This couldn't be good

++ Riley's POV ++

The whole car ride to school with Mason was filled with endless laughs and mindless giggles . We even belted out the lyrics to 'Midnight Memories by One Direction' together , but of course Mason threatened to personally slaughter me , If I told anyone about it . Which was rather hilarious to me ! I finally had something to hold over masons fat head , which was pretty freaking AWESOME .

Unfortunately , we pulled up outside of the school , and I mentally groaned , ignoring the strong urge to chuck myself out of the car and roll away like a very retarted ninja . A small giggle spilled from my lips , when I realized that was probably one of the dumbest things I've ever thought about .

" Earth to Riley . " Mason chuckled , flashing me a teasing smirk .

I rolled my eyes at him before opening the car door and jumping out .

" Last one in , is a rotten egg ! " I shouted , taking off into the distance .

" Hey ! You cheated ! " I heard Mason yell , and I reluctantly busted out into loud fits of laughter . Stupidly , I looked behind me , to find Mason hot on my trail . My pushed my legs to go faster as I made my way through the parking lot . People stared at Mason and I , like we were some sort of aliens but we didn't care .

I praised the gods , when I finally made it into the school , just before my horribly annoying boyfriend came storming in behind me , with a playful pout on his face .

" Your a fucking cheater . " He stuck his tongue out at me , before wildly ruffling my straightened hair . I let out a gasp and immediately smacked his hand away .

" Mason ! " I whined , running my fingers through my (now messy , thanks to a certain brown eyed , curly headed , gorgeous jerk face guy ) .

" Sorry . " he dead-planned , obviously not sorry .

I was about to reply , when my eyes locked with someone I honestly wasn't so thrilled to see . No one other than ... Dylan . He instantly smirked at me , his eyes openly roaming over my body hungrily . I narrowed my eyes , biting back gruesome curse words .

" Wow , you zone out quick . " Mason's amused voice made me jump , and I tore my eyes away from Dylan .

" You should go to class . " I told him , trying to sound as casual as possible . I just needed to talk to Dylan without Mason getting the wrong idea .

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion , before simply nodding and pressing his soft lips against mine affectionally . It was a quick kiss but it also passionate in way I couldn't even attempt to explain .

" I Love you , Princess . "

" I love you too . " with one last peck on the lip , he was off , walking down the hallway . I dreamily watched his back side as he disappeared down the hall , clear from eye sight .

" Aren't you two just adorable ." A sudden deep laugh echoed from behind me , startling the living crap out of me . I whirled around to come face to face with guy I dreaded to see .

" Thanks . " I said dryly , avoiding all eye contact .

" No problem , cupcake . "

I growled at the horrific nickname but didn't say anything .. I just stared at him , wondering what the hell it was that he actually wanted from me .

" What do you want from me Dylan ? " I finally asked , after a long agonizing period of completely awkward silence . There were still a few people walking around in the hallway , so Dylan quickly dragged me to the janitors closet .

" What do you want now ?! " I questioned , feeling extremely annoyed by his aggravating presence .

His lips twitched into a wicked smirk and his eyes darken dramatically .. I was impatiently waiting for his answer , gulping down the fear that started to rise in my throat . There was something weird going on and I wanted to be far away Dylan before I even got a chance to find out .

" I have a message from Alison , just for you . " His words were slow , almost mimicking as he watched me uncomfortably squirm under his intense glare .

" Huh ? " I choked out .

Before I could even make a run for it , I was begin pushed against the wall . A faint scream escaped my mouth , when Dylan suddenly kneed me in the stomach . I fell to ground , clenching my stomach in pain . What the fuck ?! I tried yelling away but a hand was clamped over my mouth , silencing me completely . I watched in horror as Alison and Crystal entered the room , with wide grins plastered on their ugly little faces .

I've been set up ! This couldn't be good .