Detention

I was looking in the mirror and I was shocked at the girl who was looking back at me . I didn't look like my old self . I didn't look like a depressed , insecure , little girl . I looked confident and happy and I owe that all to one person . Mason . My bad boy . I can't help but to think .... He stole my heart . My feelings for him are getting stronger and stronger every second . I struck a pose in the mirror , feeling overly confident . Courtney giggled at my silliness and started to admire her reflection .

My ' Stay Calm and Bow Down To The Queen ' shirt exposed my belly button piercing , I wore black shorts , and black sandals . My curls are all over the place but I didn't care .

" Shit ! Riley were 15 late for class ! " Courtney shouted , running out of the girls bathroom . She didn't even wait for me ! I furrowed my eyebrows and dashed out of the bathroom , following Courtney's trail .

" Wait for me ! " I called out , giggling uncontrollably . She ran right into the classroom , and I ran in right behind her . I crashed into her , but stopped myself before we both fell down .

" Your interrupting my class ! " The teacher shouted at Courtney and I .

Courtney dropped her head and looked down at her shoes . Mean while I stared at the teacher like she had 7 heads . Why the hell is she yelling like a crazy person ?

" Your both late . " She hissed , drawing all attention to us .

Well obviously ! Idiot !

The class roared in laughter , Courtney looked up at me in utter shock . No please tell me I didn't just say that out loud ?! Oh no no no no no !!

" Did you just call me an idiot ? " The teacher asked , fuming in anger .

" I'm Sorry - " I tried to apologize but she cut me off .

" I expected more from you two . Your two of my best students . " The teacher shook her head and shot us a glare .

I rolled my eyes and tried to bite my tongue . " Your overreacting . " I mumbled .

She tilted her head and stepped closer toward me . " What did you say ? "

Damn , her breath stinks ! Did she forget to brush this morning ? Haha !

Her eyes widened and the class once again started to laugh uncontrollably . Courtney sucked her bottom lip into her mouth , holding back a giggle .

" GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW ! " she growled , pointing toward the door .

My heart immediately sunk . Why do I have such a big mouth ?

" W-where do you want me to go ? " I questioned quietly . I already knew the answer but I didn't want to believe it . I'm not a trouble maker .

" DETENTION . " She said strictly .

I was angry that she was sending me to detention . Why ? Because I simply said her breath stinks ? That's not a good enough reason . Then I did something , I didn't know I was capable of doing . I gave her the middle finger and walked out like a bad ass . Everyone was stunned . I heard the class gasp in shock before laughing and praising me . I ran down the hall before the teacher busted out of the classroom yelling after me .

How the hell did I manage to get detention ? I smirked as I slowly made my way toward the detention room . I gulped and tried to swallow my nerves . I've never got detention before . Well .... There's a first for everything . I opened the door and peeked inside the room . Dylan was sitting in the back , flirting with a girl . Nick was looking bored and irritated . Crystal was looking at her nails , with one of her minions chatting off her ear . There was a few other people that I didn't recognize . There was no teacher in the room .

I slowly walked into the room and immediately everyone noticed me .

" Your in the wrong room ... This is the detention room . " Dylan smirked , no humor in his voice what so ever .

I walked over to the middle of the class and sat on top of a desk , crossing my legs over each other . " I know , I got detention . "

Nick choked on his gum and Dylan looked at me like I was lying .

" Your lying ! " Nick finally spoke , after choking for 10 straight seconds .

I shook my head ' no ' and chewed on the inside of my cheek . " I'm not lying .. "

Dylan walked over to me and looked me dead in the eyes to see if their was any sense of dishonesty .

" She's not lying . " Dylan chuckled , sitting next to me on the desk .

" Wait until Mason hears about this . " Nick took out his phone and began to text someone , I'm assuming he was texting Mason .

I was about to protest when Alison walked in the room . Everyone looked in her direction like she was god . She smiled confidently and strutted toward crystal . When her eyes landed on me , her smile immediately dropped . She gave me a look of disgust and rolled her eyes . Why does she hate me ? I want to find out , right now ! I stood up but Dylan grabbed my arm .

" What are you doing ? " he whispered .

" I'm going to settle things with Alison once and for all . " I snatched my arm away and stalked toward Alison and crystal .

" What is your problem with me ? " I asked . I didn't beat around the bush , I had to get right to the point . Her back was turned to me and I could see her body tense . She slowly whirled around to come face to face with me .

" What ever are you talking about ? " she smirked , playing the innocent card .

" Why did you hit me in the face with a dodge ball ? Why do you hate me so much ? What did I ever do to you ? " I was utterly confused on how we went from best friends to enemies .

She looked at me like I was the stupidest person ever . " You don't get it do you ? "

" What are you talking about ? "

" You really are an idiot , Riley . You knew I liked Mason , yet you still after chased him . What kind of friend does that ? You know what you are .... Your a simple slut . " she spat , with so much hurt and anger in her eyes .

I never knew that's how Alison felt . She must think I'm a bitch , that's why she hates me so much . My heart sunk in my chest . I never let guys ruin my friendships but masons not just any guy . He's the guy that saved me . I think I've fallen in love with him .

" Alison I'm sorry you feel that way ... " I trailed off not knowing what to say .

She narrowed her eyes at me and stepped closer to me . " Say that you'll break up with Mason . " her voice cracked and I felt horrible .

WHAT ?!?! NO !

" Im sorry Ali , I can't . "

Her face got red and her jaw clenched tightly . " You remind me so much of Alice , and don't try to pretend you don't know who she is because I know for a fact Mason told you . Your pretty , confident , and everyone seems to love you . Alice made her mistake when she picked Mason over me and now your making the exact same mistake . You know what happened to Alice , don't you ? She's dead ... and I'll make sure you end up just like her . " she whispered into my ear .

I almost stopped breathing when she mentioned Alice . How does she know that I knew ? Is she threatening me ? My body froze .

" You want war ? I'll give you war . " and with that she walked out of the room leaving me speechless .

" Your going to regret that . " Crystal hissed , following behind Alison .

I can't breathe ...

---------------------

Authors NOTE

This was probably not one of my best chapters but I'm so sick ! I couldn't focus :( but anyway check out my other book , I promise you that you'll love it !

It's called , " Kidnapped and Broken "

For more updates you guys have to FOLLOW ME , vote for my chapters , and comment . :) please and thank you !