fяα¢кιиg zσмвιєѕ : Z Nation O...

By lady-bakuhoe

ZNation ~ Mostly PWP/Smut. Going to be focusing on 10K because of obvious reasons. If you have any requests p... More

First Time 10kxReader (Smut)
Apocalypse 10kxReader
Alone Together 10kxReader
Smoking - 10K/Reader
Real Name - 10K/Reader
Promise - 10K/Reader
Someday ~ 10K/Reader
Jealous ~ 10K/Reader
Bitten ~ 10K/Reader
Movies ~ 10K/Reader
Shot ~ 10K/Reader
Awkward Flirting ~ 10K/Reader
Cold Part 1 ~ 10K/Reader
Loss ~ 10K/Reader
Target Practise Pt 1 ~ 10K/Reader
Caught ~ 10K/Reader
Caught Pt 2 ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)
Separated ~ 10K/Reader
Scars ~ 10K/Reader
Together ~ 10K/Reader
Strangers ~ 10K/Reader
Freckles ~ 10K/Reader
I Really Like You ~ 10K/Reader
Sick ~ 10K/Reader
Cold Pt 2 ~ 10K/Reader
Cold Pt 3 ~ 10K/Reader
Grind ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)
El Camino ~ 10K/Reader
El Camino Pt 2 ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)
Sleep ~ 10K/Reader
Period Pains ~ 10K/Reader
Addicted 10K/Reader
Long Distance ~ 10K/Reader
Office Job ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)
Reciprocation ~ 10K/Reader (Smut Drabble)
Baby Daddy ~ 10K/Reader
Shy ~ 10KxReader (Smut)
Shooting Range ~ 10K/Reader
Drunk ~ 10K/Reader
Protection ~ 10K/Reader
Spooning ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)
Cigarettes ~ 10k/Reader

Request ~ 10K/Reader

4.8K 52 5
By lady-bakuhoe

10K emerged from the river, coughing and spluttering. He managed to pull himself from the rapids and collapse on the harsh sand, trying to cough the final bit of water from his lungs. His hands rushed to his side as he felt a wound seeping blood. He winced, looking around for anything he could do to seal it from infection. He needed to find (Y/N) and the others. He picked up the bag from the ground which held the vaccine and began walking through the trees.

____________________________

"10K?" Addy's eyes held so much confusion in them as he stepped towards the group. Doc rushed passed her towards 10K and grabbed him in a bear hug, nearly toppling both of them backwards. Addy snapped out of her confused state and ran to join Doc at 10K's side, embracing him tightly.

"How are you? 10K. What happened?" Warren asked in shock as she placed a hand on 10K's shoulder, squeezing it softly.

"I knew you were still alive. That shot that was fired when we found Murphy off the boat. It had to be you, Kid." Doc said honestly.

"I- Dr Merch. She gave me the vaccine. The original one. It makes me immune to Murphy's control."

"He bit you?" Addy's face was in complete shock. 10K hesitantly pulled back his jacket, showing the bitemark on his neck.

"Where's (Y/N)?" 10K asked, nervous for the answer. If she wasn't with the group it could only mean one thing.

Was she dead?

"She thought you were dead, 10K." Addy whispered, suddenly finding the ground more interesting as she adverted her eyes.

"So where is she?" 10K's voice raised a little higher now, his heart clenched inside his chest.

"We don't know." Warren said honestly and 10K's face screwed up slightly.

"How don't you know?" 10K was getting more and more agitated.

"She was talking about going to find you. We didn't actually think she was serious. She left. During the night." Addy tried to hold 10K's arm but he pulled away harshly.

"You let her leave?" Everyone looked at 10K in shock, not used to hearing him raise his voice.

"We didn't even see her go, My Friend." Hector called from his position further back from the group, giving them their space.

10K didn't even respond to this, the anger inside of him was building.

"I need a gun." 10K's face was straight.

"Kid-" Doc tried to interject but 10K cut him off.

"I need a gun, Doc." His voice was raised and he clenched his fists.

Doc made his way to the car they were travelling in, opening the boot. He pulled our a rifle that was a similar shape to the one 10K was used to using, but the scope was slightly smaller. 10K took it from Doc, hooking it around his shoulders, opening his bag and throwing a box of bullets inside.

Without a word 10K turned to go back in the direction he had came, a slightly faster pace than before.

____________________________

"Hey, Kid. You left before your guest could get here." 10K heard Murphy's voice in his head and tried to block it out.

Dr Merch said he would know when he needed to take more of the HZN1 vaccine. 10K opened his bag and took out one of the canisters, taking the top off and adjusting the needle towards the skin on his thigh.

"(Y/N), you look simply radiant pregnant. Who knew the Kid had it in him." 10K stopped suddenly. Expecting. His heart nearly stopped.

10K shoved the needle in to his skin angrily, wincing at the pain it caused.

Used to the affects of the antibodies he no longer passed out completely from the injection, but he did have to lay back for a moment, unable to sit up. His breathing was heavy as anger bubbled inside of him.
Murphy had (Y/N).

____________________________

10K stopped back at the building he had tried so hard to escape, trying to work out the best plan of action.

"Man, it's like a fortress." Doc assessed the chainlink fences and the hoards of Z's and Blends wandering about.

"You guys should stay here. It's dangerous. Murphy's escalating." 10K murmured.

"You don't have to do this alone." Hector came to stand near 10K.

"We'll have to take them out by force, guns will attract too much noise and attention." Warren slipped her knife out from it's sheath in preparation.

"10K, you know the best way in there. We'll follow you." Addy placed a reassuring hand on 10K's shoulder, "She's okay."

10K didn't say anything but his hands clenched in to a fist at his side.
He needed to get you back.

____________________________

"10K." You whispered, placing a hand on his cheek as if not believing he was real. 10K scooped you up in to his arms, pulling you as close as possible, considering your protruding belly. He pulled away and looked down, his eyes had a different kind of sparkle in them as he looked to your belly.

"You're- is it mine?" He whispered.

"Why would you even ask that," You smiled, taking his hand in your own and leaning it against your bump, trying to feel for the babies movement. 10K's hand found it and stopped. You felt tears slip down your cheeks as you looked at the man in front of you. You believed he was dead for so long, it was an indescribable feeling to have him standing right in front of you.

"(Y/N). We have to go. Now." 10K seemed to realise where they were and took your hand in his own and tried to pull you towards the stairs.

"10K. I can't." You whispered.

"Why?" 10K looked back at you.

You pulled your hair back to show 10K the reason. You were certain you saw a flash of pain course through his eyes as he looked at the bitemark that had been inflicted by Murphy.

You saw the rage rise in 10K's eyes and you felt a pain in your heart.

"Do you trust me?" 10K reached in to the back he was carrying over his shoulders.

"What, 10K?" You questioned. He pulled out a vial of liquid and you gave him a look up and down.

"Do you trust me, (Y/N)?" He repeated. You didn't say anything you just shook your head 'yes'.

10K leaned over and pulled the sleeve to your hoodie off, baring your shoulder. He inserted the needle in to your side and you hissed in pain.

"10K, what is that?" You pulled your arm away from him harshly as you held it with your hand, cradling the place he injected you.

You began to feel drowsy as you were unable to keep your eyes open.

____________________________

10K eased your body to the floor gently, checking your pulse to make sure everything was okay. He went to scoop you up in his arms when he heard a familiar voice.

"I knew she would bring you back sometime." Murphy gave 10K a smile, coming to stand in the room.

"Stay away from her, Murphy." 10K stood up, pointing his gun at Murphy.

"C'mon Kid. Is it really worth losing (Y/N) and your baby over?" Murphy raised his arms, "What are you going to do once the vaccine runs out?"

"Kill you," 10K snarled.

"And live with the apocalypse forever? That's no way to raise your child, Kid." Murphy feigned shock. Murphy went to walk towards 10K but shots were fired as one went directly through one of Murphy's soldiers foreheads. Murphy stumbled backwards, cowering behind another one of his soldiers.

10K ducked, flying towards your body which was regaining consciousness.

"(Y/N). (Y/N), we've got to go, okay?" 10K whispered to you, holding your cheek in his hand. You nodded your head gently, not even sure what was going on.

10K helped you to your feet as Addy and Doc ran in to the room, keeping you guarded.

"What the heck is he doing here?" Addy looked around the room in confusion as she saw all the scientific equipment and the people with bitemarks on their faces.

"We'll worry about that later." Doc helped 10K get you to your feet and 10K picked you up bridal style.

"10K, 'm too 'eavy" You murmured out, still trying to wake up.

"You're fine." 10K began walking carefully towards the stairs as he decended them with you in his arms. Doc stood by his gun pointed, just in case Murphy sent some of his other Blends after you, Addy taking up the rear.

You noticed Warren standing at the bottom of the stairs with Hector and Sun Mei, weapons pointed. When you reached the bottom the group of you made your way towards the exit.

"Over there," Sun Mei pointed towards a truck that was parked outside the front of the building. 10K placed you in the truck bed before climbing in after you, resting your head on his bag. There was another of Murphy's blends sitting in the drivers seat but Hector just shot him through the head. Now was not the time to give mercy.

Warren pulled the body from the drivers seat and climbed in, putting her foot down on the acceleration and speeding off.

"10K. Hold on to, (Y/N)." Warren shouted as she put her foot down, getting ready to smash through the chainlink fence.

10K hovered his body on top of your own, protecting you and the baby, cradling your head in his hands.

You were back together again.

____________________________

"I needed to find you before I had our baby, Tommy." You smiled at him, raising your hand up and placing it on his cheek softly, 10K leaned in to your touch placing one of his hands on top of yours on his cheek. The other going to your bump.

"Get some sleep, (Y/N)" 10K said, placing a kiss on your lips. 10K stood up and walked over to the rest of the group, who were hovering around a small fire.

"I can't believe you're going to be a dad, Kid." Doc clapped him on the back, a smile on his face. 10K just smiled back silently, looking towards you as you fell asleep.

"I can't believe Murphy bit her." Addy's voice had a mixture of shock and disgust.

"He's escalating. He really thinks he can make this army of blends." 10K's hands bunched in to fists.

He didn't just have you to protect anymore, your unborn baby was there too.

"I'll kill him," 10K said angrily.

"You can't. I need Murphy to try and create a vaccine." Sun Mei told 10K who gave her a glare.

"Do you know what it's like to lose complete control of your body? To be under the command of an asshole like Murphy?" 10K almost growled.

"This is no world for your baby to live in," Sun Mei continued, "Don't you think your child deserves a chance?"

10K stood in silence. The rage still built within him.

"Let Sun make the cure, 10K. If anyone can do it, she can." Addy held 10K's arm gently.

"I will kill him." 10K promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 11.3K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
399 16 6
Contains smut and fluff I might do angst but it makes me cry so probably not I'm not taking requests atm since I'm a beginner writer so I'm just expe...
4.7K 27 17
Welcome to the description! I will warn you if it's angst, fluff, or smut! Requests are taken if you wish!
14.4K 143 6
Random RusAme oneshots I write, mostly fluff and smut. (will be crossposted on Ao3 under Crowsong_The_Rusame_Reader)