Time (Mature)

( If you are uncomfortable with sexual content , please skip this chapter . )

++ Riley's POV ++

The water poured down onto my naked body , loosening up my overly tensed muscles . Running I swift head through my soaked messy hair , I sighed heavily . My stomach was in knots and my legs felt like jelly . I've been thinking about what Alison said all say and for once .. I think she's right . I love Mason with all of my heart and I don't want to lose him . I wish that Mason and I could be together forever but nothing ever last .

I don't want to have sex with Mason just because Alison said .. No that's definitely not it . I wouldn't do anything that I wasn't comfortable or content with doing . I want to have sex with Mason because I think that it's time . We've been dating for some time now and I want us to connect in a way I've always dreamed of . No ones ever made me feel the way Mason does . Every single time I'm with him my heart throbs and butterflies erupt in my stomach . Every time I see his beautiful smile , I want to cry because I've never seen anything so brilliantly perfect and I want to punch because ... Well I don't know , it would just be funny to punch him for no reason .

I'm ready to commit to Mason , I'm ready to give him all of me .. Mind , body , and soul . I don't want to sound sappy or stereotypical but .. I want everything to be special , I guess .

With that last thought , I stepped out of the shower and I tightly wrapped the towel around my petite body . I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my whole entire life . Building my confidence level up a little more , I finally walked out of the bathroom .

Geez all this talk about sex is making me hungry .. I could really use some pizza .. Ole with extra cheese , too ..

The second I watched out of the bathroom , Mason walked through the bedroom door with a bored plastered across his face . When he still me standing their in nothing but a towel his bored expression immediately turned into a shocked once .

" Shit .. I'm sorry , I shouldn't of just waltzed in like that , I didn't mean - "

Before he could even finish his annoying little rant , I dropped my towel - exposing myself completely . As soon as the towel fell to the floor , masons jaw dropped and his brown eyes widened . I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks .. I probably looked like a bright red tomato , I was blushing so damn hard . To say I was embarrassed was kind of an utter statement .. Mason has seen me naked before but never like this .. I felt insecure with my body .. I wasn't the exact definition of perfection .

He gawked at me , his mouth opening and closing like a fist . His eyes roamed every inch of my body and I stalked over to him .

" R-Riley ... . " He chocked out .

Without hesitation , I smashed my lips into his taking him by surprise . Instantly , he depended the kiss , plunging his tongue deep into my mouth . Both of our tongues fought for domination , as his fingers got lost in my hair - tugging slightly at the roots . I pushed him on the bed and I straddling his waist , never once breaking the kiss .

He moaned softly into my mouth as I rolled my hips into his at an agonizingly slow pace . Mason broke away from the kiss , panting heavily as he stared at me from underneath his long , dark eyelashes .

" I want you .. I want you so fucking much . " he growled through gritted teeth , placing affection kisses all over my neck and jaw line . I moaned at the contract , unable to deny how amazing it felt .

" Then what are you waiting for ? Take me . " I partially begged . Pressing our lips together again , he smirked against my lips . Without warning , he flipped us over , and he parted my legs giving him a nice view of my secret spot between my legs causing me to gulp . Thank god I shaved today .

++ Mason's POV ++

My fingers brushed over her hard nipples and I cursed under my breath . She looked fucking beautiful right now lying underneath me . Everything about her was undeniably flawless . Her skin was so soft and she smelt heavenly . I wanted to be inside of her already .. I could feel myself growing hard at the thought .

" You want me to go down on you again ? " I questioned her as I took one of pink little nipples into my mouth - sucking hard . She cried out in pleasure and I mentally grinned .

" You want my face buried deep between those pretty little thighs again , don't you princess ? "

She gasped at my words , clearly caught off guard . She was so innocent and I fucked loved it .

" Answer me . " I squeezed her other breast with my hand , and she fought back more moans and whimpers .

Quickly , she nodded her head .

" Y-yes , Mason . "

She carefully unzipped my pants with shaky hands . She was nervous .. I could tell .

" I love you , Riley . I love you so much . Your my princess , and I wish I could give you the whole entire world . I know that sometimes I'm an asshole and I know that I don't deserve you but I will try to be whoever you want me to be . " I'I kissed her with such passion and fire , she whimpered faintly .

" I love you just the way you are , Mason . Your perfect to me .. "

I leaned in to kiss her again but her phone rung . Shit !

" Don't answer it . " I was desperate to finish what I started with Riley . I had a fucking hard on and it wasn't going to take care of itself .

" What if it's important ? It could be an emergency . "

Dismissing the subject , I tugged my jeans off the rest of the way . I had needs that only she could fulfill . I needed her and I needed her now .

My hands began to travel down her stomach and in between her thighs . She sucked in a sharp breath when my finger brushed her wet entrance . Our eyes locked and she down her lip before nodding - giving me full permission to please her . My finger was just about to enter when he phone rung again !

Damn it !

This time she picked it up , pressing her phone to her ear she finally spoke .

" Erin ? "

++++++

Not edited .

Just to let you guys know .. I might delete this story and re-post it because it definitely needs to be fixed and improved . This story is all messed up , lol .