The best feeling in the world

WARNING : Strong Sexual Content ! Sorry guys :p lol

++ Riley's POV ++

Every since Mason and I got back from the lake , all we've been doing is making out . I mean , why not ? Tonight , I found out that the guy I'm desperately and pathetically in love with , actually loves me back . It feels pretty freaking amazing to know that he loves me , probably one of the best feelings in the word .

I moaned into masons mouth as his hands gripped my sides . His tongue massaged my tongue , as my fingers got tangled into his hair . Our lips moved in perfect sync .

" Riley ? " Mason asked , breaking away from the kiss . I gasped for air when he pulled away . I was slightly disappointed when he broke the kiss , I love the feeling of his soft lips pressed against mine , it's truly heavenly .

" Hmm ? " I finally managed to say .

He smirked at me and started to kiss my neck . My eyes immediately screwed shut , as he planted the most warm , wet , kisses on my neck .

" Can ..... I ... Touch you ? " he breathed into my neck . What ? I froze ... not sure if I heard him correctly . I have no fucking idea what to say or do ? Touch me ? Mmm ... Where ? Oh god .

" Er ...what ? " I asked , my cheeks automatically heating up from embarrassment .

He chuckled lightly and hovered above me , looking me directly into my eyes . His brown eyes looked so enchanting and memorizing . I could feel myself hyperventilating . He looked a little nervous about repeating his question .

" Can I touch you ? " he questioned , biting his lip seductively . My mouth kept opening and closing like a fish , I was literally speechless . He buried his face into my neck and started to kiss behind my ear . My body stiffened , as my hands clenched the sheets . This feeling ? What the hell is it ? I felt so weak to his touch .

" That's your sweet spot . " he whispered , running his tongue over the spot . My body started to tremble with pressure .... That felt so good . Before I realized what I was doing , I grabbed masons hand and put it under my t-shirt . I turned my head was I wouldn't have to see his expression and I bit my lip .

" You can ... Um ... You know ... Do it . " I croaked out , to embarrassed to open my eyes . I could tell he knew I was referring to his question . I was basically giving him permission to touch me ...

" You don't have to ... If you don't want to . " Mason explained , sounding unsure . I shook my head and gulped .

" Er ... I want you to ... " I admitted truthfully . He licked my bottom lip and rubbed gentle circles on my bare skin . His tongue swiped over my sweet spot and I went crazy desperately wanting him to .... Touch me .

" Say it ... Tell me you want me to touch you . " he challenged , kissing down my jaw line . I can't believe he actually wants me to admit it . I'm pretty sure my cheeks were so pink because I was blushing hard .

" I want you to touch me . " I wined , holding back a moan .

" I love you . " he said simply . That was enough to make me want to give myself to him . I may be naive but this felt so right because he actually meant those 3 words . Slowly his hands made their way up to my boobs . He cupped them , squeezing gently . I moaned and arched my back , pressing myself into him . I gasped when I felt his member growing hard on my thigh . I can't believe this is happening ! I can't believe it .

" I love how you fit perfectly in my hand . " He groaned , sucking his lips into his mouth . Stupid teenage hormones ! Stupid ! Stupid ! Stupid ! He flipped us over so that I was on top and he sat up . I don't know why ... But I started to rock back in forth on his lap , causing him to moan . I loved it when he made that sound .. It sounded so sexy .

" Shit . Riley , I'm so hard . " he moaned into my ear , causing my to gasp . I didn't expect him to say something so ....dirty .

" I want to take you , right here , right now . " he growled , his eyes glowing with lust and bliss ....

" Please . " I moaned out . My eyes widened as I clammed a hand over my mouth . What the hell did I just say ? I looked up at mason to see him staring at me with an amusement expression on his face . I immediately looked away and coughed awkwardly .

" Look at me ... " Mason urged me , lifting my chin and making me look into his eyes .

" I love you , there's no need to feel embarrassed . " he assured me , kissing my cheek .

" I love you too . " I smiled , kissing him on the lips . I continued to grind my hips onto his , rocking back and forth on his lap . He laid me on the bed and positioned himself in between my legs .

" We can go as slow as you want . We don't have to have sex ... We can do other things . " he smirked .

" Like what ? " I quietly asked , wanting more than I could probably handle . I was thinking nasty things ... and I couldn't stop . I chewed on the inside of my cheeks as I glanced up at Mason .

Bang !

Bang !

" It's time for dinner !!! " Cameron yelled from the other side of the door , causing me to jump away from Mason .

" Go away ! " Mason yelled back , clearly annoyed and angry .

" You guys have to come now ! " Cameron shouted , irritatedly .

" I have to pee . " I yelped , rushing to the bathroom before Mason could protest .

Oh my god , I almost had sex with Mason tonight .