Our Slaves

Mason thinks Alison killed Alice

That's what has been running through my mind , all night long . Alison was nice to me when I first came to the school , what changed her ? What made her turn into a bitch ? What made her hate my guts so bad ?

'' Riley ? '' Courtney waved her hands in front of my face , but I ignored her and went back to thinking about Why Alison would ever want to kill her own twin sister ? I'm a nosey little bee and I want answers !

'' Are you listening to me , riley ? '' Courtney snapped , getting impenitent . I was propped against my locker , blocking everyone out . This morning after Courtney and I stayed the night over Sophie's house , I haven't been paying attention or listening to anything they were saying .

'' Yup . '' I lied popping the 'P' . I went back to thinking , What If Masons gets hurt trying to find out information about how killed Alice . What will I have for lunch today ? SHUTUP RILEY ! STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD , THIS ISN'T THE TIME !

'' Oh really .. it doesn't look like your listening to me . You know , I would love to hook up with Mr. O'neal the fat , old , art teacher . I heard he's good in bed . '' Courtney sighed , Trying to get me to pay attention .

'' What the hell ? Your disgusting . '' I laughed , snapping out of my mental trans .

She rolled her eyes and giggled . '' You know that we have our own personal slaves for the rest of the week , Remember ? '' She informed me , pointing toward Blake and Mason who were laughing about something by the gym room .

'' How could I forget ? We ran through the whole mall , and I got thrown in the pool butt naked . Of course I'm going to make mason pay . Watch and learn , baby . '' I shooed Courtney off , and grabbing all my heavy books out of my locker . I walked over to mason and slammed the books in his hand .

Before he should protested , I quickly shh'd him . '' No No No , You are to be my bitch for the rest of the week , mason . You will carry my books to every single one of my class , pay for my lunch's , and do whatever the fuck I say . '' I winked at mason and flipped my hair over my shoulder .

'' What the Fuc- '' I cut him off and put my hand over his mouth .

'' Don't talk until I say so . '' I smiled evilly and got some gum out of my back pocket and put it in my mouth .

'' Oh and Blake .. ? '' I trailed off , looking at him innocently .

He groaned and looked down at the ground . '' Yes ? ''

'' You are to be Courtney's slave and Nick is to be Sophie's slave , toddles . '' I grinned from ear to ear in victory and turned on my heels to walk again but mason grabbed my hand gently and crushed his lips into mine. I stood frozen , not sure on why Mason is kissing me . My face heated up and I knew I was blushing deeply. My heart threaten to jump out my chest because it was beating so fast and hard . He continued to kiss me , but I didn't kiss back I was in shock . He pulled away and smirked at me .

'' Thanks for the gum , princess . '' Mason winked before carrying my books in front my first period class . I stood their shocked , and touched my lips and remembered soft and warm his lips felt . Blake looked at me and my shocked expression and busted out laughing .

'' Be quiet . '' I wined , covering up my dark red cheeks and following behind mason .

That boy , literally drives me CRAZY !

************* Lunch ***************

'' You guys never do anything with me . '' Nolan wined , picking up his pizza and taking a huge bite out of it . Sophie Laughed and punched Nolan's arm playfully .

'' Because we had a GIRL'S sleepover last night , Nolan . Your adorable and I love you but you need some Male friends , other than the weirdo science club nerds . '' I giggled as I watched Nolan's face heat up with I told him I loved him . Nolan's crush on me , is literally the cutest thing ever !

'' Here '' A husky deep voice said from behind me , It was mason . He slammed my lunch down on the table and rolled his eyes out me. He got me A freaking Burrito ? Does he know how much time it would take to burf that back up .

I grabbed the tray and slid it across the table . '' Ew , No . I wanted like an orange or an apple ! '' I pouted crossing my arms over my chest .

Mason narrowed his eyes at me and gave me a glare . '' An orange is not lunch ! You barely eat anything . '' He complained , crashing down in the seat next to me . Nolan rolled his eyes at mason then buried his face in his hands .

'' Do as I say , Mason ! Go up to the lunch line and buy me an Orange , be gone pleasant ! '' I flicked mason off and he angrily got up and stomped toward the lunch time .

'' Kevin stop ! '' Giggled a high pitched familiar voice . I turned my head and my eyes landed on Courtney and Kevin . Courtney's arms were around his neck and Kevin's were placed on her waist , he was whispering something in her ear. Courtney smiled brightly at Kevin before giving him a soft peck on the lips . My eyes popped out of my head and my jaw dropped . COURTNEY AND KEVIN ARE GOING OUT ? WHAT THE HELL ?

'' Hey Rey , closed your mouth before he catches flies . '' Kevin chuckled , sitting down next to me and placing Courtney on his lap .

'' Y-y-you T-two are together ? '' I asked , in utter confusion . I was kind of happy for them but at the same time I was taken by surprise.

'' As of today . '' Courtney stated proudly , pecking Kevin on the lips once more .

Mason came back to the table and threw the orange at my head . I snapped my neck toward mason and gave him the evil eye . '' That hurt ! " I snapped , rubbing my head .

" Yeah we'll , you made me pay 15 dollars for a burrito you didn't even eat . " Mason smirked , then he noticed Kevin and Courtney .

" You two go out ? " Mason asked bluntly .

Kevin nodded unsure of why Mason would asking that . Mason let out a loud sigh and like he was relived . I gave me a look so confusion but he ignored me .

" Mason .. " I whispered into his ear so only he could hear .

" Yes , princess ? "

" I wanna talk to you about Alison . " I said with a scared expression . I want to know more about Alice and why he thinks Alison would harm her own flesh in blood .