Crazy Night pt.4

Previously *****

'' So what he's saying his there are teams . Boys against the girls . You have to run through the mall while we chase you . If all of you can make it to the park lot after running through the whole mall , you win . We will be your slaves . But if we catch you guys , you will be our slaves . got it ? '' Mason explained , looking right at me .

'' That's not fair . You guys are like a fucking track stars . '' Courtney wined .

'' Do you accept our challenge , yes or no . If you do , say so and we'll give you girls a 20 second head start . '' Blake crossed his arms over his chest and gave us a cocky smile .

'' Deal ! '' I replied quickly .

'' Then you better run . '' Mason smirked , licking his lips .

'' RUN ! '' I yelled , bolting down the mall as fast as I could , with Courtney and Sophie right behind me .

LET THE GAMES BEGIN , ILL SHOW YOU NEVER TO MESS WITH ME MASON ....MARK MY WORDS

*****

Sophie , Courtney , and I ran for our lives ! The boys were right behind us and I knew if I didn't come up with some sort of plan soon , were went going to make it out of the mall fast enough .

'' FOLLOW ME TO SAFEY ! '' I yelled to Courtney and Sophie who were already following behind me , out of breath . Even though , we literally just started running , my legs felt like they were going to fall off ! I'm lazy , I hate running , walking , skipping , jogging etc . I decided to throw the boys a curve ball and I turned 3 corners , as quick as lighten . We lost the boys for a quick second so I decided to change the game up a little , I ran into The Hollister Store .

'' Quick , lets hide in the changing rooms ! '' I whisper shouted to the girls , before we all ran into the same changing room .

'' When I said run into a changing room , I met find your own not stuff yourself in mine ! '' I whispered , shifting uncomfortably in the small changing room , which we were all crammed up in .

'' I'm sorry , I couldn't think straight . My legs feel like freaking noodles , you know how much I have running that why I skip gym everyday . '' Sophie wined , quietly stomping her feet like a 2 year old .

'' Oh stop pouting and shut up before they find us . '' Courtney demanded , crossing her arms tightly over her chest .

'' I can't believe riley got us into this , I don't want to be their own personal slave for a week ! They might ask me to do something crazy , like show them my boobs . '' Sophie groaned , covering her face in defeat .

'' Listen , I promise I'll lead us to victory . '' I threw my fist in the air , like something in the movies .

Courtney giggled and started to fist pump . '' We'll making out of here alive , riley promised . And if we get caught , I will personally slit Riley's throat for you . '' Courtney said , nudging Sophie's arm playfully .

I rolled my eyes and gave Courtney a glare . '' When I open this door , I want everyone to run faster than you've ever ran in your life . Run straight to the nearest mall exits and run to the parking lot . '' I counted to three and opened the door , as soon as I opened it , Courtney and Sophie took off out of Hollister and straight down the mall .

'' You mind telling me , why you 3 girls were in the same changing room ? '' questioned a lady , at the cashier .

'' U-uh , I like bacon ! '' was all I said before jetting out of Hollister and following behind Courtney and Sophie who were now out of sight . So its just me , myself , and I ! UGH ! I ran through the food court but quickly stopped in the tracks when I saw mason flirting with a certain beautiful bombshell . Lily Manic , she was one of the prettiest girls in school and she had one of the best body's I've ever seen . I guess its to time to embarrass mason , I laughed evilly and ran behind mason and pulled his pants down , revealing his SpongeBob Boxers . The whole food court busted out laughing , including Lily .

'' WHAT THE HELL ? '' Mason roared pulling up his pants quickly and whirling around to come face to face with me . He looked pissed and he's face was slightly bright red , aww mason was blushing ?

'' Were not even , yet . '' I grinned , and took the star bucks mug from lily's hand and poured it all over mason .

'' That's for embarrassing me , BITCH ! " I laughed , clenching my stomach . Mason face got redder and he got angrier .

'' THATS IT , YOUR DEAD ! '' Mason shouted , lounging toward me . I quickly ducked him and ran to the quickest exit , with mason slipping and sliding trying to caught me . I ran out of the mall into the parking lot and spotted Courtney and Sophie doing a victory dance . I throw my hands up in victory and began to dance along with them .

'' YES ! WE DID IT ! WE WON ! '' I yelled overly excited , embracing Courtney and Sophie with a warm tight hug .

'' I'm going to kill her ! '' I heard masons voice from behind me , I quickly jumped behind Sophie scared for me life . Nick and Blake were laughing uncontrollably , holding mason back .

'' I was just getting even . '' I pointed out , still hiding behind Courtney .

'' Let me go ! I'm going to wring her neck . '' Mason shouted trying to get out from Blake's grip .

'' If I were you girls , I would run ! '' Nick laughed , warning us .

'' Take my car , go and hide somewhere because when we find you ... Its game on ! '' Blake smirked evilly , stilling holding mason back , who was shouting out curse words .

'' Enough said . '' Courtney squealed , hopping in the drivers seat in Blake's car . Sophie and I followed behind her . I got in the passenger seat and Sophie got in the back . We quickly took off out of the malls parking lot , and rode to Sophie's house .

**********

**Currently at Sophie's house hiding from the boys **

'' We will be safe here , just lock all the doors and shut the curtains . '' Sophie demanded . Since Sophie's mom and dad weren't home , we decided to crash at her place.

We did as she said , and went up stairs to her room to chill . '' What time is it ? '' Courtney asked , plopping down on Sophie's bed .

'' 1 in the morning ! '' Sophie gasped , looking down at her clock . I groaned and fell face first on top Sophie's bed , next to Courtney .

'' I still have to take and shower . '' I wined , burying my face in the pillow .

'' You guys can camp out here for the night if you want . You can take a shower and in the morning I'll give you guys something to wear . '' Sophie yawned , stretching her arms over her head .

'' I'm pretty sleepy from all that running . I'll text my dad and tell him I staying here for the night . '' Courtney agreed , getting underneath Sophie's covers and curling into a ball .

'' Me too , I'll just take a quick shower first . '' I informed her .

'' Cool , The towels and the rags are in the second cabinet on the left in the bathroom . '' she stated simply , cuddling next to Courtney . Courtney and Sophie have been best friends since they were born practically , When Sophie's grandmother passed she couldn't stand to be around with her family for some reason so she moved in with Courtney when they were 13 . She lived their with Courtney for about a whole year then was forced to move back in with her Mom and Dad . So they are really close and its so cool because they haven't been treating me like we they just met me this year , their treating me like they've known me my entire life , and its nice . I smiled at them and then walked into Sophie's bathroom .

I jumped in the shower , and started to wash my body and my hair . After about 20 minutes , I was belting out the words to 4 page letter by Aaliyah .

I'm sending him a 4 page letter ...

And I enclosed it with a kiss .YEAH YEAH

We I write him , he better ...Get it on time

Ima write you , A love letter tonight ! Better keep a watch cus the mail mans comin-

Just when I was about to hit the high note , I heard Sophie screamed . I winced at her high pitched voice then turned off the shower . I jumped out of the shower as fast as I could , almost busting my head of the floor , I grabbed my towel and wrapped it tightly around my naked body . Whoever is attacking my friends , I was about to fight them In nothing but a towel . I heard Courtney Scream this time and I panicked , and busted out of Sophie's bathroom ready to attack !