Sooner Or Later

++ Mason's POV ++

With the whole weird 'janitors closet thing' , I can't help but to find like Riley is hiding a lot of things from me and that really pisses me off . I've been so open and honest with her but she just doesn't seem to fucking appreciate it . I still haven't fully forgave Riley for not about what the hell is going on between her and Dylan . But , I've managed to continue ignoring her - which by the way is extremely hard to do when I am basically living with her .

I can tell that she's confused about why I am still blatantly ignoring her but I don't really gave a shit . I guess we're over the whole 'honey moon phase' , it was nice while it lasted . But , now it's back to reality .. Everything can't always be picture fucking perfect - Unfortunately , I had the pleasure of finding that out the hard way .

++ Riley's POV ++

Intertwining my fingers with Masons , I pull his body into mine - ignoring the weird glares that we always receive from our fellow school mates .

" Why have you been so silent , lately ? Usually I can't get you to ever shut up . " I joked , nudging his side teasingly .

Hesitantly , he glanced at me but he didn't smile or even try to knowledge my little joke in any way , shape or form which is rather odd .

" I should probably get to class .. I don't want to be late . " he awkwardly pulled away from me , averting his gaze the floor . Before he even got the chance to walk away , I grabbed his arm .

" Since when do you EVER care about begin late for class .. " I asked , cocking a very questionable eyebrow . This is so strange . Mason is literally never on time for any of his classes so why the hell is he acting like this ?

" Since now . " he snapped , narrow his brown eyes at me . I flinched at the harshness of his words - frustratedly running a hand threw my wild curls .

" Why are you so upset with me ? " My voice was barely above a whisper .

" Oh so now you want to talk about it ? " he hissed at me .

" M-Mason please - " before I even hit to finish my sentence .. He walked away without another word , leaving me completely dazed and rejected .

My eyes water over with hot tears and before I realize it - I'm already sobbing into my hands . I know that I'm probably begin over dramatic and stupid for crying like this but I think that maybe I am losing Mason . There is something really bothering Mason but I don't know what it could be .

Suddenly , a low chuckle interrupted my deep thoughts and I immediately turned toward the voice source . Alison stood right outside the gymnasium doors with an amused expression painted across her faces .

" You will lose him sooner or later .. "

" No , I won't . " I croaked out , wiping my tears away with the back of my fist .

" Yes you will .. It's already happening , can't you see ? " She questioned , flipping her bleached blonde hair over her shoulder .

" No no no ! " I started to sob even harder . All that built up frustration , anger , and sadness just came pouring out of me all at once , it was just so overwhelming .

She laughed , crossing her arms tightly over her chest before replying .

" Sex . "

" What ? " my eyebrows immediately furrowed in confusion as I blankly gaped at her with wide , swollen eyes .

" Mason used to be a player , he's basically fucked every girl in this whole entire school - including myself . " She spoke proudly and I almost gagged right there on the spot .

" What the hell is your point ? " I spat , angrily .

" My point is ..he is getting sick and fucking tired of your little 'innocent virgin act' . " She had that evil little look on her face .. I knew she was plotting something , I just didn't know what .

" I'm still not understanding what it is exactly your getting at , Alison . "

" He'll dump your sorry ass if you don't give him a good reason not to . It's about time to put your big girl panties on and please his every need or I promise you , someone else will . "

I was interested in whatever Alison had to say , I was desperate for some sort of answer to my problem . Even though I didn't want to believe a single thing that Alison told me , I knew deep down that was right . I was boring , Mason was probably tired of me . I finally understood why exactly it was that I had to do in order to keep Mason with me ...

I was going to give him my virginity .

+++¥+++

I rushed through this update , I apologize for my laziness . Not edited