Used

++ Riley's POV ++
Sexual content (You can skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable . I just thought this book needed a little spice so I want to think my Bestfriend for writing this chapter for me . I love you Blair , he loves to watch me squirm . )

The long ride back from school was extremely agonizing , the tension was so freaking thick you could cut through it with a butter knife . Mason hadn't said a single word to me all afternoon . It was going on 9:30 and Mason had manage to blatantly ignore me the whole entire day . I couldn't help but to feel a sudden emptiness in the pit of my stomach , I didn't like it when he ignored me - it made me feel ... Well I don't actually know but it was an unsettling feeling .

Every single time I would try to start a conversation with him , he'd walk away or simple flick me off . I don't understand his shitty attitude , I mean I love Mason and I know for sure that Mason loves me - he's told me so many times before . I believe that he should trust me not to cheat on him with Dylan in a fucking janitors closet .

" Mason , please take to me . " I begged him , the desperation clear in my wary tone . I just wanted him to say something , anything !

His jaw locker tightly , and his eyes narrowed but he still didn't look at me . Instead , he walked right pass me and into the kitchen . I mentally groaned , he was begin such a drama Queen ! He didn't even give me a chance to explain myself . My eyes burned with warm tears but I quickly blinked them away . No ! I was not going to cry . It would be so stupid for me to cry over something so simple . I wasn't going to follow behind Mason like a little sad puppy all day .

Where the hell is his parents ? Where is Kayla ? No one is ever here in this big ass mansion - expect for Mason and I . We are literally the only ones ever home and it's getting annoying . It's not that I don't enjoy begin alone with Mason because I love it . I love sleeping with him , I doing waking up to him , I just love living him . Even though he's a self-centered , levelheaded , asshole ... I love him more than I've ever loved anyone and that scares me . I am way too dependent on him but I don't care .. He saved me from everything wrong him my shitty little life and I appreciate him so much , you don't understand .

" I'm going to get ready for bed ! " I called out , as I made my way up the spiral staircase . I pushed Mason door open and walked inside - admiring my handy work . Everything in his ... Our room was neat and tidy , just the way I liked it . No more living in his filthy boxes or his disgusting rolled up porno magazines .. I shivered at the thought .

I stripped out of my clothes , and threw on one of masons oversized shirts . His shirt smelled just like him ... He smelled simply heavenly , he was truly intoxicating .

" Nice view . "

I immediately whirled around to come face to face with a grinning Mason . I yelped in surprise and fell back into his cloud like soft bed .

Mason stood in the doorway with a boyish smirk plastered across his flawless face . His eyes glistened with humor and a bit of .... Lust ? I could see the admiration in his beautiful eyes , the mere thought made me stomach erupt with unwanted butterflies . He was finally talking to me ?

" Your a pervert . " I spoke shyly , averting my eyes else where .

He chuckled lightly and walked over to me . His soft hands gently gripped my chin as he forced me to look into his captivating brown melting eyes . My spit go hitched in my dry throat when masons irresistible lips brushed mine . I could feel my heart beat increased rapidly and I resisted the strong urge to gulp nervously .

" I love you , Riley . " He murmured , resting his forehead against mine .

Almost immediately I replied .