tests were negative 😂 thank god 🙌🏼

TO STEPH
That was an awful joke :( you scared me 😂

FROM STEPH
Sorry babez 😂 how has your mum been since last night?

TO STEPH
She didn't allow lee and I to sleep in the same bed so we stayed on the sofa together instead 😂 mum and I haven't spoken since. I think they're both at work.

FROM STEPH
House to yourselves 😏 I wonder what could happen...

TO STEPH
eW Steph. Gross.

FROM STEPH
Are you going to be a virgin for the rest of your life? Whenever I mention anything about sex, you go all stupid and weird 😂

TO STEPH
No. It's just... I don't know 😂

FROM STEPH
Just jump in his pants already!

TO STEPH
Please tell me you didn't just say that

FROM STEPH
Sorry not sorry 😋

TO STEPH
I. Hate. You.

FROM STEPH
Can I ask you a question?

TO STEPH
It depends what it is...

FROM STEPH
Have you ever taken a picture of your butt hole?

TO STEPH
Wtf? No way 🤢😳

FROM STEPH
Me either

TO STEPH
I don't believe you

FROM STEPH
Okay, I just did but only because Jake said he saw hair there once

TO STEPH
We can't be seen together anymore... you're gross and definitely not my friend 😷😂

FROM STEPH
Well shit 😂

I rolled my eyes with a small smile when lee walked in, clean and dressed.
"What were you smiling at?" He asked.
"Oh nothing. I was just texting Steph. She's not pregnant." I said and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank god. Can you imagine what Jakes parents would be like if they found out a kid was on the way?" He asked with a laugh.
"Rob would kill Jake." I laughed.

---------------
"Stop." I giggled as lee kept dodging my kisses. I was currently sitting on him whilst he laid back on my bed and I was trying to steal kisses.
"Lee." I laughed as I bent down to kiss him again but he pushed my face away.
"You didn't answer my question." He replied with a smirk.
"Because the question was disgusting." I laughed, grabbing his hands and holding them tightly in mine so he could no longer push me away.

I grinned as I began to lean down again, this time his head moved side to side so I couldn't get his lips. I ended up kissing his cheek which then left me to leave kisses all over his face including his lips. However, he didn't kiss back, he just continued to squirm about under me.
"This is rape." He said and I pulled away laughing.
"Is not." I giggled and bit down on my lip.

The next thing I knew was me being flipped over and lee was hovering over me.
"Nice skills hinchy." I smirked, ruffling his hair.
"You annoy me." He laughed, leaning down and kissing my lips.

His lips felt so gentle and so warm against my own. I felt my hands begin to slide up his chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy. Lee's hand moved from the side of my head and rested on my hip. I continued kissing him hungrily wanting more and I smiled into the kiss. Lee moved us further up the bed, hitting the headboard, his body pressing against my own. The kiss goes on, our lips moving in perfect sync and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

Reluctantly I removed my lips from Lee's, catching my breath. My eyes began to open and I smiled as I slowly sucked in the air. Lee grinned, resting his forehead upon mine as my hand slipped down to his back, gently tracing circles.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you more." I responded with a small smirk.
"I love you most." He grinned.
"I love you mostest." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Impossible." He chuckled, pecking my lips one last time before rolling off of me.

------------
"Can I talk to you?" My mum asked, opening the door slowly. I looked at lee who was sleeping beside me peacefully and I sighed, nodding before getting up and walking out of the room.
"What's up?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest after closing the bedroom door.
"I'm sorry about last night." She said, looking at me with an apologetic look.
"It's fine." I sighed.
"Caleb isn't pretending to be your father, ok? He's just very protective over you and it's almost like you're the daughter the never had." Mum explained.
"I've know him for what? Two or three weeks and he already thinks of me as his daughter. He doesn't even know me mum." I said.
"He's trying to get to know you Brooke but you just push him to the side." My mum said.
"I don't like talking to people I don't like." I huffed.
"Please Brooke, just give him a chance. I'm happy, ok? For once, I'm happy. Caleb makes me happy, you make me happy and you two getting along with make me even happier. I can't have the two people I love most hate each other." My mum said, looking at the ground. I sighed silently, rolling my eyes before talking.
"Fine, I'll give him a chance but you have to tell him to leave off Lee. All the questions last night were too much." I said.
"I'll be sure to tell him." She smiled slightly, looking back up at me.
"Thank you." I said.
"I love you Brooke." She grinned, opening her arms out to the side of her.
"I love you too mum." I smiled, falling into her arms and hugging her tightly.

Maybe, just maybe I have my mum back. Maybe Caleb didn't brain wash her after all.