Crazy Night pt.2

I sat on the warm sand , doing criss cross applesauce . The Foam/Beach party was currently taking place , but I didn't want to be apart of it . I don't want to drink , swim , or talk to anybody . So , I just sat there , looking at the crazy teens party .

" It's a party ... So why are you sitting there being a buzz kill ? " Mason sat down next to me , holding a beer can in his hand .

I shrugged , but didn't take my eyes off the breathtaking beach . " I told you , I didn't want to party . "

Mason stared at me for a couple of minutes like he was trying to read a book " I kind of guessed that . I'm starting to figure you out . "

" Oh yeah ? You don't know me at all . " I told him , matter of factly .

" I know that you probably don't like wearing the clothes you wear to school everyday ... You know , the crop tops ... Tight jeans ? That's not you at all , in fact I bet you would be fine wearing sweat pants and ban t-shirts . You feel like you have to prove that you can be sexy or get attention , but why ? Why do you feel that way ? " He looks at me with a hard to read express on his face .

I stared at him for a minute , and swallowed the lump in my throat . He's right , he's right about everything but my life is none of his business !

" You don't know shit ! " I hissed , throwing my hands up dramatically .

" Why do you do that ? Every time I try to help you , you get all angry ! " He snapped , looking at me intensely .

" Because I hate you , mason ! I hate that you try to figure me out , all the fucking time . We'll listen you fuck tart , I didn't ask for your help and I don't need your help ! Got it ? " I screamed , feeling my emotions running wild . I stomped away from mason , over to the drinks and chugged down some beer . I need to get rid of these feelings and let loose !

*********

**Mason POV**

I watched her stomp anyway from me , and I couldn't help but to feel soft . I'm Mason Anderson , THEE Mason Anderson ! Why am I letting some girl , turn me into a softie ? No , fuck that !

This isn't right ! I sleep with girls , then leave them , because that's how heartless I am . Every time , I wake up next to a female , I simply tell her that I just wanted her for one reason and one reason only , for sex . I shouldn't care about Riley's feelings , I don't care about her feelings .

I can have any girl I want , and I'm at a fucking party ! I'm about to get wasted and fuck whoever I want ! I don't give a shit about Riley , she's nothing to me !

**********

Riley's POV

" Hey , Riley ! I've got your swim suit . " Courtney nudged my arm , holding my favorite bikini .

" Thank you guys for coming , I'm not comfortable here at all . " I sighed , wrapping Courtney and Sophie in a tight embrace .

" Of course we came , the whole school is particularly here ! Even some slutty freshmen's . " Sophie smiled softly.

" I just want to have fun , ya know ? Day after day , my life is like an endless soap Opera and I'm sick of it . " I grabbed the swim suit out of Courtney's hand and while they guarded me , I slipped the blue bikini .

" That swim suit looks adorable on you . " Sophie squealed , acting extra girly .

" Sure , thanks . " I nodded , and walked back over to get another drink .

****

Dylan ran after me as fast as he could , but I kept dodging him with the ball in my hand . I was almost had a touch down when Dylan swept me off my feet and throw me over his shoulder .

" You cheated ! You elbowed crystal in the face and tripped nick ! " Dylan yelled , with amusement in his voice .

" Oh god no ! Here comes crystal right now ! " I squealed , turning to get from over Dylan's shoulder .

" You little bitch ! You elbowed me in the fucking face , I swear I'm going to kill you ! " Crystal screamed , stomping over to me .

" Good luck with that . " Dylan chuckled , letting me down .

" Look crystal ... " my sentence was cut short , when crystal slapped me across the face .

I heard the people around me gasp in excitement and surprise .

" You slut ! " I spat , my fist connecting with crystals face .

Hold on , your probably wondering what's happening . We'll , I drink almost 3 bottles of vodka , and chugged 5 cans of beer down !

" AH ! Get the hell off of me ! " crystal cried .

We both fell to the ground and I was pulling crystals hair while she was trying to claw at my face . She tugged at my hair , while I repeatedly slapped her . Just when I was about to punch her dead in the eye , someone snatched me off of her .

" You crazy bitch ! Don't you know that I can ruin your life ! " Crystal shouted , rolling around in the sand holding her nose in pain .

" Yeah we'll .... We'll .... Your boobs are lopsided ! " I shouted back , mentally face palming myself for that horrible comeback .

I heard laughter everywhere , as crystal got up and stomped away .

" Damn Riley , I didn't think you could fight . " Nick said patting my bare back .

" Oh my god ! You just fought crystal ! Do you know that she'll probably tell Alison and Alison will come after you . Unlike crystal , Alison is somewhat the scariest person I'll ever met . " Courtney added , coming up from behind me .

" Fuck her ! Fuck them ! " I slurred , stumbled a little .

" She's white girl wasted . " Sophie laughed , throwing her arm over my shoulder .

" Where's Mason ? " I asked , scratching my neck .

" I just saw him and 2 girls making out over there by the fire . " Blake said .

My blood started to boil and I stomped toward the direction of mason . I saw him making out heavily with 2 girls , literally at the same time .

" I ready to leave . " I growled angrily through gritted teeth .

One of the girls snapped their attention to me and rolled her eyes . " This is our time with mason , leave now ! " she snapped .

" I will tear your eyes from your socket , shut the hell up I wasn't talking to you anyway . " I spat .

" get off . " Mason said , pushing the girls off of him .

" But mason ... I thought we could go back to my place . " She winked .

" Your voice is annoying as fuck , just shut up . " Mason groaned , grabbing my hand and pulling me away from them.

" Really Mason ? 2 girls at a time ? How classy . " I smirked sarcastically .

" Yeah , thought I try a blonde and a red hair at the same time . " He winked , and shrugged .

Just when I was about to reply and the police pulled up , and Mason threw my small figure over his back before dashing down the beach . The teenagers started to stop partying and running to get away from the cops , and all I could do was hang their while Mason ran . He was upsetting my stomach as he ran and I threw up all over his back .

Uh oh ...