The waterfall

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel tightly around my body . I hummed the lyrics to wrecking ball and rung out my hair . I cracked the bathroom door open , and stuck my head out to look around . Mason made sure my room had a bathroom , he took it upon himself to play the favoritism card . Last night , he moved all of his things into my room and made himself comfortable without even asking me . He had been planning to share a room me this whole freaking time .

I cleared my throat and mason turned and smirked at me . He was in the mirror fixing his hair , and he was in nothing but a towel . And my eyes roamed down his six pack . I licked my lips and my eyes widened . How could is body be so perfect ? Damn it ! All of a sudden his towel dropped , exposing his man parts . My eyes literally fell out of my head , I turned around and closed my eyes tightly .

" What the fuck ?! " I finally got the courage to speak , after minutes and minutes of my mouth opening and closing like a fish .

" Well I saw you naked , so it was only fair that you see me naked . " Mason laughed .

My heart pounded fast and threaten to jump out of my chest . I just saw a penis ... Masons penis . My cheeks got rosy red .

" Thanks for almost giving me a heart attack asshole ! " I hissed , my back still turned to Mason .

" Your welcome , princess . You can turn around now . "

I snapped my head toward Mason to see him in his boxers with an amused expression on his face . I narrowed my eyes at him and walked over to my bag , pulling out some clothes to throw on . I turned on my heels and walked back into the bathroom to get dressed .

Today , Blake said he wanted to go Hiking because he had something interesting to show us . So , of course I jumped at the idea . Nature is so beautiful , and I don't mind getting my chucks dirty . I threw on a band t shirt , a pair of plain jean shorts , and my old chuck Taylor's . I put my hair into a neat ponytail , and I didn't bother to put make up on .

" Hurry up , Blake's partially rushing us out the door . " Mason shouted , banging on the bathroom door .

I rolled my eyes and opened the door . " Okay okay , I'm done . " I walked pass mason and grabbed my bug spray . I sprayed it all over my body than neatly put it back into my bag . I walked pass mason and out the bedroom door . Mason followed behind me .

" That stinks . " Mason complained bumping pass me and walking down the hallway . I huffed , feeling annoyed and walked into the kitchen . Courtney and Cameron was on the couch texting away . Blake was flirting with Sophie by the door , and Nick was sitting at the kitchen table talking on the phone . I opened the refrigerator and noticed that there was nothing that I wanted in there . I sighed heavily and grabbed a banana .

" Sup , Michaelson . " Nick greeted , sending me a couple of glances .

I took a huge bite off my banana , " Wass up , Nicolas . " I smirked , sitting on the stool next to him .

" You know if you weren't shoving that banana down your throat right now like you haven't ate in days ... I would actually be turned on right now . " He winked , turning his attention back to his phone .

" Excuse me while I throw up . " I joked , turning to walk out the front door . I stopped in my tracks when I saw Kevin outside leaning against his black truck .

" Kevin ! " I yelled , running toward him . He smiled brightly and opened up his arms waiting for a hug . Just when I was about to throw myself in his arms , Courtney beat me too it .

" Oh my god , I missed you ! " Courtney squealed , wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him into a tight hug .

I shifted uncomfortably feeling a little embarrassed . He wasn't smiling at me or offering me a hug . It was all for Courtney .