Depending

After I asked mason about Alison at lunch , he offered to tell me later . He never said when or where , he just promised me that he'd tell me later. I'm just happy to be at home in my own house . I took a long hot 30 minute shower and left my wild crazy curly hair out . I threw a basketball hoodie on , basketball shorts , and converses .

I plopped down on my bed face first , and put my iPod on the doc . It blasted eyes on fire , throughout the whole entire house . I drifted off into a deep sleep and cuddled up on my bed , it's was on 3:30 so I could take a little nap .

** 25 minutes later **

** Masons POV **

Riley really wanted to talk about Alison , but I wasn't sure how much I could tell her. I didn't want her to be caught up in all of the drama but I needed her to get close to Dylan . I needed her to help me find out who killed Alice .

I've been knocking on Riley's door for 10 whole minutes and no answer . I called her 1 million times and she hasn't picked up . Is she avoiding me or just trying to piss me the fuck off ? I climbed the tree next to her window and luckily her window was cracked . I lifted the window and stumbled inside , landing roughly on her floor .

Her iPod was blasting taylor swift and I covered my ears in disgust . I looked around her room and saw Riley cuddled into a ball on her bed . She looked beautiful , even in her sleep . Her curls were blocking her gorgeous blue/gleyish eyes , and she was quietly snoring but it was cute . Even though her hair was crazily all over the place , she still looked perfect with her hair down . Wait ? I sound like a bitch right now ! Mason Anderson isn't a bitch , I'm far from a softie .

Just then I got an idea , time to wake up the sleeping beauty .

___________________

** Riley's POV **

" My mind is tell me Nooo !!!

But my bodyyyy , my bodyyyyy

Is telling me YES ! "

Art Kelly's song bump and grind blasted throughout the whole house causing me to wince and cover my ears in panic . Why the hell is it up so loud ?
I snapped my eyes up and saw mason laughing hard on the foot of my bed . I narrowed my eyes and threw my pillow at him before turning off the music .

" You scared me to death ! " I hissed , throwing my hands in the air dramatically .

Mason shrugged and ruffled my hair , still laughing threw the tears . " Princess , the was the funniest thing I've ever seen ! Your face was priceless . "

I rolled my eyes and flicked him the middle finger . " I almost died from fright , there is a such thing . Your a idio- wait , how the hell did you get in my house ?! "

" You really should shut your window , you never know who could come in . " Mason smirked , looking at me with a pleased look .

" Your a stalker . " I stated simply , getting of my bed and straighten out my clothes .

" You wish I actually cared enough to stalk you . " Mason replied , with a grin .

" Your to cocky and self centered for me to ever wish you cared . " I spat back , crossing my arms over my chest .

He didn't response , he just looked over my clothes . " You like basketball , eh ? " He questioned , raising an eyebrow .

" Back in Chicago , I'd play everyday . I even had my dad set up my basketball set outside in the back yard . " I answered nonchalantly .

" I used to be the captain of the basketball team my freshmen year , but I guess things changed because now I'm into football . " Mason shrugged , looking around my room .