Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?

" And that's it ... " The nurse smiled at me , before walking over to the sink and washing her hands . There was nothing wrong with me after Alison hit me with the dodge ball . Just a Little nose bleed and a bad head ache . Around my nose was bright red , like I just got over a cold .

" So I can go ? " I asked the nurse , jumping off the bed and walking over to Mason .

" Yup , just make sure you take the advile I gave you , if that headache comes back . " She informed me , flashing me one last kind smile .

" Thank you .. " Mason grinned at the nurse before intertwining our fingers . We walked out of the nurses room and he bent down so I could jump on his back .

" Mason I can walk perfectly fine .. " I laughed .

" I didn't ask you that .. Did I ? " I could hear the smirk in his voice . I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back . His hands gripped my thighs and I immediately felt my cheeks heat up .

" You know Alison hit you on purpose , right ? " He questioned , walking toward the cafeteria .

" No , Alison would never ! " I replied sarcastically .

" I'm not joking .. I need you to stay away from her , okay ? " His voice was serious and stern .

" Mason I can handle myself .. " I argued .

He sighed heavily and his body stiffened . " That's what I'm afraid of ..you handling it yourself and simply making the situation worst . "

Something In his voice told me not to fight him on this one . " Okay , I'll stay away from her , dad . " I giggled .

" That's my girl . " He chuckled , entering the cafeteria with me on his back . I spotted Courtney , Sophie , Cameron , Blake , Nick , Kevin , Nolan and Dylan sitting at our table .

" I see you invited Dylan , like I asked you . " Mason whispered .

" I didn't invite him , I forgot to ask him . So he invited himself . " I frowned my eyebrows and hopped off masons back .

" Rey ?! Are you okay ? " Kevin asked , getting up from the table and pulling me into a bare hug .

" Kevin let me go , I can't Breathe . " I wined , pulling away from Kevin .

" My bad . " Kevin laughed , ruffling my hair and sitting back down at the table .

Mason sat down and pulled me on to his lap . I blushed deeply and tried to play it off .

" Your nose looks horrible .. " Nolan blurted out . Everyone at the table laughed at Nolan's bluntness .

" Gee , way to be a gentle men . " Sophie giggled , punching Nolan's arm playfully .

" So are you okay ? " Dylan asked , looking concerned .

" Im fine ... " I assured them , smiling at everyone .

" Im going to get us something to eat . " Mason stood us and pecked me on the lips before skipping everyone in the lunch line . I laughed to myself and shook my head in disapproval .

" You guys are too cute . " Courtney squealed , throwing a fry at me .

" I knew it was a bout time before you two got together . " Blake chimed in .

" They couldn't of made it more obvious . " Cameron laughed .

" If Mason fucks up , I'm here to please you in any way you'd like . " Nick winked at me , licking his lips seductively .

" I will beat you until your unconscious if you never hit on my girlfriend again . " Mason warned , sitting down next to me . Everyone laughed expect Dylan . Mason gave me a tray with a burger and fries on it . I gave Mason a fake smile and picked up a fry and threw it into my mouth . I can't eat all this , I already feel fat enough as it is .

" Im not really hungry . " I lied , pushing the plate away .

" Don't mind if I do . " Blake licked his lips and reached for my tray . Mason quickly slapped his hand away .

" You never eat anything other than a salad, and your already like 98 pounds . What are you trying to starve yourself ? " Kevin joked , and I immediately felt depressed.

" Of course not , it's just those poor cows didn't deserve to die . " I mentally slapped myself ! That was a stupid thing to say .

" So your a vegan ? " Dylan asked , cocking an eyebrow .

" I don't know ... " I choked on my spit .

Mason frowned his eyebrows , " What do you mean you don't know . " he asked , amused . His smiled snapped me out of my depressed moment . I smiled at him and picked up the burger and toke a huge bite .

" You happy ? " I asked , chewing on my burger .

" Very . " Mason smiled , taking the burger from my hand and giving it another large bite . I giggled and stuffed some fries in my mouth . I'll regret eating this , later . Dylan got up from the table and straightened out his clothes .

" I'll be back . " He stated , before stalking away out of the cafeteria .

" He's so hot . " Sophie fanned herself and bite her lip .

" Let's follow him . " Mason whispered into my ear . I nodded and we both stood up .

" Where are you two going ? " Nick asked .

" To pee . " I nervously said .

" We're going something out if our lockers . " Mason said at the same time as me .

" Right ... " Nolan laughed ...

" Have fun with your make out session . " Blake shooed us off . I fought face the blush that was making its way to my cheeks .

" Maybe I should just go . " I suggested .

" No way In hell am I going to let that happen . " Mason protested , crossing his arms tightly over his chest .

" Just trust me on this .. " I gave Mason a soft smile . " I promise I won't do anything stupid . "

" I know you wouldn't do anything stupid , it's Dylan I'm worried about . He might do something extremely stupid and than I'll have to beat the shit out of the kid . " Mason wined , wrapping his arms around my waist .

" Just let me get some information mason , I got this . " I rolled my eyes and placed a light kiss on his cheek .

" Fine , hurry up though . " Mason huffed , letting his grip go .

" Thank you . " I ran toward the cafeteria exit and ran down the empty hallway . I saw Dylan walking slowly looking down at his feet .

" Dylan , wait up . " I called , running toward him . He turned and looked at me giving me a bright smile .

" What are you doing ? " He questioned , running his fingers through his hair .

" nothing really ... Just walking to the bathroom . " I lied .

" Your a terrible liar , the girls bathroom is in the other direction . " He had an amused smile playing on his lips .

Shit , I'm an idiot ! " Well maybe , I just wanted an excuse to talk to you alone ." Nice save , I thought .

" Are you flirting with me , Riley ? " Dylan chuckled , smirking at me .

" Flirting ? What ? Definitely not. I have a boyfriend , remember ? " I'm honestly not attracted to Dylan . Mason is the sexiest guy I've ever meant , I literally find nobody else attractive , other than Mason .

His smirked instantly dropped , " I figured ... I was just hoping that maybe you would have found me a little attractive . "

My jaw dropped , did I say that out loud ? Oh , fuck me .

" Yes you said that out loud , and oh how I would love to fuck you . " Dylan chuckled .

My flushed bright pink , and my eyes widened . " Um , I- I didn't mean - "

" Whatever it's fine , oh and Riley ? " Dylan trailed off .

" Yes ? "

" Stop testing Alison , because you won't like what she'll do to you . " Was all he said before he walked away from me , leaving me completely dumbfounded .