Kaneki x Touka [Touken] One S...

DreamerFae

A bunch of fluffy, angsty and tragedy one shots of our favorite couple in Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki X Touka. Еще

Author's Note
Angry Touka
Come Back
High School
Fake Lovers
Sick
Talks
Beach At Night
Can't Say No
First Kiss
Party
Reunion
Flowers
Magazine
Kingdom Love
Consolation
Story
Forever
Jealousy
Not Alone
Photograph
Ferris Wheel
Requests?
Drunk
Training
7-1-2015
I'll Save You
Visit [Haise x Touka]
Back
Couple
Return
Day
Injured
Study
Heart
Dress
The Morning After
Nightmare
Pampering
Music
Angry Kaneki
COMMENTS
Young
Shopping
Promise
Drunk
Requests #2
Birds
Pacify
One Relaxing Day
Halloween Special
Bath
Stalking
Date
Break-Back
Yandere
Deal
Love I
Love II
That Day
Merry Christmas
Christmas
New Year
Sharing
Massage
Kaneki's Birthday
Disabled
Valentines' Day
Meeting I
Meeting II
Fate
School
Dove & Ghoul
Black Reaper [Haise x Touka]
Video Games
Pregnant
Acting
RE:member
Haircut
POLL
I Miss You
Day Off [Haise x Touka]
Online
Prank
Babysitting
Prom
Baking
Comfort
Attention
Rabbit
Bee
Chance
Chance II
Beach
Back
Ice Queen
Different
Rainy Day
A Second Chance
Christmas
Valentines' Special
Plan
Again
Butler & Princess
7 Minutes in Heaven
Nightmare
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS PT2
IshidaAppreciation
Day Off
Blind
Finally
I Was Tagged
Newlyweds' Night
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human II
Ice Skating
Mistake
Presents
Meant To Be
Meant To Be II
Books
Always
TAKING REQUESTS! 🖋
A New Person
A New World
Jealousy
Day Off
Sorry
Rude Much???
Breathe
Breathe II
Crush
Return
Babysitting II
Honeymoon
Father At Home
Easter Game
Kou
Hello, Goodbye
Papa's & Mama's Girl
Overprotective
Asphyxia
asphyxia II
Back to School
Insecurities
Ring
The End and The Beginning
Playdate
Along The Way
Mutual
After a long day at work...
Mama's Sick
Beach with Ichika
Krieg
Krieg II
Pistanthrophobia
Pistanthrophobia II
für immer
Christmas
Birthday Surprise

Purikura

4.1K 108 23
DreamerFae

"I like you! Please go out with me!" Kaneki said as he bowed and held out a bouquet of roses.

Looking at the black haired male before her, Touka felt her cheeks warm. This was the first time a guy has confessed to her. Not to mention, the guy in front of her is the guy that she has been crushing on since the incident with Tsukiyama.

She wants to accept and become his girlfriend.

"Can you give me some time to consider?"

But she can't bring herself to say yes. Heck, if she could, then she would have confessed to him a long time ago.

"Ah... Okay. Would one week be enough?"

"Yes." She swears that his tone just went to the gloomy side.

"But I want you to accept this. Then you can think about me..." His voice trailed off as he said that and she saw his cheeks slowly turning pink.

Her hands went forward to take the bouquet from his shaking hands and her fingers accidentally touched his and her heart rate increased.

Holding the bouquet of roses close to her chest, she wondered how he knew that she liked roses. Maybe he saw her smelling them in the shop during work. She then she took a whiff of the roses. They smelled fresh and nice. "Thank you for the flowers. I really like them."

"Y-you're welcome. T-then I'll hear your reply next week."

---

It's been 1 week since he confessed to her. Touka figured it was time to tell him her answer. As she was thinking about how she's going to do that, Hinami came up to her and pulled on her shirt. "Onee-chan, do you want to go take a Purikura* tomorrow?"

*Purikura refers to a photo sticker booth. They're very famous in Japan.

She smiled down at her sweet little sister. "Sure. Ah Hinami, would you mind asking your Onii-chan to come along with us? I'm sure he would love to."

Hinami beamed. "Onii-chan? Okay!" She ran over to Kaneki and asked, "Onii-chan, do you want to come take Purikura with me and Onee-chan tomorrow?"

Touka-chan is going? I'm going! Kaneki patted Hinami's head and smiled down at her. "Sure."

This was a good opportunity for all of them to have some fun together and for him to ask Touka for her answer. The two teenagers made eye contact and quickly looked away.

-Back in Touka's room-

The violet haired female looked at her calendar. Tomorrow's Kaneki's birthday... I hope he'll like my present...

Next day...

Kaneki slapped his cheeks with his hands. Today's the day! No matter what happens, you have to ask her!

The three reached the arcade and Hinami ran towards the Purikura machine. The machine looks like these below.

Following behind, Kaneki and Touka walked side by side. The black haired male scratched his cheek and glancing over to his crush, he decided it was now or never. "T-Touka-chan, can I have your answer for m-my confession last week?"

Straight to the point. Touka was shocked by his straightforward question. Her heart started beating really fast as she turned to look at him. Weird. She already planned yesterday on how she's going to answer him, but now as she stands before him, the words just can't seem to come out. She even practiced alone in her room. As she struggled to get her courage from yesterday back, Hinami called out to the two ghouls and she sighed internally. She was saved.

"I'll answer you later. For now, let's go to Hinami, okay?" She said.

He nodded.

All of them headed into the machine with Kaneki in between Touka and Hinami. Together, they selected a cherry blossom tree as the background. As everyone needs to be very close together to fit into the picture, Hinami asked everyone to squeeze more. Touka stood closer to Kaneki and he blushed as her shoulder pressed up against his.

They grinned at the camera and the camera flashed. After taking photos with different poses, they picked up the stylus and started to design. A pair of rabbit and cat ears, whiskers, ribbons, hearts and other decorations. Once they were done, they clicked on "print" and waited outside for the photos to come out.

After a few seconds of waiting, the photos finally came out, 6 pieces in 1. Hinami happily took the photo and ran over to the counter to find a pair of scissors so she can cut and evenly distribute the photos among them. Once again, they were alone. Kaneki turned to her. "Um Touka-chan about your answer—"

Before he could finish his sentence, she had pulled him into the Purikura machine and started pressing some buttons on the screen. While she's doing that, Kaneki stared at her, wondering what the hell she was doing.

After she was done, she told him to look at the screen. Before he did, he swears he saw a slight pink dusted on her cheeks. The machine started to countdown and at 1, he felt something soft and warm press against his cheek. In that moment, he felt as if time has stopped. The game machines and the sounds of people laughing have abruptly stopped.

He blinked and stared at the screen which showed Touka with one hand on his shoulder, her eyes closed and her lips against his cheek. The camera snapped a few pictures and after the flashing of the camera stopped, the violet haired female removed her hand from him and returned to just standing by his side.

After finally taking in what just happened, Kaneki flushed. Glancing over at her, he could see that her cheeks were also red.

"Y-you said you wanted an answer. There you have it." Touka said and quickly exited the machine.

He followed and found her standing outside with a photo in her hands. Moving to stand beside her, he blushed as he saw that it was a picture of Touka kissing him on the cheek. The female turned to him and held it out. "Here. Today's your birthday, right? Take it as your birthday present."

To be honest, he feels like he's on cloud nine now. His crush likes him back and to top it off, he's also getting a picture of her kissing him.

"Hurry up and take it before—"

Without thinking, he rushed to hug her tightly.

"Oof!" She made a noise.

Realizing what he had just done, he quickly let go of her and apologized. He then grinned. "I'm just so happy right now. Thank you, Touka-chan. For accepting to be my girlfriend and for the present."

She smiled. "You're welcome. Now take the picture before Hinami comes back."

He took it and placed it in his wallet. "Now I can see the picture every time I take out my wallet."

Her cheeks turned pink. "WHA-NO! TAKE IT OUT!" She tried to snatch his wallet from him but he held it high up in the air, taking advantage of the fact that she's so much shorter than him.

"No~ You gave it to me so I get to decide where I place it."

Touka gritted her teeth and glared at him. "Fine asshole."

Kaneki laughed. "You're so cute."

He immediately stopped. He can't believe he just said something that might cost him his life. He knows how Touka is like. She might just kill him for saying that. Slowly looking down at her, he was shocked to find his girlfriend blushing furiously instead of cracking her knuckles and preparing to hit him. He blushed as well. She's too cute for her own good.

Hinami then came back and distributed the pictures they took among the three of them and they made their way outside. Feeling something wet drop on her nose, the little girl looked up to find snow falling from the sky. "It's snowing!" She exclaimed as she ran along the pavement to catch snowflakes in her hands.

Looking up, Touka found herself stretching her hand out to catch a snowflake. "It's a white Christmas this year, huh?" She muttered as she stared at the snowflake in her hand.

"Touka-chan."

She looked to her boyfriend and his outstretched hand, with his palm open. Placing her hand onto his, the two walked beside each other with both their cheeks burning up despite the cold weather. They watched as Hinami ran and played in the snow in front of them and smiled.

They have encountered many obstacles in the past and surely will encounter more in the future but they will overcome it, together.

-Extra-

Hinami looked at them, confused. "Why are Onii-chan and Onee-chan holding hands?"

Watching as the two older ghouls flushed and struggled to answer, Hinami giggled. She was only pretending. She noticed a long time ago their feelings for each other but she just didn't say anything. But she's glad that they're finally together.

---

Omg I'm so sorry I didn't update earlier! Firstly, I would like to wish a very Happy Belated Birthday to our dear boy, Kaneki Ken! <3 I hope you have many good times ahead! Secondly, as to why I did not upload this story on 20th December (his birthday), is because I was overseas and I didn't have time to write. I wasn't feeling really well after I came back so I only could write it when I was feeling better. 

Anyway, hope you guys liked this fluff one shot. Haven't written fluff in forever cuz didn't have any ideas but here it is! :)

It's a little late to be working on a Christmas one shot but I'm working on it so look forward to it! (I say that but don't put your expectations too high!) 

AND LASTLY, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! What did you wish for this year hmm?~ XD

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

190 8 5
One-Shots for your favorites!
27.1K 696 25
Cute And Fluff Oneshot's Between Erwin X Levi.
1.5K 54 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Tokyo Ghoul or any material relating to it, including canon characters. ~ One chance encounter between a human boy and...
181K 5.2K 21
He met her at a club, bought her and their new lives begins! Kaneki x Touka AU love story!