Living Together

++ Riley's POV ++

" Mason ! " I called , frustratedly running my fingers through my thick wild curls . I curled my fist into a ball and forcefully pounded on the bathroom door like a crazy person . What the hell was taking mason so freaking long in the damn shower ?! It's been like 2 whole hours ! A loud unladylike groan spilled from my lips as I repeatedly slammed my hands against the bathroom door , an awfully attempt to break it down .

Who knew living with Mason , could be such a pain ? UGH ! We got back from Chicago yesterday night , and I barely got any sleep , so I was a bit of a grumpy bitch . It wasn't the fact that we arrived at masons house at 2 in the morning , that kept me up all night . No . It was the 'talk' that I had with Sophie , that kept invading my every thought .

Sophie basically got on her knees and begged me not to tell Courtney . She told me that she would eventually tell Courtney about her dirty little secret , before the week so over , but she just needed time to discuss things over with Kevin first . Which was completely understanding considering in the middle of my intense talk with Sophie , Kevin came strolling in with the puppy dog pout plastered on his features . With both of those idiots begging and pleading , I finally told me that I wouldn't mention anything to Courtney .

I was suddenly snapped out of my train of thought , when Mason finally stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and a wide grin .

" What the hell toke you so long ? " I basically shouted , crossing my arms tightly over my chest .

" Sorry princess . " He chuckled , throwing his hands up in defense .

" If we would of showered together , like I requested ... then we wouldn't be having this problem right now . " A sly smirk tugged at his lips , as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively .

I instantly snorted and narrowed my eyes at the insanely beautiful , half-naked idiot standing in front of me . It took everything inside of me not to drool over his god like body .

" Don't be such a prevert , Mason . " I bit my lip , trying my hardest not to smile at his goofy grin .

" We all know that I can't do that . " he slowly slowly , his eyes raking over my body . I was only wearing one of his oversized t-shirts , and it barely stopped mid thigh .

" Do you realize that I now have only 30 minutes to take a shower , tame my hair , and get dressed ?! I'm so going to be late for school . " I stalked pass Mason and into the bathroom , slamming the door abruptly in his face .

" And I love you too ! " He shouted through the door , causing me to erupt into strangled fits of laughter . My heart fluttered in my chest , when those 3 words left masons mouth . I will honestly never get used to hearing him say those words . By this time I knew was blushing furiously but I was to busy thinking about Mason , to actually care .

I eventually forced myself to stop day dreaming about Mason and I quickly stripped out of my clothes . Whilst in the shower , I thought about how weird it was living with Mason , knowing his parents probably didn't approve of it .

After taking the worlds quickest shower , I wrapped the towel tightly around my body and started to brush my teeth . Luckily , I had brought clothes with me into the bathroom , so I didn't have to go prancing around in front of Mason in just only a towel . I carelessly threw on a plain white tank top , high waisted shorts , and white high top converses .

" 10 minutes left . " The door flew open and Mason stood in the doorway with a smug expression on his face .

" I still have to do my makeup and my hair . " I complained , plugging my flat irons into the wall .

" You look perfect to me . "

Mason rolled his bottom lip into his mouth , as he took in my whole appearance .

" I do ? "

" Yeah . " he spoke breathlessly , right when our eyes locked . Before I realized it , my lips were crashing into masons affectionately . He immediately depended the kiss , snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me into his hard chest . I hummed softly , as my hands got tangled in his hair , gently tugging . His tongue forced itself into my mouth , and I moaned at the sudden contact . I softly bit down onto his lip , throwing my hand around his neck , simply deepening the kiss .

" I love you . " he said against my lips . Slightly breaking the passionate kiss .

I smiled brightly and pecked him lightly on the mouth before replying .

" I love you too . " and with that I turned around and went back to blankly staring at myself in the mirror .

I was ready to deal with Alison's bullshit . I was ready to go back to the hell hole they call high school .