Its so stressful.

Brooke's POV

So today is our third to last day here in Hereford and we've decided to go to the beach. It was quite sunny out but a little chilly so we packed extra jackets and stuff.
"Are we there yet?" Jake moaned from the back. Yes, he's sitting in the back for once. Shocker.
"Another 15 minutes." Lee laughed, indicating left at the junction.
I watched as he drove. His eyebrows knitted together as he concentrated and he occasionally bit the inside of his cheeks. I don't deserve him.

Soon enough, we had arrived at the beach. Lee and I got out first before letting the two animals out of the back then we went to find a patch on the beach to sit.
"Does here look ok?" Steph asked, placing her towel down on the sand. I nodded and laid my one down beside hers before sitting down on it.
Jake and lee didn't even bother to put their towels down as they had ripped off their shirts and made a run for the sea. It must be freezing. I laughed as they screamed at the coldness.
"They're so strange." Steph laughed, taking off her top and laying down in just her bikini bra and shorts.

"He's been so anxious lately." I sighed, laying down beside Steph.
"Who? Lee?" She asked and I nodded.
"Why?" She questioned.
"He's worrying about what's going to happen when he's up north and I'm down south." I explained.
"What is going to happen?" She asked.
"I'll have to travel up to his and he'll have to travel down here. It's a long drive, I know but it's what's going to have to happen I guess." I said, looking up at the clouds that moved slowly across the sky.
"You should buy an apartment up there or something." She said and my eyes widened.
"I'm not old enough." I laughed.
"Sure you are. To move out, you have to be sixteen. You're seventeen B." She said.
"It's so stressful." I sighed.
"I know but you have the money, you can afford to live on your own." She explained.
"I can't do that. It's way too out of my comfort zone." I huffed.
"It was just a suggestion." She said with a smile, before standing up.
"Where are you going?" I asked, watching her slip off her shorts.
"I'm going in the sea. You coming?" She asked and I shook my head.
"I'll wait here for a bit." I smiled before she ran off into the sea, jumping on Jakes back.

Why couldn't lee live closer? It was beginning to get a little warmer now so I took off my jeans and crop top, leaving me in my white bikini.

As I laid there, thinking about anything and everything, I felt small drops of water land on me. Is it raining? I removed my arm that was covering my eyes and I sat up to see lee standing beside me.
"Have you had enough?" I asked, looking up at him, sheltering my eyes from the sun.
"Nope. I've come to collect you." He chuckled.
"What do you mean?" I asked, laughing. He just smirked in response and before I knew it, i was thrown over his shoulder as he ran towards the sea.
I screamed as he put me down in it. It was so cold.

"That wasn't nice." I pouted, shivering.
"Oh come on. It's not that bad." He laughed, turning around.
"Hop on." He said, pointing to his back. I rolled my eyes playfully but jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torso tightly.
"When I get closer to Steph and Jake. Push Steph off his shoulders." He laughed and I nodded in agreement.
Once lee and I approached Jake and Steph, we began to have a casual conversation. Lee then squeezed my thighs gently, meaning to go now. I leaned forward and shoved Steph, making her fall of Jakes shoulders and fall into the sea. I laughed and she came up frowning.
"Sorry not sorry." I giggled as lee ran back to the sand with me on him.

----------------------
"Thanks." I grinned as Jake passed me my chocolate ice cream. I licked the top and turned around to see lee but as I turned around, my hair swished it's way into Lee's ice cream and knocking it down to the floor. He gasped and bent down to attempt to pick it up.
"3 second rule." Jake yelled but it was too late. He looked up at me and pouted.
"Sorry. You can share mine." I giggled, holding my ice cream out in front of me. He smiled and stood up, taking it from me and having a few licks before handing it back to me.

We walked along the pier in our couples, Jake and Steph in front, laughing at each other and lee and I walking behind them with our fingers laced together. The sun had started setting leaving a beautiful pink colour to cover the sky. As I looked out in the distance, I could sort of make out a few stars. I grinned and let go of Lee's hand, running towards the edge of the pier and leaning myself up against the barrier that stopped people from falling off the edge and into the sea.
"I'm guessing you've seen the stars too?" Lee asked, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"How'd you guess?" I giggled, leaning my head back into him as his head rested on my shoulder.
"I don't want you to leave me." He sighed, kissing my shoulder softly.
"I'm not leaving you." I whispered.
"I'm just going back home, so are you." I added, turning around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Please come back with me for a while." He begged.
"I can't baby." I laughed softly. He frowned and rested his forehead on mine.
"Brooke..." he started with a sigh.
"If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?" He whispered. My heart skipped a beat. Had he just told me that he loves me? I nodded slowly with a grin on my face.
"Then I love you. I love you so god damn much Brooke and I've known you for what, two weeks?" He chuckled.
"It's been a crazy two weeks." I giggled.
"But, I love you too." I added and he smashed our lips together.

It's crazy what can happen to you in two weeks. I've known that I've loved lee for a little while now. He's too amazing.