Sky & Michael

" You excited to have dinner with my family , tonight ? " I asked Mason , amusement dripping from my tone .

" Not really . " he bluntly replied , shrugging his shoulders carelessly . My eyes widened then narrowed at his bluntness .

" I'm joking , princess . " Mason chuckled and walked over to me . He cupped my chin and kissed my forehead .

" Your an asshole . " I stated simply , pulling away from him .

" Didn't we already establish that ? " he asked , fighting the urge to laugh .

I rolled my eyes and ignored his comment . I'm kind of nervous about tonight . I haven't seen Sky and Michael in forever , I wonder if Sky is still a materialist bitch .. Just like her daughter . I laughed at the thought and started rambling through my suit cases , looking for my iPod .

" Have you seen my iPod ? I can't find it . " I questioned Mason , scratching the back of my head .

" You let Kevin borrow it , remember ?"

Damn it ! If I would of known Kevin was a cheater before I gave him my iPod , I would never let him borrow it . I groaned and mentally cursed myself .

" I'll be right back . " I stalked out of the room , closing the door behind me . Just then my phone started vibrating in my pocket . After 3 rings , I finally answered the call .

" Hello ? "

" Is this Riley ? "

" No , this is Hannah Montana . Who's this ? " I replied sarcastically . Of course I would love to be Hanna Montana , you know before she started twerking and licking hammers .

The person on the other side of the phone laughed before answering my question .

" It's Dylan . "

My eyes widened slightly and my mouth closed and opened like a fish .

" I went by your house yesterday and you weren't there . " Dylan told me , finally breaking the uncomfortable silence .

" I'm not - wait ! Why did you even go to my house ?! " I asked him , losing my patience .

" I wanted to see you . " I could partially hear the smirk in his voice .

" Why ? I'm not even in Florida right now ! "

" I know your not in Florida . "

" Dylan why - wait , how did you know ? " I was starting to become utterly confused on why Dylan was calling me .

" A , you just told me . B , After I came to see you yesterday and you weren't there , I called Nick and he told me you were in Chicago . Something about the Sky and Michael Bolton . "

What the fuck ? Michael Bolton , really ? Since when are Nick and Dylan so close ? Why was Dylan trying to come and see me ?

" I'm hanging up . " I threatened , eager to end the call .

" Wait no ! I need to tell you something important . " Dylan yelled from the other side of the phone .

" Dylan please , I - " I was cut off when someone tapped my shoulder . I whipped my head around and Mason was standing their with his arms crossed over his chest .

" Your talking to Dylan ? " Mason asked , his eyes darkening .

Shit ! I panicked and quickly hung up the phone , shoving it in my back pocket .

" See - I - Um ..... We ..... I ...... You .... Um , I have to go get my iPod . " I ran down the hallway before Mason even got a chance to interrogate me . Hopefully Mason will forgot that just happened .

I was so caught in the my thoughts , I didn't even bother to knock on Kevin's door , I just walked in . My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me . WHAT THE HELL ?! Oh my god !! No no no no !!!!!

" Riley ?! This isn't what it looks like " Sophie frantically wrapped the sheet around her naked body . Kevin looked too shock to even say anything .

" Oh my god ... " I whispered to myself , trying my best not to vomit . Kevin ripped the sheet off of Sophie and quickly covered his 'private part' . Sophie squealed and ran into the bathroom , shielding her naked behind . I was rooted in my spot , my eyes almost rolling out of their sockets .

" Riley , please listen to me . " Kevin got off the bed and quickly made his way over to me .

" Don't . " I snapped at him , turning to run out of the room . He grabbed my arm , forcing me to face him .

" Its not what it looked like . She was just helping me with something ... " he trailed off , obviously realizing his line was too stupid and cliche .

" Your disgusting ! I thought we were friends , Kevin ! " I hissed , trying to keep my voice down .

" We are friends . "

" No ! We're are not friends ! What your doing to Courtney is so wrong ! I could never be friends with anyone as sick , and disgusting as you . " I spat , my fist balling up at my side .

Sophie ran out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body .

" Riley you have to believe us . Nothing happened . " her voice was shaky and raspy . I could tell she was 10 seconds away from a nervous break down . I titled my head to the side and looked at her in disgust . I walked up to her and punched her dead in the face . Her head flew back and she landed on the floor with a loud thump .

My fist immediately started to hurt like I just punched a brick wall . Sophie groaned in pain as blood started to leak from her nose .

" What the hell was that for ?! " she roared .

" That was for Courtney . " and with that I walked out of the room .