Change Of Plans

" He's just been acting strange lately . I don't know what to do . " Courtney sighed and followed me into the house .

I kicked my shoes off and closed the door behind us . Courtney's been rambling on and on about how Kevin's been acting different , all day . I decided not to tell Courtney that Kevin's a lying , cheating , piece of shit . I know it wouldn't be pretty if Courtney found out what Sophie's doing behind her back .

I opened my mouth to say something but teresa strutted in . She had two large , Gucci suit cases . Her brown hair was wavy and flowed beautifully down her back . She wore a tight red , thigh high dress and black high heels .

" Good , your finally home . " Teresa walked over to me and kissed my forehead . I cringed and tried my best to look as natural as possible . Teresa's a selfish bitch , so I don't know why she puts up the ' I'm an angel ' act .

" Where are you going ? " I asked , utterly confused .

Teresa gave me a side ways glare and pressed her lips in a thin , straight , line .

" You forgot , didn't you ? " she shook her head in disapproval and crossed her arms over her chest .

" What are you talking about ? " I was becoming slightly irritated . Why couldn't she just answer the damn question . All of a sudden , my dad appeared at Teresa's side . He was dragging more Gucci suit cases behind him .

" We're going to Chicago to visit Sky and Michael , remember ? " he cocked an eyebrow at me , and wrapped his arm around Teresa's waist . My eyes widened and my heart beat quicken . SHIT !

" Dad , I told you I never wanted to go back to Chicago , unless It was to visit moms grave . Plus , I have plans for tonight . " I stated firmly .

Their was a knock on the door and I quickly swung it open . Mason stood on the other side of the door , with a smirk forming on his lips . I couldn't help the smile that plastered itself on my face . Without saying a word , I threw myself into his arms . I felt like I haven't seen him in decades .

" Missed me ? " he teased , sticking out his tongue at me .

There was no denying it , I definitely did miss him .

" I can show you better than I can tell you . " I whispered in his ear , waiting for his reaction . His eyes lite up in excitement and he smashed his lips into mine . I immediately depended the kiss , kissing him harder than I've ever done before . My fingers got tangled in his hair , as he gripped my behind . I nibbled on his bottom lip , asking for an entrance which he quickly granted . Our tongues go mangled with each other , as I shivered with delight from his sweet taste . The kiss was so passionate it blew me away . Their were butterfly's in my stomach , and I'm pretty sure if he wasn't holding me , my knees would of probably gave in .

Someone in room cleared their throat and I jumped back from Mason , breaking the kiss , unwillingly . I was so caught up in the kiss , I forgot about my dad .

" Well wasn't that lovely . " Courtney laughed , breaking the thick tension . I coughed and rubbed the back of my neck , as my face started to heat up in embarrassment . Well ... This is awkward .

" Who is this ? " my dad asked , giving Mason a deadly look . I gulped and slowly observed Mason . He didn't look intimated at all .

" Um ... This is Mason .... My ... Um ... Boyfriend . " I croaked out . Courtney and Mason both looked amused , Teresa looked shocked , and my dad looked angry .

" How come you never told us ? " my dad questioned , never taking his eyes off Mason .

" I-I-I ... N-never got around to it . "

" Well ... I'm Teresa , Riley's step mother and it's a pleasure to meet you . " Teresa batted her eyelashes and stuck out her chest making her boobs look bigger . Is she flirting ... with my boyfriend ?! What the hell !

" Pleasure meeting you too , I hope I didn't interrupt anything . " Mason replied , throwing his arm over my shoulder indicating that he wasn't interested in Teresa .

" You did interrupt something . " my dad barked at Mason , his jaw locked tightly .

" Riley , go and pack . " he commanded me , pointing toward the stairs .

" I don't want to go . " I hissed , trying to stand my ground the best way I possibly could .

My dad looked like he was about to wring my neck . " I don't care , you don't have a choice go and pack . "

" Wait , where are you going ? " Mason questioned , frowning his eyebrows . He looked so cute when he did that ..

" Riley's going to Chicago . " Courtney butted in .

" When ? Now ? " Mason asked , the questions just pouring from his mouth .

" Yes , now . Go pack ! " Teresa urged me , loosing her patience .

" That's no far ! I've always wanted to go to Chicago . " Mason whined , stomping his feet , obviously not caring that my dad was 5 seconds away from kicking him out .

" Really ? " I laughed , biting my bottom lip .

He nodded 'Yes' and pouted his lips looking so freaking adorable . Sudden , I got an idea . My lips twitched upwards , forming a devil like smirk .

" I'll go to Chicago , if we can come to an agreement . " my idea was beyond brilliant ! My dad flashed me an annoyed look before speaking .

" What kind of agreement ? "

" All my friends get to come . " I smiled , hopefully .

" Not going to happen . Sky and Michael don't want all those teenagers in their mansion . It'll be madness ! " Teresa voice dripped with disgust .

" Kevin has a cousin in Chicago that would be more than happy to let us stay at his place . " Courtney told them , thankfully coming to my rescue .

" Okay but how do you suppose you all get there ? " I could tell my dad was looking for every reason to say no .

" We can drive their , sir . I suppose you know my father .. The principal of 'Marshall High' he can assure you that I'm completely responsible . " Mason chimed in , looking confident .

My dads face soften and he let out a long sigh . " I suggest you all start to pack , now ! "

Yes ! I wasted no time and I ran upstairs toward my room . This should be yet another very fascinating trip .