Gym With Mason

That class is going to fuck up my whole day ! '' Alison wined , and dragged her feet on the ground .

'' Damn it Ali ! '' I cried . '' I can't drag you all the way to gym class. '' I giggled and continued to drag Alison in the middle of the hallway . People looked at us like we were completely crazy but we didn't care . I pulled Alison's arm as hard as I could and I ended up crashing into someone behind me .

I turned around to see a pissed Chrystal Aarons, my jaw dropped and I slowly took a step back away from Chrystal . '' I didn't mean to '' I quickly stated.

Chrystal is the queen bee of this school , so I've heard . She was basically is a slut who sleeps with all the guys at the school , including the teachers . Chrystal's not very smart , so I don't understand how she's an straight A student , you do the math . The slutty clothes she wears everyday , makes all the boys drool over her . She's captain of the cheerleading squad and captain of the dance team . Mason rules the school as the King of Marshal High and Chrystal runs the school as Queen of Marshal High . That Blonde bimbo is the meanest , biggest bitch I've ever meant . So cliche , I hate it !

'' SHUTUP ! Next time watch were the hell your going loser ! '' Chrystal pushed me into the locker and gave me a glare . Alison's face heated up in anger but she just stood there looking directly at Chrystal like she wanted to smack her face into a brick wall.

'' I was just saying she was sorry Chrystal , It was really an accident I - '' Alison interrupted me when she pushed Chrystal with all of her might to the ground .

'' Listen you BITCH ! '' Alison snapped at Chrystal . '' I don't know who the hell you think your talking to but you better back off . '' Alison bent down and whispered something to Chrystal . Chrystal's face went pale and her body went stiff . She looked up at me and then Alison before she got up off the ground looking like a scared puppy and stomped away . Alison voice was deadly and I've never ever seen that side of her . The Alison I knew was sweet and Angel like , the Alison I just saw was scary and bitchy like . She just made THE CHYRSTAL AARONS AKA QUEEN BEE AKA YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE run down the hallway like a little baby . Alison faced me and crossed her arms . I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood there looking at her like she grown nine eyeballs .

'' Why are you looking at me like I'm the last cookie on the rack in the cafeteria , riley ? '' She mumbling mocking me , she smirked and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder.

I blinked at couple times , and just couldn't believe me eyes .

'' What did you say to Chrystal to make her run down the hall like that ? ''

Alison sighed and wave her hands dismissing the subject . '' Don't worry about it riley , we need to get to gym class ! '' she grabbed my arm and pulled me gym class .

After changing into my gym shirt and shorts , I put my curly hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I lifted my shirt a little to see if the bruise had went away , but no . It was still there ! I let out a frustrated sigh and made my way out of the locker room . I almost had a heart attack when I saw Mason get standing there waiting for someone.

I cleared my throat and he looked up and smirked at me . '' Well look who it is .'' He said walking over toward me .

'' You know it's a tad bit creepy that your standing outside of the girls locker room . Are you a pervert or something ? '' I chewed on my bottom lip examining his outfit. He had on his gym uniform but it looked way better on him than it would look on anyone . He was sweaty and he lifted his shirt to fan himself revealing his lickable abs .

SNAP OUT OF IT RILEY ! YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL CREEP !

'' No .. I'm definitely a pervert '' He winked at me and stuffed his hand in his gym shorts . '' If I didn't know better , I'd say that Your checking me out . '' He smirked and moved dangerously close to me .

I looked down at my shoes , avoiding eye contact . '' I wasn't checking you out , your just all sweaty and gross . '' I said with a disgusted look of my face . I'm a good actress because he actually looked amazingly good all sweaty .

He grinned at me and cupped my chin ,'' I know me being all sweaty is making you all hot and bothered . '' he bit his lip seductively and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively .

'' How about you leave me the hell alone mason . '' I growled feeling a bit annoyed because I wanted to attack his lips with my lips .

'' Woah woah riley , I never knew you could be so feisty . '' He chuckled . '' You know , I seen you yesterday right ? You lived just down the street from me , If you ever want me to stop by .. It'll be my pleasure . ''

'' Don't you have a girlfriend ... Chrystal right ? The king and queen of Marshal High ? I've heard about it , you know I really think its lame though '' I snapped , walking straight pass him heading into the gym. He followed behind me , which caused to go into full sprint mood. I dashed into the gym and he ran right behind me , sweeping me right off the ground . He had threw my small figure over his back ! Everyone looked at us and the whispers started . I started to punch his back over and over again .

'' PUT ME DOWN MASON !!! PUT ME THE HELL DOWN ! '' I shouted at him .

He chuckled and I knew he was smirking right now . '' Listen Riley , I put you down if you say I'm the sexiest man alive . ''

'' What ? NO ! That's so not true ! '' I lied .

He laughed and patted my butt , which make me wince . '' PUT ME DOWN ! ''

'' No . ''

''YES!''

''NO,''

''Fine ... Masonisthesexiestmanalive '' I said through gritted teeth .

'' What ? I didn't catch that ? Say it again riley . '' He laughed out laugh .

'' Mason is the sexiest man alive ! '' I shouted , feeling pissed off . My cheeks went red and I slapped my hands over my cheeks to cover it up . He gently threw my down on the gym floor and hovered over me . My heart threatened to jump out of my chest it was beating so damn hard !

'' Your cheeks are seriously red right now . " He smirked and placed his hands on my hips.

Let me remind you , we are in the middle of the damn gymnasium with people watching our every move. I slapped his hands away ,'' Get off of me before I kick you in the balls mason , I'm so serious .''

That beautiful smirk didn't disappeared , it still plastered on his womanizing face . His hands slid up my shirt and I felt a bomb exploded inside of me . His hand rubbed smooth circles on my bare skin and all though I enjoyed it , his wasn't getting to me that easily .

'' I'm 6 seconds away from wringing your fucking neck ! '' I shouted into his ear. His eyes roamed my body once more and then his facial express dropped when he saw the bruise on my stomach . His eyes carried confusion into them and the smirk dropped . My mouth went dry and my heart stopped in my chest.

'' R-R-riley .. what is this on your stomach ? Who did this to you ? '' He clenched his fist and his jaw locked . I pushed him off of me and stood up . He got up and grabbed my hand gently but I pushed him again .

'' I-I-I-I fell . '' I tried to make a run for It but he quickly grabbed my forearms .

'' Bullshit ! did someone do that to you riley ??! '' He sounded angry and I looked down at my feet before pushing him away again .

'' Leave me alone Anderson . Mind your own business ! " I turned on my heels when the gym teacher came in and yelled so loud I flinched .

'' LINE UP ! GIRLS ON THE RIGHT , BOYS OF THE LEFT ! '' I couldn't really tell if the gym teacher was I man or a woman because I there was a since of boobs but he/she had a mustache. Mason didn't move out of his spot , he just kept staring at me .

'' ANDERSON ! HUSTLE , HUSTLE ! '' The gym teacher yelled clapping his hands together .

Mason rolled his eyes and covered his ears . '' Were not done talking , Michelson . '' He said before he jogged to the other side of the gym .