Fuck my life

++ Riley's POV ++

" Why the hell are you two here ? " Dylan hissed , frustratedly running a hand through his long hair .

Crystal smirked and Alison glared at him , with warning eyes before a twisted smile spread across her features .

" We're here to watch the show . " Alison laughed , flipping her bleached blonde hair over her shoulder .

My breath immediately got hitched in my throat as I started to wilding thrashing around , trying to break free of Dylan's tight hold . Oh my god ! Oh my god ! I need to get out of here !

" We don't need an audience , Alison . " Dylan barked , narrowing his eyes at her .

" PLEASE ! " my screams were muffled , considering Dylan's hand was clammed over my mouth . The bad part about this was ... Dylan's hand kind of smelt weird , did he wash them before he decided to put it on my mouth .. Ew Gross .

" Aww , is the little Virgin scared to get deflowered ? " Crystal mused , amusement clear in her tone . My eyes widened as the words sunk deep into my mind . No ! No ! No ! Fuck this , I'm not about to get raped in a janitors closet , whilst crystal and Alison watch !! At lease make them leave , first ..

" Get . Out . I can't handle this on my own . " Dylan spat angrily , and I could tell he was seconds away from snapping .

Alison rolled her eyes , but bit her tongue .

" Fine . Get it done , fast . You don't want to get caught , do you ? " she raised an eyebrow and shot me a bitchy smile before turning on her heels and strutting out of the room , with crystal close behind her .

By this time , tears threatened to spill from my glassy eyes and I didn't know how much time I would have before I started to sob . Damn my stupid curiosity ! Why did I have to follow him into the closet ?! Why couldn't I just have went with Mason to class ?

" Dylan don't do this . " I cried out .

" Why not ? It'll be fun . " he chuckled darkly and I cringed back into the corner , my hands up in surrender .

" What kind of rapist wears skinny jeans and fist pumps to 'candy shop' by 50 cent . " I sobbed , pointing an accusing finger at Dylan . I remembered the first time I met Dylan .. He wore his jeans so tight , I'm pretty sure his balls suffocated and he fist pumped to '23' by Miley Cyrus .. I'm not sure Dylan fits the 'rapist' description . I was kind of picturing a creepy old guy , with a bread and a pocket knife .

" Excuse me ? " he laughed , cocking an eyebrow .

" Please just leave me alone .. I very much enjoy my 'flower' so there will be no need to deflower me . "

" Don't act like you don't fancy me . " He smirked , sandwiching my body between him and the wall . I let out a loud squeal at the sudden closeness and screwed my eyes completely shut .

" I told you not to talk to Alison but you did it anyway . She's dangerous , do you hear me ? Your getting yourself in deep shit , and I can't help you anymore . "

Slowly , my eyes opened and I just stared at Dylan , unable to speak .

" Y-your not going to rape me ? " I strutted , kind of shocked .

" Of course I'm not going to rape you .. I'm not a total d-bag . "

" You kind of are ... " I mumbled under my breath .

" I'm sorry what ? " he questioned , amusement dripping from his tone .

" N-nothing . "

He laughed and nodded before ruffling my hair .

" What the hell was that for ? " I gasped .

" To make it look more believe . Like I did some 'serious' damage . Oh and I need to do one more thing for my finishing touch . " before I could even ask , he stumped on my foot .. HARD . I screamed in agony , as tears freely leaked from my eyes .

" SHIT THAT HURT SO BAD ! " I yelled at him , smacking his chest as hard as I could .

He howled in laughter , as he clenched his stomach .

" That was hilarious ! You should of seen your face .. Oh god . "

" Why did you do that ? " I asked , confusion clear in my tone . I limped to the door and flashed him a death glare .

" I've been known for make girls limp after sex ... If you know what I mean . " he chuckled , wiggling himself eyebrows suggestively .

What a fucking douche .

" Dylan please tell me what's going on , I don't understand any of this . Why were you mean to me in front of Alison and Crystal ?! You freaking knee'd me in the stomach and you just stumped on my foot ! That really hurt ! "

Suddenly , his expression turned serious and cold .

" Stay away from Alison .. " he spoke , before stalking out of the janitors closet .

Well ... That's wasn't weird at all . Alright , maybe it was a tab bit weird . Okay , it was extremely weird ! But I don't understand any of this ... I feel like my life has more drama than pretty little liars and the vampire diaries combined ... Ugh

I sighed heavily and exited the closet still extremely confused . My life just keeps getting weirder and weirder .

" Have fun with Dylan ? " a deep voice spoke .

My eyes immediately widened and I looked up to see Mason leaning against the lockers with a pissed of expression on his race . I gasped when I spotted Dylan on the floor moaning in pain as he held his bloody nose .

Fuck my life .