Age is just a number.

Brooke's POV

"My mum could walk in any second." I laughed quietly as lee pushed me down to the bed, hovering over me.
"Your mum is asleep." He chuckled, leaning down so his lips were hovering over mine.
"Lee." I giggled, as he gently traced his tongue along my bottom lip.
"Mhm." He mumbled in response, brushing his lips over mine.
"Kiss me already." I said, holding his head in my hands and pulling him down so his lips were now in contact with mine. I felt him smile into the kiss before it turned a lot more heated.
My hands were messing up his hair whilst one of his traced up and down my side as the other one held him up. It didn't take long our mouths to open for business and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

After having a bit of world war tongue, I decided that I wanted to take control of this situation so I flipped us over and I was now straddling his waist. I looked down into his blue eyes that were currently full of lust and I laughed.
"You're liking this aren't you Hinchy?" I asked and he nodded.
"Just a little too much." He chuckled and he placed his hands on my shoulders, pulling me down so he could kiss me again. Lee's hands ran up and down my back, unsure where to place themselves but as soon as he found my bum, he left them there, occasionally gripping at it.
"Just saying, if my mum walks in on us, it's on you." I smirked, pulling away from the kiss.
"Your mum is asleep." He said, repeating his words from earlier. Just as I was about to kiss him again, the bedroom door flung open and there stood my mum.

I screamed and jumped off of lee.
"Who said I was asleep?" My mum asked raising an eyebrow.
"God sake mum." I yelled, throwing a pillow in her direction before laughing it off.
"From now on, this door stays open." My mum said, opening the door a little more before walking out. I turned to look at lee who was the colour of a tomato.
"Why were you so sure she was asleep again?" I asked with a smirk.
"Oh shut up." He laughed, pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his torso whilst nuzzling my head into his chest.
"Your mum must hate me." Lee chuckled.
"No, my mum loves you." I giggled, pecking his lips before hugging him tighter.

------------------
I woke up, feeling a lot better than I usually do on a Thursday morning. I rolled over and noticed that lee was no longer beside me. I frowned but then heard the shower running. That's where he must be.

I reached over and grabbed my phone before opening up twitter and posting my daily tweet.

@brookesmithy
We're like hot chocolate and marshmallows. You're hot and I want to be on top of you... @ItsLeeHinchy

Did I just really tweet that?

I began to look through my tweets and favourited a few that made me chuckle. Lee soon walked in with a smirk on his face and a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but stare.
"So you want to be on top of me?" He asked and I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Maybe." I giggled.
"Well why didn't you say so?" He asked, falling down on to the bed, soaking it with his wet body and hair.
"Lee, get changed. You're making my bed wet." I laughed, pulling him up. He groaned and stood up, beginning to remove his towel before he stopped to look at me.
"Are you staying for the show?" He asked with a smirk. I bit down on my lip and shook my head before running out of the room.

I wish I had stayed for the show. It would have been one hell of a view.

As Lee was changing, I decided to scroll through Brads twitter because you know, Brad Simpson and all. As I was staring down at one of his pictures, grinning, my bedroom door swung open and there stood lee fully dressed.
"You may come in now." He laughed, stepping aside, allowing me in my own bedroom.
"Why thank you sir." I giggled, bowing before walking past him.

"Who's that boy you're looking at?" He asked, pointing to my phone.
"Oh, just Brad. You know, the guy I could be with if I wasn't with you." I laughed.
"You wish. How old is he?" He asked.
"21." I answered.
"Too old my dear." He chuckled, laying back on my bed.
"Age is just a number." I smirked, moving so I was straddling his waist.
"Yeah and prison is just a room." He responded and I smacked his chest lightly.
"You have a comeback for everything don't you?" I laughed.
"Always." He grinned before I leant down to kiss his lips.

"You know, your mum is at work today." Lee smirked.
"Oh yeah, do you know what that means?" I asked with a smile.
"We can kiss all day?" He asked.
"No you doofus. We can make cupcakes." I grinned.
"Do you remember what happened last time we made a cake? We nearly burnt down the Mitchell's house." Lee laughed.
"Yeah but that was because we got distracted and forgot about it." I said, sitting up so I was no longer face to face with lee. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs soothingly.
"Do you even have any ingredients?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Nope." I started, standing up and holding out my hand.
"That is why you and I are going shopping ." I said, smiling widely.

---------------
"I'm into you and girl no one else will do." Lee sang as we walked around the shop.
"What even is this song?" I asked, picking up some flour and placing it in the basket.
"With every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love." He continued to sing.
"Lee." I laughed, pushing him away from me as he attempted to hug me.
"If you've not heard of this song then you're not human." He chuckled.
"Looks like I'm not human then." I smirked, grabbing some eggs.
"It's Chris Brown 'With You' I'm disappointed in you Smith." He laughed.
"Soz babes." I said in a funny voice before running off to the section that I've been waiting for. Chocolate.

"Pick some chocolate." I said.
"To eat or to put in the cakes?" He questioned.
"Both." I grinned and he scanned the shelves before getting some Cadbury chocolate and some kinder buenos.

We're definitely going to end up buying things that we don't even need.