The abusive boyfriend

CHAPTER 4 : The Abusive Boyfriend

'' So Riley , I know I haven't been around lately to discuss school with you . I've been to busy caught up in work , you know how that can be sometimes . ''

Right now , Teresea , My Dad , And I are trying to have a ' family dinner together' which we only get to do on sundays because thats the only day my dads off from work . I personally think 'Family Dinner's' are extremly useless . Teresea hates me with a passion , my dad doesn't really listen to anything I have to say , he kind of just blocks me out because I'm a consist walking reminder of his dead ex wife .

'' Um .. Everythings fine , I guess . '' At this very momment I feel like I could die any second for an overdose of BOREDOM .

'' Riley , Why arent you eating your dinner ? '' My dad scowled .

I avoided any eye contact and looked down at my untouched salad . I HATE SALAD , strictly because I'll been forced to eat it by teresea since as long as I can remeber . I sighed and I looked up at my dad in a defeated way .

I stuffed some salad in my mouth and smiled cheerilful at my dad , '' Yummy ! '' I said sacastically , rubbing my stomach like an idiot . I dislike everyone at this fucking dinner table right now , including myself.

'' Riley don't be like that darling , your dads just trying to make conversation sweetie. '' Teresea grinned , tossing her napkin down on her plate .

If your wondering why teresea's acting all caring , it's because she acts like that everytime me fathers around . '' Riley , I made your favorite dessert , would you be a doll and come help me bring it to the table ? '' Teresea flashed her pearly whites and got up from the dinner table , walking straight into the kitchen. I'm not about to be alone in a room with Teresa NO WAY IN HELL ! I sat there not moving before my father gave me a glare that made jump to my feet and follow that devil bitch into the kitchen .

'' Why are you always lying to me , Bitch !? '' She snapped all of a sudden and hit her hands voiently on the kitchen table . My eyes widen in confusion , and my mouth went dry .

I back away from the pissed teresea slowly but calmy , holding my hands up in defense . '' What are you talking about ? ''

She giggled and I stood there confused and scared shitless. I just wanted to run into the dinning room with my dad and hide behind him .

'' I found this , under your mattress with morning ! '' She held up a empty chip bad , and stomped over to me . SHIT ! She found my secert stash of lays potato chips . I coudn't throw them away because she has a CRAZY ASS thing for digging in my trash . I tried to come up with an excuse that would let me off the hook easily but I failed . She gradded a handfully of my hair , pulling it from the roots making me wince at how bad it hurted . I fought to get out of her manly ass grip but I miserably failed .

'' Listen you fat little WHORE ! I'm not going to tell you again that I don't want you eating any of that bullshit , what happened last time I told you not to ? You got hit in the stomach with a fucking apple ! You spoiled little bitch ! How would you like it if I told your father than you stole my dress he got me for his promotion ? ''

'' B-b-but I didn't take it and you know it .. '' I stuttered trying to hold back the tears I was filling pouring down my face .

'' Oh sweetie I know you didn't take my dress. '' She chuckled and countined to pull my hair ever harder. '' I'll just tell him you took it idiot , I already hid the dress somewhere in your room . ''

I felt my stomach turn into a thousand knots and My breathing became unstable and shaky . '' Okay , fine ! I swear I'll listen to whatever you say teresea .. I promise I will , just don't tell my dad . '' I pleaded .

She smiled and nodded her head 'YES' '' I won't tell him you took my dress , but you need to learn a lesson . '' she said , gripping my hair even harder . Before I could even respond , I felt my face being smacked off the table . I landed roughly on the cold kitchen floor and I covered my face which stung and hurted . It felt like Mike tyson freaking slapped me across the face ! I knew it probably left a huge mark on my face and depsite that fact that I was currently on the floor crying my eyes out little a 5 year old , I felt happy . Do you know why I felt happy that Teresea/EVIL STEPMOTHER just smacked my face off of a wooden table ? Because now she has to come up with an excuse to my dad about how I got this huge mark on my face . I mentally high fived myself , how is she going to get out of this one ? What would she say ? I Smacked my own face on the table ?? She was finally going to get caught by my dad . The Evil BITCH SMILE left tersea's face as she had a look of panic on her features. I'm guessing my dad heard the commotion because he run into the kitchen like a mad man .

'' What's going on in here ? '' He shouted , helping me off the floor . He traced the bruise on my face and I did a dance of happiness in my head . Teresea started to cry and hold her heart like she get witnessed a murder .' WHAT IS SHE DOING ?' I thought . My dad ran over to her and held her forearms .

'' S-S-she just slammed her face on the table , for no reason ! I don't know why she just did that ! '' Teresea cried into my dads shirt . As soon as she said that my eyes widen in horror , SHE'S LYING !

'' She's not telling the truth dad ! Why would I smack my own face off of a damn table ??! '' I yelled , feeling beyond angry ! My dads eyes roamed the kitchen and then stopped on me .

'' WHY WOULD I MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP ?? WHY ARE YOU CAUSING YOURSELF HARM ?? I've done nothing to you but treat you like my own daughter ? Why are you trying to hurt yourself riley ? Why ? '' She questioned , still crying into my dads shirt . She sniffled and her voice was shaky and everything . She's such an amazing LIAR , I want to give her an award right now .

'' Riley why would you do something like that ? '' My dad snapped at me and I swear I could hear my heart slowing but surely breaking inside of my chest . He actually was buying teresea's LIES , he didn't even believe his own flesh and blood !

'' You really think I would do something like that to myself ? DAD SERIOUSLY ??! '' I was basically choking on the rivier of tears that were streming down my face . He shook his head in disapproval before mummbling '' Riley , Why ? '' and exiting the kitchen leaving me alone with that CRAZY PERSON .

" Tell him anything and I will seriously make you wish you were never born . " she smirked at me before following behind my dad.

I dashed out of the kitchen and out the front door . My face still hurt and I could tell from the way it felt that My face probably looked horrible . It was dark and the night was quiet , it probably was about 10 at night . I was running faster than lighten down the sidewalk , i don't where I was going but I knew I hated Teresea and My dad ! I suddenly felt the cold groud make contact with my stinging tomato red face . I groaned and began to massage my temples .

'' OW ! '' Yelped a deep voice . I quickly snapped my eyes to see a beautifl face . It was Mason .

'' Sorry . '' I said , standing up and dusting myself off .

'' WATCH IT ! NEXT TI- '' His eyes landing on me and his face soften and then his jaw clenched . '' Riley , what happened to your face ? What happened to you ? '' He demanded .

'' N-nothing mason . '' I said looking down at the ground . I couldn't let him see me like this . My hair was a mess , I need NO makeup on , I have a huge freaking Red stop on my face , and my eyes are blood shot red and puffy . He cupped my chin and looked into my eyes , he looked perfect in the moon light , Just looking at him took some of the pain away .

'' Riley who the hell did this to you ? Tell me ! '' He yelled , looking really kind of frighten . His voice made me flinch and I quickly shifted uncomfortably not replying.

'' Do you have like an abusive boyfriend ?? I Knew it ! Is it that liitle bitch zack who always trys to talk to you in gym class ? I swear I'll Bea- ''

'' No , It's not zack . I fell ! I'll tell you this again for the 50th time , FUCK OFF MASON ! " I excaimed quickly running away from mason back to that HELL HOUSE !