I'm holding on for him

Previously **

FUCK !! " I cried , holding my heart . After crying on the kitchen floor for probably an hour . I got up and ran up stairs to my room . I paced back and forth before coming to the concision that my life means nothing .
***************

I sat on the edge on my bed , listening to the water fill up the bathtub . I should of died when Teresa threw me in that bathtub . I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror . My eyes were red and puffy and they looked like I've been crying for 9 days straight . My eyes looked emotionless and dull . I looked at the bathtub , with the water almost feeling up . I took off my shirt , and I felt fat when I looked down at my stomach . I feel so depressed .

" Please forgive me . " I whispered to myself , trying not to hyperventilate . I walked over to the toilet and got down on my knees . I shoved my hands down my throat until I felt myself about to vomit . I shoved deeper and deeper until I choked on them . I threw up into the toilet and repeated this cycle about 8 more times .

" I'm so stupid . " I cried , burying my head into my hands .

" I'm so stupid ! " I repeated , crying even harder . My heart sank when I look at my shirt that was laying on the bathroom floor . It was masons shirt . After I came in from school today , I changed into his shirt .

His adorable dimples , flashed before my eyes . His trade mark smirk , that's makes my heart go crazy inside of my chest . The way his eyes light up when I say something stupid that makes him laugh . The way he's always been there for me . I realized that I was 10 seconds from crying myself to sleep . But , I'm not going on to do that because I'm holding on .... I'm holding on because of Mason . The reason I'm not breaking down right now Is because of my feelings for Mason .

*******
I'm knocking on masons front door like a crazy person .

" Yes ? " A girl opens the door and immediately I'm jaw drops because at how beautiful she is . Wait a minute ! Who the hell is she ?!

" Um , Are you here for Mason ? " She asked , looking uncomfortable as if I was checking her out or something .

" Yes ... " I nodded my head and gave her an awkward smile .

She laughed lightly and opened the door wide enough for me to come in . I walked in the house and immediately turned to her .

" I'm Riley , by the way . " I put out my hand for her to shake it and she kind did .

" I've heard a lot about you . I'm Kayla , Mason's sister . " She smiled brightly and I noticed her dimples . Relief washed all over me when she said she was Masons sister .

" You look relieved . Did you think I was like one of masons fan girls ? " She questioned , cocking an eyebrow .

" No . " I lied . If she was one of masons fan girls , I'd been no competition because Kayla's literally perfect looking .

" Sure ,but I saw you checking me out ." She crossed her arms over her chest and had an amused expression on her face .

My cheeks burned bright red and I felt beyond embarrassed. " No , I wasn't - I'm straight . I like boys , in fact I'm dating your brother . " I assured her , replying rather quickly .

She started laughing uncontrollably and she clenched her stomach . " I know , it's just Mason talks about how adorable you look when you blush and I just had to see it for myself . And he was right , you are so adorable . "

I blushed deeply and smiled at her . " He said that ? "

" Yeah . " She stated simply .

" Who was at the door ? " Mason shouted , coming down the steps . He stopped in his tracks when he saw me and smiled like he hadn't seen me in months .

" Stop harassing my girlfriend , Kayla . " Mason rolled his eyes at Kayla , and pulled me into a tight hug . I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me off my feet , his hands tightly around my waist . I love this feeling ... Being close to Mason makes my heart go crazy . I feel so good when I'm around him . All my insecurities seem to wash away whenever masons with me . God do I love his presence .

" I'm still in the room , if you guys haven't noticed . " Kayla sighed , flipping her red hair over her shoulder .

" Yeah we don't care . " Mason shooed her off , placing me back on the ground .

" Why didn't you tell me your girlfriend was this pretty . " Kayla questioned , punching masons arm playfully .

" Could you not hit on her .. " Mason asked , irritatedly .

Kayla shrugged and my eyes widened a bit . " You are a lesbian ? "

" No but pretty , innocent girls like you make me question my sexuality sometimes . " She winked at me .

" That's enough , let's go . " Mason huffed , pulling me up the long staircase .

" Nice meeting you , Riley ! " Kayla called from downstairs , waving her hand at me .

" Don't answer her . " Mason chuckled , pulling me into his room .

I looked around and shook my head In disapproval . " Would it kill you to clean your room ? " I kicked off my shoes and jumped on to masons comfy bed . His scent hit me like a ton of bricks and I buried my face in his pillow . It's kind of weird that I'm smelling masons bed but it smells so good .. Just like him . Wait ... I wonder how much sex he's probably had on this bed ? I'm about to puke just thinking about it !

" Yes it would kill me . " Mason laughed , sitting down next to me .

" I bet .. " I said , sitting up and cris crossing my legs .

" Have you been crying . " He cupped my chin and made me look into his eyes .

" No , of course not . " I lied .

He rolled his eyes and sucked his lip into his mouth . " I can tell when your lying , Your pupils get bigger . But you can tell me what happened or I'll be forced to get it out of you . "

I cocked an eyebrow , " Oh , really ? And how is that ? "

" You wanna find out ? " He smirked at me before getting on top of me and pinning my hands above my head .

" What , are you going to kiss me to death ? " I giggled , staring Mason right In the eyes .

" I would love too , but sadly no . I'm going to tickle you ! " He chuckled evilly , before tickling my sides . I busted out laughing and snickering .

" Please , stop ! " I yelled through the fits of laughter .

He didn't stop he just kept going
"Tell me why you were crying. " he demanded.

" NEVER ! " I laughed , crying from the laughter .

" I can do this all night .. " He smiled sinisterly .

" Fine okay ! Okay ! " I gave in , because my sides started to hurt . He smiled victoriously and stuck his tongue out at me .

" I'm listening ... " He trailed off , resting his head on my chest . I laid my head on his pillow and ran my hands through his hair . I closed my eyes tightly and told him everything , expect the part about me stuffing my fingers down my throat .

" Riley I want you too know I'm here for you , no matter what . I don't want you living there anymore . I want you to live with me . " He whispered , his head still lying on my chest .

My heart speeded up and my breath got unsteady .

" You want me to live with you ? " I asked , putting his face in my hands . Our faces inches away from each other's .

" Will you ? Please . " He begged resting his forehead on mine .

" Mason .. I can't . My dad will freak . " It pained me to turn him down .

" Your dad is an asshole ! What about what he said to you today ? Your not pissed at him ? " Mason questioned , looking genuinely confused .

" You don't understand . I can't just pack up and leave . He won't stand for that , I know him ! And plus , what would your parents think ? " My voice getting a little louder .

He looked at me like I was crazy and pushed himself off of me . " I do understand what it's like to have a terrible father , I do . But there's no way I'm letting you go back to that house. "

" I want to take a shower . I didn't get a chance to at home . " I muttered , getting off the bed .

" What , wait ! I'm not done discussing this . " Mason protested , walking over to me .

" Yeah well I am ! " I rolled my eyes , walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind me .

I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in shower .

**********
After 35 minutes , I got out and wrapped the towel around my body . I went to open the door and Mason walked in blocking my way .

" Come on , move . " I hissed , trying to get pass him .

" No . " was all he said before he pinned against the shower door .

" if you haven't noticed , I don't like when I don't get my way . Your mine , do you understand ? " His voice was low and sexy . I didn't know what to do so I just nodded . " So say it . " he buried his face into my neck . Holding my waist with his hands causing me to wrap my legs around his torso .

" S-say W-what ? " I stuttered , feeling really nervous .

" Tell me that your mine . " He demanded .

He looked so seductive when he was being controlling . I nodded slowly and spoke " I'm yours . "

He smirked and crushed his lips into mine . His hands slowly moved onto my thigh , rubbing smooth circles . He bit my lip asking for an entrance which I right away gave . I moaned into his mouth causing him to press his body against mine . He grunted and I felt something hard on my thigh . I was pretty darn sure his ' Man hood ' was poking me , in a very inappropriate place . All I could do was moan and mold our bodies together more . This feeling ... was one of the best feelings ever ! As much as I wanted to stop him ... I couldn't . I knew I wasn't ready for sex . But a part of me was aching and throbbing for him to touch me ...

" I want you so bad right now .. " He whispered into my ear causing me to shiver . I gulped nervously and closed my eyes . Please touch me Mason ...Please do it . Damn it ! These freaking teenage hormones ! As his hands traveled up my inner thigh , I mentally prepared myself for what was to come . My inner voice was screaming ' TELL HIM TO GET OFF ! ' but my body was telling me otherwise .

" Open your eyes , princess . " He chuckled . I snapped my eyes open to see Mason smiling brightly at me .

" Will you go on a date with me on sometime ? " he asked , looking hopeful .

I flashed him a soft smile " Yes . " I gave him a soft wet passionate kiss on the lips . A part of me was a little disappointed that we didn't get to go farther ... ( If you know what I mean ) but another part of me was relived because I really didn't want to go 'all the way' I was just caught up in the heated moment .

" Oh and princess , Your moving in with me . "