You are amazing

"Masonnnnnn ! " I yelled through clenched teeth , grabbing a handful of his shirt .

" Princess , I love it so much that your screaming my name in all , but calm down I promise you it won't hurt that bad . " Mason chuckled , holding my hand .

So I said HELL NO to the tattoo , I'm not ready to ink my body up . But the second best option was to get my belly button pierced . I'm literally crying and freaking out , because I do know how bad it will hurt .

" If you tell me to calm down again I'll rip your throat out , shut up you whore ! " I hissed , at mason sitting back in my seat .

Mason laughed and flicked me the finger .

" Okay , are you ready now ? " The guy asked , looking impatient . He was holding the needle his hand , and I felt like I was going to faint .

" Yes , I'll be ready in a second . Just give me a minute , please . " I pleaded , shutting my eyes tightly and trying to think about unicorns and dolphins .

" Riley , remember why we're here . Live a little , take a walk on the wild side . " Mason convinced , with a look of amusement.

" Why is this so funny to you ?! " I snapped .

" Because your too much of a princess , prom Queen . You wouldn't know what bad was , if it smacked you across the face . Sorry to tell you but you could never be bad . " Mason sighed , shaking his head in disapproval .

" Fuck you , Anderson . " I spat .

" Im ready now , stick my stomach with your thingy dangy . " I said , pointing to needle .

The guy nodded and sat down next to me in a chair and started the process .

****************

" I really did , though . " Mason laughed , showing off his perfect dimples and his pearly white smile . My heart started beating fast but I tried my best to look as natural as possible .

" I hit him so hard , I broke his nose and knocked his two front teeth out . I should have gotten suspended but my dad just gave me a 3 weeks of detention . " He shrugged and put his hands behind his head , laying back on the bed .

" Speaking of your dad , why do you guys fight all the time ? I asked , snuggling up next to Mason on his bed .
I know what this probably looks like but I promise you it's not what you think . After I got my belly button pierced , I came to Mason's house and we just started talking about random stuff .

His face got pale and he gulped nervously " Um - , I - I he's ..... Um . "

*******

**Masons POV**

I couldn't lie to Riley about what's been going on with me and my dad . As much as I would have love to avoid her question , I'm not going to though . I felt like she's opened up to me more than she's ever opened up to anyone , and I want to return the favor .

She looked up at me , waiting for an answer . Her eyes were sparkling from the moon light that was shining through my window . After all it was about 11 pm . Her hair was messily thrown into a bun , but it still looked flawless . Her lying next to me , was possibly the best thing in the world . I don't know what she's doing to me .

" I um , I caught my dad cheating on my mom about a month ago . " I confessed , avoiding her eye contact . Her face soften and her eyes held so much sadness but it wasn't a pitiful look .

" I know my mom thinks that's he's cheating on her , but she's too naive to believe it . Some nights I hear her crying in her bedroom . I would love nothing more but to expose my asshole of a father . He doesn't deserve a woman like my mom , she's done so much to keep this family together . But for some reason , everything inside of me is telling me not to tell her . It would kill me to see my mom find out what a lying , dirty , asshole my father is . " I clenched my jaw , just thinking about it .

" So your dad knows that you know what he did ? " She asked with so much curiosity in her eyes .

I nodded , " Yes he knows , that's why we've been fighting . I walked in on him having sex with our geometry teacher . I will be scarred for life because that was the most frighten thing I ever seen . Old people having sex ? Disgusting . " I chuckled , turning to lighten up the mood .

" I can't promise you things will get better ... And I can't say that I know how you feel because I don't . But I can tell you that I've be here for you , through it all . I can promise you that one thing , I'll never walk again . " She said softly , looking deep into my eyes .

I love how honest and truthful she always is with me . She's not afraid to tell me when I'm being an asshole or a jerk . When I heard her say that she'll never walk away , I felt a sense of relief . Because I've never had anyone every say that you to me and mean it .When she said that , I believed her . My heart started beating hard and fast and I felt a sense of security . I never felt this way before . Riley Michelson is turning me soft ? If you would of told me that 2 months ago , I would of laughed in your face . But now seeing Riley cuddled up next to me and boring into my eyes , I feel like the luckiest guy alive .

" I believe you ... " I whispered into her ear.

**********

**Riley's POV**

I felt like I finally broke through to Mason . That's the best feeling in the whole entire world . I like Mason , but if he doesn't like me back , I'll be crushed and I can't handle that kind of heartbreak in my life .... Not now . I'm scared that if I let mason know about my feelings , he'll leave me . Everything inside of me is telling me to smash my lips into masons but I fought back the strong urge .

" Mason .. I think I should get home . My dad is going to be mad at me if he comes into my room and finds that I'm not there . " I bit my lip , and rolled my eyes mentally . I would love nothing more but to stay with Mason , tonight .

" You sure you want to go back there ? " Mason frowned , looking a little disappointed .

" We have school tomorrow , and it's already 11:20 . Plus if were supposed to be going on that road trip on the weekend , I have to stay on my dads good side . " I explained , sitting up on his bed .

" How about you stay here for tonight and I'll sneak you back in early in the morning . You could always say your sick .... So you don't have to go to school . " He pouted , looking at me with puppy dog eyes .

I laughed and covered my face in defeat . Who could say no to a face like that ?! Not me ! " Fine , whatever . " I sighed heavily before cuddling into masons arm .

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Mason started to breath heavily like he was holding something back .

" Some times I feel like , I failed my mother . All she's been doing my entire life was making sure I had nothing but the best . And how do I repay her ? By going to school and making terrible grades . Getting into fights everyday , and bringing different girls home all the time . I know that my dads cheating on her but I'm too much of a pussy to tell her shit ! I'm a horrible person . " He growled angrily , and his body stiffen.

" No , don't say that ! Your not a horrible person mason , your far from that . Your the most wonderful , coolest , amazingly awesome guys I've ever meant . Your just doing what you think is best for your mother . It's completely understandable . " I assured him , placing my head on his chest .

He stared at me for a couple of minutes and then unexpectedly brought me into a tight hug . We stayed like that was a long period of time , not speaking , only listening to each other's steady breathing . Eventually I dosed off to Mason whispering something to me .

" You are amazing , Riley Michaelson . "

The Bad Boy Cares ?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara