Missing me already?

Brookes POV

"Well Hinchcliffe, looks like our two weeks together are up." I sighed, shutting the boot of Stephanie's car. He frowned and pushed me up against the car gently.
"You promise me you'll text me everyday?" He asked and I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I promise." I whispered.
"Good." He smiled before placing his lips down on to mine softly before I said my goodbyes to the Mitchell's.

I then walked back outside where Jake and Steph were currently talking beside her car.
"Well, see you soon Mitchell." I giggled, walking up to Jake and hugging him tightly.
"You too. Have a safe drive home." He smiled, kissing my head before I walked back to lee who was packing his bags into his car.
"Need any help?" I asked and he shook his head, shutting the car door.
"Nope, I think I've got it. Thanks." He grinned and I nodded. I placed my hands in my back pockets and looked at him.
"We're leaving now." I said quietly, looking down at the ground. His hands instantly went up to my face, cupping my cheeks softly.
"We'll see each other soon though, right?" He asked.
"Of course you poo bum." I giggled, poking his cheek.
"Good because I can't not see your beautiful face for that long." He grinned and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.
"You're cute." I laughed.
"You're cuter." He whispered.
"If you say so." I smirked before kissing his lips one last time before I walked off to stephs car.

"You ready B?" She asked and I nodded with a sigh.
"Right, we'll see you boys soon." Steph grinned, opening up the drivers door.
"Yeah, see you soon." Jake said, waving slightly. I shifted my eyes to lee who was looking down at the ground, I smiled and walked up to him.
"I love you." I said and he looked up at me.
"I love you more." He replied before kissing my lips.
"Impossible." I giggled, pecking his lips one last time before opening up the passenger door to stephs car.
"Look after her Steph." Lee said as we began to step in. I grinned and she nodded.
"I will do leebo. Don't you worry." She giggled, getting in the car and shutting the door, me doing the same.

She put the keys in the ignition and twisted them, starting the engine. I watched through the wing mirror as we drove away. Lee's face killed me.

I guess this is it until I see him again. Steph placed a hand on my knee, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I smiled at her before leaning my head back on the chair.

I miss him already.

-------------
"I'm home mum." I shouted through the house as I stumbled through the front door with my bags. There was no reply. I dumped my bags at the bottom of the stairs and wandered off into the living room to see that it was empty. I then walked into the kitchen where I saw a yellow sticky note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Hello sweetie
I know you're coming home today but I've gone out on a date with some guy. I could be a while. Sorry. There's money in the cupboard so you can either get yourself a takeaway or go shopping :) see you later xx

I sighed. Couldn't she have gone on the date yesterday or tomorrow? I screwed up the note and threw it in the bin before walking up the stairs, with my bags, to my bedroom. Ahh, I've missed being home. I launched my bags across my room before falling down on to the bed, huffing.
I grabbed my phone out of my bag and decided to ring up lee.

After a few rings, he picked up.
"Missing me already?" He asked and I could tell there was a small smirk on his face.
"You could call it that." I giggled, sitting up and resting my head on the headboard.
"What's wrong? You don't sound yourself." He said and I shrugged even though he couldn't see me.
"I'm home alone and bored." I replied.
"Where's your mum?" He asked.
"Out on a date with some guy." I answered.
"What? On the day you come home?" He asked.
"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'.
"I'll be home in 20 minutes. Do you want me to FaceTime you?" He asked and I grinned.
"Yes please." I laughed.
"Alright then. I'll see you in a bit." He said happily.
"See you in a bit. I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said and I pulled the phone away from my ear before ending it.

What to do in 20 minutes? I decided to edit one of my cover videos from a while back after ordering a Chinese because I can't be bothered to walk all the way to the shop. It's a bummer not being able to drive.

My phone then began to ring and I picked it up, looking at the caller ID. Lee. I smiled and answered it to see his goofy little smile.
"Ah, there's my beauty." He grinned.
"Aren't you cheesy." I giggled, scrunching up my nose.
"Not as cheesy as these doritos." He chuckled, holding up some cheese doritos. I shook my head at his silliness before laying back on my bed.
"So, who's your mum gone out with tonight?" He asked, shoving his mouth full of crisps.
"I don't know. Probably some guy from her dating app." I sighed.
"I'm going to sound really mean saying this but if she does get a man and stick with him, it'll be so awkward." I groaned even at the thought.
"If that happens, come live with me." He laughed.
"Trust me, I'd love to." I said, biting down on my lip to stifle a laugh.
"Stop doing that." He frowned.
"Stop what?" I asked, confused.
"You're biting your lip. It's taking everything in me to stop myself from driving down south and kissing you." He laughed and I smirked.
"So lip biting turns you on hey?" I smirked, biting down on my lip again.
"Seriously B. Stop." He laughed, looking away from the camera.
I then heard the front door open and close and couple of voices were heard.
"Lee, I think she's home." I whispered.
"Why are you whispering?" He asked with a laugh.
"She's not alone." I sighed, getting up from my bed and peering out of my door but I couldn't see anything until my mum and her mystery man stumbled up the stairs. They were obviously drunk. I quickly slipped back into my bedroom, closing the door quickly.

She hasn't even noticed I'm home. What a lovely mum I have.