Now kiss me.

Brooke's POV

"So you're leaving us?" I asked Jake as he sat opposite me on the table.
"Only for tonight. I want to treat Steph and one night alone with your boyfriend shouldn't be bad." Jake chuckled as I shoved in a mouthful of my cereal.
"It's not a bad thing that I'm spending alone time with him. It's just a bad thing that both lee and I are here to see you yet you go and leave us." I said, walking over to the sink and placing my bowl in it before turning back around to face Jake.
"It's one night B. Plus, you and lee never seem to mind when you two just go out." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"You wanted us to get to know each other and we have. Can't you be happy for me?" I asked.
"What? I never said I wasn't happy for you Brooke." He laughed slightly.
"Well what are we supposed to eat when you go out later?" I asked.
"Order a takeaway, by a McDonald's or something. I don't know. Just please don't be difficult. I want to spend time with Steph." He said and I sighed loudly.
"Fine." I groaned, walking off to the front room.

No one else was going to be here today. Ellie's staying over a friends house and rob and sue are staying at a family members place. I pulled my phone out of the jumper pocket and I opened up twitter.

@brookesmithy
@ItsLeeHinchy 💞

@ItsLeeHinchy@brookesmithy don't I look great 😏💁🏼‍♂️

@ItsLeeHinchy
@brookesmithy don't I look great 😏💁🏼‍♂️

@brookesmithy
@ItsLeeHinchy oh, so you're awake now? 😋

@ItsLeeHinchy
@brookesmithy yes! Now get your butt up here 😂

I grinned to myself and got off the sofa, walking up the stairs, bumping into Steph on the way.
"Morning stranger." She smiled.
"Morning you." I giggled, pulling her into a hug.
"Do you know where Jakes taking me?" She asked as I followed her into the bathroom.
"I haven't got a clue." I responded. I wasn't lying. I didn't know anything about what he's doing for her.
"He's just acting strange." She frowned as she began to apply her daily makeup.
"Maybe he's going to ask you to marry him." I teased and she laughed.
"Who'd want to marry this?" She asked, gesturing to herself.
"Me of course." I giggled and she smirked.
"I'm yours anytime." She whispered and I laughed before exiting the bathroom to find Lee.

I swung open the bedroom door, singing opera and making him jump.
"What the fu-" he breathed out, grabbing his phone that he had thrown across the room due to me scaring him. I laughed and walked towards the bed, falling down beside him.

"Morning." He smiled as he moved his face closer to mine.
"Afternoon." I giggled and he rolled his eyes.
"I really need to start waking up earlier." He chuckled before looking at my lips and leaning in for a kiss but I pushed him away.
"Have you brushed your teeth?" I asked and he laughed.
"Yes I have. Now kiss me." He grinned and I smiled before wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him down to kiss me as he had somehow managed to hover himself over my petite body.

The kiss was different from the ones we'd previously shared. It wasn't too soft but it wasn't too rough. It was perfect. Our lips moved in sync and his tongue grazed across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly allowing our tongues to fight for dominance. My hands had slowly found their way into Lee's hair and tugging on the small strands. He groaned lightly and I smiled into the kiss. It didn't last too long though as Jake had barged in.
"Woah, at least shut the door properly. Jeez." He yelled, covering his eyes with his hands. I pushed lee off of me and sat up.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Steph and I are leaving." He said.
"Have fun." I grinned as he began to walk out of the room.
"And don't do anything we wouldn't." Lee shouted at him and I laughed before looking back at him.
"May I?" He asked cupping my cheeks. I smiled and nodded before he placed his lips on mine again.

-----------------
"No! You got the shell in it." I said, scolding lee as I pushed him out of the way so I could get the egg shell out of the cake mix.
"I told you that kitchens and I don't go well together." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his head on my shoulder, watching me pick out all the egg shell.
"Can you find me a cake tin please?" I asked him and he kissed my shoulder gently before letting go of me to find a tin.

After rummaging around the cupboards for a while, he finally found one and placed it down in front of me.
"It's square." I said, cocking an eyebrow.
"I couldn't find any round ones." He laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully before pouring the mixture into the tin.
Lee then put it in the oven whilst I tidied up a little.

"It doesn't taste too bad." He shrugged, licking his finger.
"Let me try." I said, scooping up some of the left over mixture in the bowl and licking my finger, grimacing.
"That's gross." I heaved. What have we created?
"You're gross." He said, sticking his tongue out at me and placing some mixture on my nose.
"You're grosser." I giggled, placing some on his cheek and he gasped.
"You're grossest." He smirked, wiping some on my cheek. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You're cute." I grinned.
"You're cuter." He smiled.
"You're cutest." I whispered, pecking his lips.

We really need to clear up the mess we made. It's crazy.