Erin

My sister ?

My sister ?

My WHAT ?!

" W-what ? " I croaked out , never taking my eyes off the girl that stood in front of me . She looked so much like me but .... No ! That couldn't be possible ! She can't be my sister .

" Introduce yourself . " My dad commanded the strange girl , basically ignoring my question . The girl didn't move though , she just stood in the doorway with her hands crossed over her chest .

" I'm Erin .. " she said quietly , looking a little nervous .

" How old are you ? " I asked her , tears welling up in my eyes .

" Fifteen . " She answered simply , barely over a whisper .

I turned to my dad with wide eyes .

" She's fifteen ?! " I questioned , my voice raising a little . So that confirms it , my dad really is a fucking liar !

" Mom told me before she died , that you were seeing a woman barely over seventeen , so who was it ?! If it wasn't Teresa , who the hell was it ?! " I yelled , jumping up from the couch . I wanted to cry so bad , but definitely not in front of him .

He got up and looked at me with an irritated expression . He didn't pity me or sympathize me ... He just looked at me like I was the most annoying person in the world . That goes to show , he doesn't really care about my feelings .

" Don't raise your voice at me . It's not even a big deal . " he whispered shouted at me , the veins popping out of his neck .

" Not a big deal ? Not a big deal ! It is a big deal ! Like me ask you something ... How long have you known SHE existed ? " I asked , emphasizing the word 'she' as I pointed to the Erin .

" It Doesn't matter !! " he screamed in my face , running a hand through his hair .

" Yes ! It fucking matters ! Answer the damn question !! " I screamed back , trying to keep myself from crying . I was biting my lip so damn hard , I could taste the blood . At this point , I didn't care if Teresa , Sky , Michael , or Mason heard this whole conversation .

" Five years .... He's known for five years . " Erin interrupted , looking just as upset as me .

Five years ? Five fucking years ?!

" You kept this from me for five years ?! How dare you ever call me a liar , when your lying about everything you tell me ! Your such a fucking hypocrite , you make me sick . " I spat , my fist balled up at my side .

" Don't you ever call me a liar ! You don't understand what I go through everyday ! You don't understand how hard it was to - " before my dad could finish his sentence , Mason ran in . Mason rushed to my side and grabbed my hand trying to pull me away but I wouldn't let him .

" I FUCKING HATE YOU ! Your a liar ! First , you cheated on my mother , then you kept my own sister from me ! " I screamed at my dad , fighting out of masons grip .

" It's was for your own good ! " he hollered at me , stomping over to Mason and I . I snatched my hand from mason and stood face to face with the person I dreaded the most right now ... My father .

" I hate you .... I never want to see you again . " I whispered to him , a few tears leaking from my watery eyes .

He laughed bitterly and blew hot air in my face . " The feelings mutual . "

That was enough to crack me .

That was enough to make me go insane .

I balled my sore fist , unable to stop myself anymore and ....

I punched him . I guess I've got a thing for punching people lately.

I punched my dad right in the face , just like I did Sophie . But this time I used all the force that I had and punched him harder than I ever punched anyone before .

" OH SHIT ! " Mason called out , covering his mouth with his hands .

My dad landed on his butt , obviously due to the amount of force I put into the punch .

" Oh and I'm moving in with Mason , see you later daddy . " I spat , enjoying the pained look on his face . I grabbed Mason hands and turned to look at Erin . She was so beautiful , so innocent looking . I wanted to say something to her , but I couldn't .. I couldn't find the courage inside of me , to actually speak to her . Maybe one day she'll understand how hard it was for me to take all of this in ... It took everything inside of me to finally turn away from her and stalked out of the house .

" Oh my damn ! You fucking punched him in the face !! " Mason yelled , the shock still in his voice .

" Yeah I did . " I laughed , feeling the negative energy leave my body . Mason literally picked me up bridal style and spun me around .

" You fucking stood up to your dad and I'm proud of you ! I'm really rubbing off on your , aren't I ? I freaking corrupted your innocence , princess . " he smirked , my small figure still hanging in his arms . All I could was laugh at how crazy mason was begin .

" It felt good ! Too finally stand up to that monster . " I smiled , my hair blowing wildly in the wind .

I wasn't really sure about the whole 'moving in with Mason thing ' but we'll see when times comes . Right now , we've got 1 more day in Chicago and we're going to live it up !

++ Authors Note ++

I didn't really enjoy writing this chapter but whatever ! I hope you guys liked it :) vote and comment on this chapter please and thank you <3