The Bad Boy Cares ?

foreignwulf által

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED Több

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

Trust

940 19 2
foreignwulf által

** Mason POV **

When Riley walked away from me and stormed up the stairs , I was pissed . She can't walk away from me , I won't let her . I need her just as much as she needs me . I stood their feeling mixed emotions as I heard her slam her bedroom door . No no no no ! I ran up the stairs and opened her door .

She was sobbing , her face buried in her hands as she sat on the edge of her bed . She didn't seem settled by me busting in her room . She didn't even look up at me .

_____________________

**Riley's POV**

I slowly raised my head and looked up at Mason who was standing by my door looking pissed .

" I'm not going to give up on you Riley . You need my help , please let me help you damn it ! " He looked at me with pleading eyes . Is this real ?Is Mason Anderson begging me ?

" M-Mason , you can't ever tell anybody what I have told you today . " I got up off my bed and walked over to Mason , looking him deep in his eyes .

" I promise , I won't tell anyone . " Mason replied , embracing me with a warm hug . I enjoyed beginning in his arms , I felt warm and most importantly ... I felt safe .

" Would you mind if I took a shower , you made me all sweaty from basketball . " I giggled , pushing mason away .

He's smirked appeared , and It felt nice . Nice to know even after I told mason about what happened to me , he doesn't look at me different .

" Can I join you . " He asked suggestively , weighing his eyebrows .

" Sure . " I shrugged simply . His jaw dropped and his eyes popped out of his head .

" S-s-seriously ? " he stuttered .

" Of course not , you perv ! " I laughed , punching his arm playfully .

He rolled his eyes and jumped on to my bed . I walked over to my closet and got out , a bra and underwear and something to throw on after my shower .

" See ya in 25 minutes or so . " I walked into my bathroom and locked the doors . I put my iPod on the doc and blasted one direction , what makes you beautiful . I sung that song at the top of my lungs and enjoyed a warm , relaxing shower .

***30 minutes later **

After singing my heart out to every song that played , I hopped out of the shower . I threw on a baby blue white t , boy shorts , and my favorite fuzzy socks . I combed the knots out of my damped hair and left it down , since mason likes when my hair is down . Oh shut up Riley , my inner voice echoed .

I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at Mason who was laying on my bed watching the titanic , laughing his ass off .

I narrowed my eyes and sat next to him on my bed . " What are you laughing at the titanic ? "

" Because this is bullshit ! Jack and rose knew each other for 5 seconds , and she already posing butt naked on a couch for him . " Mason laughed , pointing to the television .

I giggled a little because he was right ! Leave it up to Mason , to find something funny about a tragedy love story . Then I remembered we were supposed to talk about Alison today .

" So .... About Alison . Why do you think she um killed Alice . " I trailed off , trying to get that conversation flowing .

Mason clenched his jaw and balled up his fist .

" Don't you think it's strange how one day was all sweet and nice and then the next she was back to the old bitchy Alison . There has to be a reason why Alice just went missing and suddenly turned up dead . I think Alison wanted her life , she wanted to he Alice . " His face looked like he was getting pissed and he grabbed a fistful of my sheets .

" Can I ask you a question , though ? " I asked , unsure on how I would ask this question without making mason angry .

He nodded " Shoot . "

I gulped and tried to look a natural as possible . " After all of these years , why are you trying to find her killer ? "

He stared at me like I was crazy then looked and looked the other way . " Because I loved her more than anything , and since you and your family got here , there been a different kind of vibe . "

" We'll I'll help you get all the information you need . As long as you stay with me through all of this , I'll by your side as we'll . " I smiled softly at Mason , and placed my hand on his .

" Of course I will . " he grinned , placing a kiss on my forehead . My face heated up and I tried my best to hide it .

" I should go . Are you going to be okay ? " he asked , putting on his shoes .

" Yeah , of course . " I said a little disappointed , I didn't want mason to go .

" See you tomorrow in school , prom Queen . " Then he was gone .

I miss him already ... These feelings aren't natural . I think I like Mason a little more than a friend and I'm scared .

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 89.2K 139
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.4M 215K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
467K 36.3K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...