No unprotected sex

I was content with myself for punching Sophie in the face . She freaking deserved it ! Courtney loves Sophie like a sister and I know it would break her heart if she found of that Sophie was sleeping with her boyfriend . Next time I even glance at Kevin , I might be tempted to break his arm . I haven't told Courtney about Sophie and Kevin yet . I'm too afraid to tell her . I don't want Courtney and Sophie's friendship to go down the drain .

" We're here . " Mason informed me , snapping me out of my thoughts . My heart started to pound rapidly against my chest .

" I'm so nervous . How does my hair look ? " I shifted in my seat and turned to Mason . I had to straighten my hair because Sky hates my curly hair with a passion . One time she said my hair looked like a dead raccoon .

He studied my face , not even taking a peek at my hair before finally speaking . " It looks beautiful . " he smiled at me , flashing his gorgeous dimples at me . I smiled back at him before my eyes scanned my outfit . I was wearing a black Chanel shirt , a high waisted skater girl skirt , knee high black socks , and my black spiked Tim's .

" What if Sky doesn't like my outfit . I mean it is winter and I'm wearing a skirt . Ugh ! I'm so stupid , I should of never wore a skirt ! Sky is so judgement , she's going to freaking disown me for looking like such a skimpy mess ! We should go back to Brandon's house , so I can change . I need to change , right now ! " I babbled , giving myself a headache .

Mason chuckled and pecked my lips . " You look perfect . You don't need to change who you are to please others . Have I taught you nothing ? " he sounded a bit offended .

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip .

" Your right . "

" Of course , I'm right . Now let's go before we're late for dinner . " Mason got out of the car and began walking toward my side . He opened the car door for me and I jumped out . He Intertwined our fingers together a gave me one last pep talk before we headed toward the front door .

We were greeted at the door by the devil herself ... Sky .

" Riley ! " She screamed , embracing me in a tight hug . My face was smashed up against her fake boobs , as she squeezed me to death .

" Can't breathe . " I cried out , fighting to get out of her death grip .

" Sorry , darling . I've missed my favorite granddaughter . " she mused , finally letting me go . I frowned my eyebrows at her comment . Favorite granddaughter ? First off , she's my STEP grandmother . She kissed my forehead and patted my head like a dog .

I forced a smile on my face , but I'm pretty sure it looked like I had to pooh . She stood back as she took in my appearance , as I did hers . Her long blonde hair flowed down her back gracefully , her dull brown eyes glistened with excitement . She was wearing a tight tight TIGHT red shay jahanna dress . Shay jahanna is one of the best fashion designers in the world , her clothes cost millions of dollars . Even though Sky is 45 , she looks so youthful . Probably due to plastic surgery .

" Riley you look so .... " Sky cringed as she took in my appearance . She looked like she wanted to gag .

" Your hair is pretty . " she blurted out , having nothing else nice to say . Well that kind of hurt my feelings .

" Thanks . " I mumbled , averting my gaze somewhere else .

" And who is this find young man here ? " Sky squealed , basically eye raping my boyfriend . Self note : Sky is more creepier than I remember .

" I'm Mason Anderson . " Mason introduced himself , putting his arm around my waist .

" You are so handsome ! Are you one of Riley's little friend ? " she asked , shaking masons free hand .

" Thank you . But , I'm actually Riley's boyfriend . " Mason stated rather proudly . I shouldn't help but to smile .

Sky frowned her eyebrows then busted out laughing .

" Your so funny ! What a charmer ! " she laughed , patting masons back .

Mason and I stared at Sky like she was the crazy .

" He isn't joking . " I spat through gritted teeth .

She looked shocked beyond words .

" Your really her boyfriend ? " Sky asked Mason with wide eyes . Mason nodded with a smirk appearing on his lips .

" Oh , isn't that interesting . I didn't take you as the type of person to date someone as simple as my granddaughter . You could of did much better . " She told Mason , in a sad attempt to whisper .

Ouch ... That hurt .

" Stop it , Sky . She just got here and your already harassing the poor girl . That's why she doesn't visit us anymore . " Michael interrupted us , wrapping me in a hug . Michael's more laid back and I actually enjoy his company .

" Hey Michael . " I greeted him , silently praising him for coming to the rescue .

" Please Riley , call me grandpa . " he insisted , straighten out his clothes .

" Nice to finally meet you , I'm Mason , Riley's boyfriend . " Mason said , shaking Michael's hand .

****

Everyone loved Mason , including my dad . No one really paid me any attention they were just so caught up in mason and I was kind of thankfully for it . I wasn't doing much talking , the only thing I was doing was staring at my spaghetti like it was the most interesting thing in the world .

" You and Riley really do make an interesting couple . " Teresa said , breaking me out of my thoughts .

" Thanks .. " I muttered , slouching in my seat .

" I want grandkids but not just yet . So , no unprotected sex . Actually , no sex at all . " my dad threatened , glaring at Mason . I almost chocked on my spit when my dad mentioned the S word .

" Don't worry daddy , I like unprotected wifi not unprotected sex . " I awkwardly laughed , trying my best not look so uncomfortable .

After a long while of chit-chatting about stupid and irreverent things , we were all done with dinner .

" Okay before you and Mason leave , I wanted to talk to you in private . " my dad got up from the table and walked out the living room . I turned to Mason and he gave me an reassuring smile . I slowly got up in followed my dad out of the dinning room and into the living room .

" I want you to meet someone . " he gave me a nervous smile before sitting down on the couch . I frowned my eyebrow in confusion as I sat down next to him . What's going on ?

Suddenly , a girl walked in . She looked to be at least 15 or 16 . She had wild curly brown hair (just like me ) , big brown melting eyes (just like my dad) , and an adorable baby face . She favored me a little too much .

" Who's this ? " I asked , my voice small and raspy .

" Your sister . "

_____ Author's NOTE _____

Hey , my loves ! I just wanted to remind you guys to FOLLOW ME , please you guys aren't giving me love anymore :( lol . Vote for my chapters and stay beautiful ;)

Oh and check out my other book , it's called ' Kidnapped and Broken '

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 2014 baby !!