I can't promise you anything

++++

" For the hundredth time ! I'm Mexican ! " Nolan whined , trying his best not to ignore Courtney's ignorance .

" You have blonde hair , though ! How many Mexicans do you know that have blonde hair ?! " Courtney protested , refusing to drop the subject .

Nolan huffed and shook his head
, " Please shut up ! Your giving me a headache . "

All I could do was laugh at their non-stop bickering . I grabbed my English book and closed my locker .

" See you guys , later ! " I started to walk down the hallway , avoiding a familiar blonde girl . Alison . Every time I think about what she said to me yesterday in detention , I feel as if I'm going to faint . To say I was scared shitless was an understatement ! I was beyond afraid .

" Riley ! Wait up . "

I turned to see Dylan running after me , like a mad man . I rolled my eyes but put on one of my best fake smiles . I don't have time for him right now ! I'm literally paranoid that Alison's plotting my death .

" What ? " I snapped at him , losing my cool .

He threw his hands up in defense and gave me a sideways look .

" Someone's moody today . " he chuckled , throwing his arm over my shoulder . I shrugged his arm off immediately and distanced myself from him .

" I'm sorry , I'm just sleepy . " I lied , not meeting his gaze .

" I could understand . It looked like you and Alison had a intense conversation yesterday . What was that about ? " he asked , bringing up the subject , I desperately didn't want to talk about . I hadn't even told Mason that Alison basically threatened me .

" N-nothing . " I lied again , walking toward my class .

" You can tell me , you know ? I want you to trust me . "

I stopped in my tracks and looked at Dylan like he was crazy .

" Dylan you don't even know me ! How can you expect me to trust you ? " I questioned , cocking an eyebrow .

He shrugged and bit his bottom lip . " How about we get to know each other , then ? "

Is this his attempt to flirt or something ? I narrowed my eyes and began walked away from Dylan .

" Wait ! " he grabbed my arm , pulling me toward him .

" What now ?! " I hissed , feeling myself slowly become irritated by his presence.

He stared at me for a while , like he was trying to convince himself into doing something . " I want to show you something . "

I was about to protest when he started to drag me somewhere .

" Where are you taking me ? " I asked , trying to pry his hand from around my wrist .

" I'm going to show you something , but you have to promise not to freak out . " he gave me a stern look as we came to a stop .

" I can't promise you anything . " I told him honestly .

" I wouldn't be showing you this , but since you don't trust me . I have no choice . " he whispered to me , running a hand through his long hair . This better be good !

" Listen closely . " he commanded walking into the girls locker room .

" We are not supposed to be in here ! " I warned him , not really understanding why he dragged me all the way here . I wasn't comfortable with begin in the girls locker room alone with Dylan . He's a nice guy and all but I honestly don't trust him . Mason would so kill me if he found out that I was sneaking around with Dylan . I'm not cheating or anything but I still feel guilty .

" Shhh ! " he hissed , with his finger up to his lip .

" No ! Why are we even here , I don't - " I was cut off when I heard a loud moan , coming from one of the stalls . Dylan quickly pulled me behind a locker . We were clearly hiding from someone ... But who ? I'm literally so confused right now ! Ugh !

There was a lot of commotion coming from the closed stall . The moans got louder and louder . I frowned at Dylan and slapped his arm .

" Why are we listening to people have sex in the locker room ? This is just disgusting ! " I whisper shouted to Dylan . He put his hand over my mouth and his lips brushed against my ear .

" Keep it down or they will hear you . "

" Babe , where are you going ? " a familiar voice said from inside the stall . I know that voice all to well .

" I can't do this anymore ! " another familiar voice said , coming from inside the same stall . The door busted open and Sophie stomped out , her bra exposed and her shirt in her hand .

What the hell ? Sophie's not the type of person to sleep around with just anybody . She had no clue that me and Dylan were hiding behind the lockers . So I watched the scene unfold in front of my eyes . Kevin walked out of the stall , his hands running through his hair . I gasped but they couldn't hear because Dylan's hand was tightly over my mouth . My eyes were on the verge of falling out of my head !

" Come here . " Kevin begged Sophie . He pulled her into a tight embrace and began stroking her hair .

" I'm so sick of going behind Courtney's back ! You told me you were going to break up with her ! " she cried out , trying to pull away from Kevin .

This seriously can not be happening ! This is impossible !

" Listen , I'm going to break up with her ...you just have to be patience . Nobody suspects a thing . " he assured her , cupping Sophie's chin and making her look up at him .

She sniffled and wiped her tears with the back of her hand . " Break up with her soon or I'm done with you ! I didn't sigh up to be your little fuck buddy ! " she spat , throwing her shirt on .

He pulled her into him and kissed her on the lips . She's didn't pushed him away or anything ! She just stood their like a throw pillow while he shoved his tongue down her throat . This made me sick ! My fist were balled up and my jaw was clenched . This was horrible to watch ! Kevin's supposed to be my friend , how could he not have told me ?! If Courtney ever finds out that Sophie betray her , she would completely loose it ! Sophie and Courtney were like sisters .

After Kevin and Sophie finished making out , they quietly left out the locker room like nothing ever happened . Dylan removed his hands from mouth and that's when I went crazy .

" What the fuck was that ?! Kevin's cheating on Courtney with her BESTFRIEND ! That's so wrong ! I know Kevin , we've been friends for so long and he'd never do anything as cruel as cheating on a girl ! I can't believe I just saw that ! How did you know they would be here ? How did you know Kevin was cheating ?Please tell me how you know all of this ! " I screamed at Dylan , rage overwhelming me .

This was too much for me to process .

******* Authors Note ********

You guys know how much I love to keep you on your toes with these cliff hangers ! :) lol ! Comment If you enjoyed this chapter or not . Was it what you were expecting or not ?