Tell me about yourself.

Brooke's POV

You would have thought that guests sit in the front of the car, right? Nope. Not when Jakes around. Lee was driving and Jake sat in the passenger seat whilst Steph and I sat behind them in the back of the car.

We were currently sitting in McDonald's car park, waiting for Jake and hand out our meals.
"6 chicken nugget meal?" Jake asked as he pulled it out of the bag.
"Ooo me." Lee exclaimed and took his food off of Jake.
"Chicken burger with an oasis?" Jake asked and I took it from him, placing it on my lap. He then knew that the last two were for him and Stephanie so he passed Steph her food and ate his own.

I opened up the box to my chicken burger and I took a bite, rolling my eyes back in pleasure. Nothing will ever be as good as a McDonald's chicken burger, apart from Brad Simpson. Sorry not sorry.

Occasionally, I looked up at the rear mirror and I would catch lee looking at me. I just shook it off and continued to eat. As soon as we finished, we headed to Asda.
"Why are we here again?" Stephanie asked as lee pulled up the handbrake and switched off the engine once he reversed into the car parking space, which let me add, took forever.
"To get a load of snacks." Jake grinned.

Lee and Jake stepped out of the car and pulled up a little handle to make the front seat go forward, letting myself and Stephanie out as this was only as three door car, the two front doors and the boot. I brushed off any crumbs that may have fallen on me from my McDonald's and lee locked the car before we walked into the 24 hour Asda. It wasn't late, only half 4 in the afternoon.

Jake and Stephanie linked hands almost instantly. I envy their relationship. Why aren't any of my relationships ever as cute as theirs? I get that I'm only 17 and I shouldn't worry about having a boyfriend but sometimes it's just nice to have someone to kiss and cuddle. Do you get what I mean?

Lee and I were a little ahead of the cute couple who were being all cheesy behind us and he turned to me.
"So, tell me about yourself." Lee said softly and I raised an eyebrow.
"There's not much to know." I laughed, awkwardly. Damn Brooke, why so awkward?
"There's got to be something. Tell me about your family." He said and I looked at him.
"You want to know about my family?" I asked.
"Well yeah you sound a little American and you interest me so why not?" He shrugged. I sighed but told him anyway.
"You're correct. I'm American." I giggled.
"My parents split up a few years back and then I started on YouTube. After being on YouTube for a couple of months, my mum and I decided to move over here as her sister, Jakes mum, lives over here and we could all be a lot closer. That's why Jake and I are a lot closer now than we used to be." I explained.
"You do YouTube?" He asked.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Will you tell me the channel name?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Why not?" He questioned.
"Because I don't want you to watch my videos. When someone you know watches them, it becomes very embarrassing." I giggled.
"I'll ask Jake then." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as he walked back to Jake. I continued to walk ahead, not wanting to know what they're saying and Stephanie ran up to me.

"So, how'd you like good old Leebo?" She asked and I shrugged.
"He's alright, I guess." I said.
"Find him attractive?" She asked with a wiggle of the eyebrows.
"No." I lied. Yes, I lied. Lee is highly attractive and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find him cute.
"You're blushing. You're lying." She whispered and my hands instantly went to my hot cheeks.

-----------------
"Jake and I are going out tomorrow. Just thought I'd give you warning." Stephanie said as she stood beside me, tying her hair up in a loose ponytail. I spat out the remaining toothpaste from my mouth and looked up at her.
"When?" I asked.
"We're leaving at noon." She said and I nodded, using some mouthwash and swishing it around my mouth before spitting it out. I also tied my hair up into a messy ponytail and threw my dirty makeup wipe in the bin.
"That means you're here with Lee all day by yourself." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"I can go out. It's fine." I said.
"Don't be rude. Spend the day with him, you never know, you could get on perfectly, get together which could then lead to marriage then children and then you can grow old together." Stephanie said and I laughed.
"Slow down girl. None of that is happening, I can assure you. I don't even like him like that." I giggled.
"So you like him as a friend?" She asked.
"Well, I don't know. I've only known him since we got here earlier. He's nice, I'll give you that." I said as we walked out of the bathroom.
"You so like him." She whispered as we approached Jakes bedroom.
"Not in a million years." I sighed.
"Whatever." She giggled as we walked in.

Steph laid down beside Jake on the bed and lee sat on the desk chair whilst I stood there, awkwardly.
"Jake, where are we sleeping?" I yawned.
"Oh yeah. Do you girls want to take the spare bedroom and lee and I sleep in here?" Jake asked, looking from myself to Stephanie. Steph frowned.
"I want to sleep with you." She pouted and Jake looked up and me and sighed.
"Would you mind sharing the room with lee?" He asked. I looked at lee who looked from Jake to me.
"Do you mind?" I asked lee and he shook his head.
"You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." He said softly. I thanked him and walked to the spare bedroom.

Great, so now I'm sharing a room with some boy who I don't even know and could possibly murder me. Thanks Steph. Thanks Jake. It'll be their fault if I die.