My old friend

Mason and I had a peacefully night , it was nice to have him holding me all through the night , I felt safe . I woke up snugged into his chest , and his hands tightly wrapped around my waist . When we both woke up we probably talked for about an 10 minutes still snugged up with each other . He took my home after we got some McDonald's , of course I told him to don't be off at the Conor because I didn't want my dad to see him .

" I'm home . " I yelled , as I walked into my house , and sunk down into the couch .

" Riley ? " My dad asked with a big smile on his face . He sit down next to me and hugged me tightly .

" Hey dad ? How was your business trip ? " I gave him a warm smile and to be completely honest my dad was a little bit happier than usual . What's he hiding ? I thought .

" It's was fine , how was your time with Teresa ? She told me you two had a great time . " He said , smiling hard .

" Yeah , everything was perfect . " I lied .

" Riley , what happened to your face ? " He frowned , looking concerned .

" She told me she fell into a locker or something at school . " Teresa interpreted , plopping down on my dads laps and giving him a peck on the lips .

" yeah , I fell . " I rolled my eyes at how much of a phony , backstabbing , lying , bitch Teresa is ! I hate her ! I hate that she's only using my dad for money . But she was right , ever time I wake up I fell like nobody loves me , I fell like it's just a matter of time before I hit my breaking point and do something reckless .

" I have a surprise for you , Riley . But I can't give it to you today , you've have to wait until it appeals on Monday . "

" Sweet ! Is it something I picked out in that fashion catalog? " I eagerly asked , clapping my hands excitedly .

" Did you get me something , baby ? " Teresa pouted , wrapping her arms around my dads neck .

" Of course honey , I wouldn't forget about picking you up something nice . " My dad smirked handing Teresa a jewelry box with a big red ribbon on it .

I quickly got up and walked up stairs to my room . Teresa pisses me off ! My dad loves her with all his heart , my spoils her with gifts , he gives her anything she asks for and she's just using him .

The weekend went by fast , my dad kept rambling on and on about my surprise that I was dying to have ! Today's Monday and hopefully it comes in the mail today or something .

Today I'm wearing a galaxy long shelve shirt , plain blue jeans , and my favorite nikes . My hair is in it's usually messy bun on top of my hair and my makeup is natural .

" We're having some soft of cheerleading pep rally today and the principals wants everybody in the cafeteria now . " Alison announced to the class .

" Ugh , I've got better things to do than watch those preppy cheerleaders dance around in short skirts . " Groaned Courtney .

" Yeah we'll I would love nothing more than to see crystal and Alison fall flat on their prissy little asses . " I muttered in Courtney's ear , hooking my arm with her walking down to the gym .

Courtney and I giggled and walked into the gym . The whole school filled the bleachers and I directly spotted mason with some sitting on his lap . They were whispering in each other's ear and he was kissing her neck . My stomach turned and I rolled my eyes . Why does Mason have to be so confusing .

" Over here ! " Nolan called from the bleachers . I smiled softly and Courtney and I made our way over to where Sophie and Nolan were sitting .

" Hey guys ! " I greeted them , sitting down next to Nolan .

" We were waiting for you guys , what took so long ? " Nolan asked , putting his arm around me . I didn't mind , Nolan's adorable and he just so shy , I feel comfortable when he attempts to flirt and stuff like that .

" We we're just fantasizing about Alison falling off the pyramid and breaking her face . " Courtney chuckled .

" Something as mean as that is what I pray for every night before I go to bed . " Sophie laughed , punching Courtney's arm playfully .

" Guess what I had to witness yesterday ? " Nolan had a look of disgust on his face and I giggled at how red his face was .

" What did you have to witness ? " I asked him , clearly amused .

" I caught my mom and dad having sex on the kitchen counter yesterday night . " he wince at the thought and buried his face into my shoulder .

We all laughed uncontrollably and I felt this warm feeling inside . I was so thankfully to have amazing friends like them . Why was I so lucky ?

" Masons been staring at you and Nolan . " Sophie informed us , looking amused .

" Is a certain bad boy jealous ? " Courtney asked , raising an eyebrow .

" I hope not , I don't him to try and whoop my ass after this pep rally . " Nolan wined .

I looked at Mason who was intensely looking at me with his jaw locked . Is he jealous ? Why , we're not going out or anything ? I looked away and my jaw drooped at who was currently standing by the exit of the gym . My heart speeded and I was confused but happy as hell to see my old friend Kevin standing their with my favorite roses in his hand . I jumped up bit caring who I was bumping into and ran directly toward Kevin who standing their with his arms wide open for me . I jumped into his arms , wrapping my legs around his waist and embraced him deeply . Everyone in the gym snapped their attention toward me and Kevin since the pep rally hadn't start yet .

Kevin was my only friend back in Chicago . Even though I was fat and hideous looking , Kevin still showed me love . I don't talk about Kevin much because it hurt my heart to even bring up his name . We became BEST-FRIENDS in 9th grade back in Chicago . He was the popular guy that everyone loved , he was the captain of the basketball team and every guy at my old school wanted to be him . He's cute of course so all the girls threw there self at him and nobody would understand why a popular handsome guy like Kevin would want to be friends with a fat loser like me . Kevin protected back in Chicago , he use to make sure nobody bothered me as long as he was around because Kevin wouldn't hesitant to smash anyone's face in . He even have me my very first kiss .

Sadly , in 10th grade at the end of the year he moved Canada , and we shouldn't see each other any more . My heart broke when I found out he had to move because not only was I hopeless in love with him but he was the only person who I trusted . I love everything about Kevin ! His black curly hair , those magically grey/greenish eyes , and that amazing body . Now here we are in the gym at my school and I'm still hugging the life out of this boy .

** Masons POV **

Who the hell is this Nolan geek with his arm around Riley ? She's my toy , I'm the only one who gets to play with her ! I didn't realize I was staring at her because she turned in looked at me with a confused expression . She looked away and her jaw suddenly drooped open . She jumped up and pushed her way pass people and ran down the bleachers . What the fuck is she doing ? I thought .

My eyes followed her as she jumped into some random guys arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulling he into a tight embrace . My eyes narrowed and my fist clenched . She's just throwing herself at everyone today , isn't she ?

Why the hell should I even care about what she's doing or who she's doing it with . I just want to have sex with Riley , I have to convince myself that because I don't want to fall for her . Not somebody like Riley , she too fucking innocent . But I swear if he doesn't move his hands from around her waist , I'll fucking kill that guy .

** Riley's POV **

I smiled at Kevin brightly still not believing he was here . I knew everyone was probably watching us but I didn't care . I still hadn't unwrapped my legs from around his waist either . I just stared at him in amusement .

" Riley you look - you look amazing ! " He exclaimed , putting me down and hugging me tightly again .

" So do you ! I've missed you so much Kevin , what are you doing here ? " I asked curiously.

" Your dad set the whole thing up , he called me one day asking if I would like to come see you and I said hell yeah ! I would die to come see you . " He flashed my a big bright smile and giggled cheerfully.

" Damn it , I've missed you ! Come and meet my friends . " I laughed , grabbing Kevin's hand and pulling him up the bleachers to meet my friends . We had already lost everyone's attention because the cheerleaders had came out in there short skirts and belly shirts . Mason gave me a cold glare and I ignored it .

" Kevin this is Nolan , Sophie , And Courtney . Guys meet my friend Kevin , here came here all the way from Canada . " I introduced then and sat down next to Nolan with Kevin in the other side of me .

" Hey , Riley's told us a lot about you Kevin . " Sophie said , shaking Kevin's hand .

" Oh really ? Because Riley's told me nothing about you guys . She hasn't talk to me in a year . " Kevin frowned , and then smiled his softly at the others Before shaking their hands .

" Kevin your hot , I bet you had a lot of guys drooling over you back in Canada , right or am I right ? " Courtney bluntly said .

" I know they had to because back in Chicago everyone loved him ! " I teased .

" I guess you could say that but Riley u have something I have to tell you . " he said , pulling me onto his lap. Nolan rolled his eyes and shifted uncomfortably and I looked to see masons face red and he looked pissed .

" What ? " I asked , focussing my attention back to Kevin .

" I have a cousin who lives down here so I will be moving in with him . "

" WHAT?! Your moving here ? " I shouted happily !

" Yes , I am . And I'm starting school here in 3 weeks . " he confirmed .

" That's awesome ! God Kevin , I love you ! " I turned around on his lap and hugged the life out of him . I was beyond happy .

** later that day **

After the pep rally , Kevin and my others friends went out to dinner and had a blasted. Courtney couldn't stop drooling over Kevin , Sophie couldn't stop feeling his abs , and Nolan actually liked Kevin too ! I thanked my dad like 1000 times for his surprise ! I'm so happy Kevin here to be my rock again . Man do I love that kid . Right now I'm the neighbor park looking at the stars and feeling overwhelmed with happiness .

" Why do I keep running into you ? " wined a deep voice . I rolled my eyes as I realized who the voice belonged to , no one other than mason .

" We'll isn't it lovely seeing you here ? " I muttered sarcastically .

" It's not like I enjoy running into you . " he spat angrily through gritted teeth . The fuck is his problem ?

" What the hell is your problem ? " I questioned , folding my arms over my chest .

" I don't have a problem , princess . " he smirked and sat down next to me . It was kind of chilly and I shivered a little bit .

" Are you cold ? " Mason asked , with a concerned look on his face .

" Yes . " I said simply , smiling at him .

" Do you want to wear my jacket ? " he pointed to his jacket and gave me a small smile .

" That'll be great . " I looked at Mason and waited for him to take his jacket off , which he didn't do .

" Too bad , you should of brought your own . " He rudely hissed .

" Fuck you . " I spat , rolling my eyes .

We stayed quit for a couple minutes than Mason spoke . " Was that guy in the gym your boyfriend or something ?Did you two leave and make passionate love together ? " Mason rolled his eyes and kicked rocks .

" No ! He's not my boyfriend . " I blushed and looked over at mason who was avoiding eye contact .

" Looked like you gym were freaking dry humping on the bleachers . First you were seducing that Nolan loser than you were on some random guys Lap... How classy of you . " He clenched his jaw and looked at me with a posses of scowl .

" I wasn't seducing Nolan , he's my friend ! And Kevin's always my friend too ! I'm not a slut , I don't go around opening my legs up to just anybody , mason ! And for you info , you and that
Girl looked really cozy today .. Whispering and giggling in each others ear . Way to make me wanna throw up ! " I rambled .

" Shut up ! " he snapped .

He looked at me intensely and I looked at him confused . Why did he care about what I did .

" Just don't talk . " Was all he said before he smashing his lips into mine . I could of pulled away but I didn't . I kissed him back . Our lips moved and sync and it was a repeat of gear happened on the beach . We were making out heavily on a bench in public . But it was dark outside and there nobody out . He slid his tongue against my lip asking for an entrance which I granted him . Our tongues explored each other's mouths , and he tasted amazing . He grunted and that turned me up , I let out a nobs inside his mouth and before I knew it we were at his house on his bed making out .

His hand slid up my shirt and I shivered at his warm touch . He made circles on my bare skin with his fingers and I melted . He soon cupped my boobs and I realized , I was letting mason feel me up . Oh no no no ! Tell him to get off of you Riley , I thought . But I was frozen , I let mason feel my boobs . Of course he wasn't directly touching my boobs because my bra was on but he was cupping them .

" M-m-mason , we can't do this . " I stuttered , feeling weak to his touch .

He gazed into my eyes and spoke , "I know I know , Just sit back and enjoy . " he whispered . I did as he said and closed my eyes tightly. He kissed and sucked on my neck sending chills up my spine .

He lowered himself and started to kiss my stomach . I moaned and closed my eyes tightly . I felt my pants being taken off but I didn't stop him . He was so in control ! I felt my underwear begin taken off and I laid there shocked . I'm I really about to let mason take my virginity ! WHAT NO !

But I didn't object , I let him strip me butt naked . His head was between my legs and he was eating me ! My back arched and my hands clawed at his back . He continued to eat me out and I was breathing heavily abd moaning loudly . It felt so good ! Then Mason came to my face and and kissed my cheek .

" That's it , princess . " he whispered , licking his Lips and breathing heavily . He didn't take my virginity , he just ate me out and I let him . I laid there shocked , and my body was shaking from pleasure .

" Your MINE , until I say otherwise . Do you hear me ? " He asked strictly .

I nodded my head 'Yes' and just laid there .

*********

All of a sudden I woke up , drenched in sweat and panting like crazy . It was just a dream ! I really didn't have sexual intercourse with mason , it was just a dream ! I never actually talked to him in the park and I never actually made out him neither . I remember after dinner with my friends , Kevin walked me home and I went straight to sleep . Oh great ! I just had a wet dream about mason . No no no no no ! Now every time I see him , it's going to be AKWARD for me .