The talk

++ Sophie's POV ++

I don't know what I'm going to do if Courtney ever finds out about me and Kevin . I mean , Courtney's like my sister , we've literally been through everything together and I'm afraid to loose her . I know Riley would never throw me under the bus , but what if she does ? I've been a bitch lately , I wouldn't blame her if she did .

I sighed deeply as I made my way to Riley's room . This is our last day in Chicago , before we have to go back to Florida and I want to make sure Riley won't tell Courtney . I have to admit , I was a little scared to approach Riley . She did freaking punch me in the face !

" Riley ? " I called out , lightly knocking on her door .

No reply .

" Riley ! Look I just want to talk to you . " I explained , nervously biting on my lip .

Still no reply .

" RILEY ! I'm not leaving until you open this door . I've stay out here all night if I have to . " I shouted frustratedly .

Suddenly , the door flew open and Mason stood their with an annoyed expression . I could see Riley stuffing things into her suitcase , as she completely ignored my presence .

" What do you want ? " Mason groaned , looking extremely aggravated .

" I want to talk to Riley . " I stated , as if it was the most obvious thing in the world .

He furrowed his eyebrows together and turned to Riley . She have him a pleading look and he nodded in understand .

" No . She doesn't want to talk to you . " Mason told me , an amused smirk forming on his lips .

" Riley please . I just want to talk to you , please ! " I begged her , flashing her my best puppy dog face .

" Fine . " she muttered , her eyes narrowing in defeat .

I mentally cheered when she finally agreed to talk to me . Mason walked out of the room leaving Riley and I alone together .

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to pathetically plead my case . This is going to be a long talk ....