The Beach Party

I sat in the girls locker room , alone for the whole gym period . It's been a week since Alison called me 'A Fat Slut ' in front of the whole school . She's been doing her best this past week to make me wanna claw my own eyes out. Crystal and Alison teamed up on a mission to make my life a living hell . Alison told the whole entire school that I used to be fat and that I spelt all the guys in our science class , which is a lie . Because last time I checked , I'm a virgin . Crystal hit me in the face with a dodge ball in gym class about 15 times and claimed they were all accidents .

Right now I'm wearing an old oversized beetles teeshirt that I used to wear all the time when I was 200 pounds , loose jeans , ankle boots , and my hair is in a crazy ponytail . This week Teresa got bored and decided she would torment me , she didn't let me eat anything but apples ! I fell like I'm about to pass out , so that's why I decided to ditch gym class . It's a little over dramatic for me to be sitting in the dark locker room but I'm starved ! The cafeteria lunches are horrible , and Teresa's make me come straight home from school so I don't get to eat .

" What the hell are you doing sitting in the dark ? Riley you just keep getting weirder and weirder to me . " said a familiar soft voice .

It was Sophie Washington , my new girl buddy . Nolan introduced me to Sophie the day Alison and I stop talking to each other . Sophie's looks like an angle on the outside but if you upset her she can quickly turn into a devil ! She has long brown hair , and memorizing blue eyes .

" So I'm guessing you decided to skip gym class too ? " I laughed , turning on the light so I could see better .

" Yeah , all they're doing is running track today . " she replied , and sat down next to me .

" Oh . " I said simply , chewing on my bottom lip .

She pulled out a pop tart and began to unwrap it .

" Um soph , can I have that pop tart ? I'm starving right . " I basically pleaded with my eyes .

She smiled softly and handed it to me .

" How much you want for it ? Like 5 Dollars? " I asked , shoving the poor tart into my mouth and enjoying the goodness .

She laughed and folded her legs . " No it's fine . Clearly you need that more than I did . " she said gesturing to the poor poor pop tart I was currently killing . I smiled and continued eating the pop tart .

" Hey Riley , there's this like beach party tonight and I definitely think you should come with me . Even goody two shoes Nolan decided to go . "

I quickly shook my head 'no' . " Thanks for the offer but no thanks . Alison and crystal are probably going to be there and they'll see me and totally embarrass me like the mean girls do in the movies . " I groaned loudly .

" I'll got your back , Riley I swear . You can trust me . This party is going to be one of the best Parties ever ! I'm talking project X , virgin loosing , kind of party ! " She wined .

I rolled my eyes and laughed at how serious she was . " No , I'm sorry . I'm not the party type . " I stood up , dusting my off and fixing my messy hair .

" I'm not going to leave you alone until you agree to go . This party will be awesome and I don't want you to mess it ! I know I'll only knew you for a short period of time but I promise you that you can trust me . I will bug you all damn day until you say yes Riley ! Please ! Please ! "

" No . "

" Yes , please ! "

" Sophie no ! "

" Riley please ! "

" No . "

" Yes . "

" Fine okay ! I'll go with you to the damn party . " I exclaimed getting annoyed .