Crazy Night pt.3

After I threw up all over masons back , he kept running down the beach as fast as he could with me still on his back . The police were arresting drunken teenagers on the beach , and I was just praying mason and I made it to his car in time . Blake , Nick , Courtney , and Sophie were running close behind us .

'' I'll take riley and nick . '' Mason opened up his car door and threw me roughly in the backseat , and Nick jumped in the passenger seat .

'' I got everybody else , I guess . I'll Meet you down town . '' Blake said , gathering everybody else in his car , and pulling off down the road .

Mason took off behind Blake and I was very relieved that we got away from the cops . I closed my eyes tightly and ignored the pounding in my head .

'' Riley , I'm going to literally kill you ! You threw up all over my fucking back ! '' Mason growled , gripping the steeling wheel .

'' I'm so sorry mason , you were running really fast and I had been drinking a lot and all of sudden I got really sick and just puked all over your back . '' I confessed shamefully . Nick busted out laughing and clenching his stomach .

'' It's okay , princess . I used your clothes to wipe it off . '' Mason smirked cockily , before throwing me my clothes covered in vomit . I realized that I had nothing on but my bikini on and quickly turned to cover myself .

'' What is she supposed to wear now ? '' Nick asked , amused .

'' Yeah mason ! What the hell am I supposed to wear , you idiot ? '' I hissed , crossing my arms tightly over my chest .

'' When we get down town , I'll pick you up something to throw on now shut up before I leave you on the side of the ride in nothing but a bikini . '' He turned and flashed me a cheeky grin , because turning back and focusing on the road .

I gasped and stared at the back of mason's head , that idiot would really do something like that to me ? Yes of course he would ! I stayed quiet the rest of the 20 minutes and listened to mason and nick rudely talk about females in the most disrespectful way . We pulled up in front of a sex shop , downtown .

'' U-um , Mason ? '' I asked , confused .

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at nick with an amused grin .

'' Yes , princess ? '' He question innocently .

'' W-why are we outside of a sex shop ? '' I cried , covering my face in embarrassment .

'' Calm down , riley . Me and Mason are going to go inside and pick something out for you to wear . '' Nick laughed , stepping out of the car .

'' WHAT ? NO ! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ! '' I screamed , punching the back of masons seat .

'' Fine , princess . You can either let me and nick go into this store and pick you out some naughty clothes .'' Mason winked . '' Or you can walk all the way over to the shop across the street and get you something to wear in nothing but a bikini . '' Mason smirked .

'' Your doing this on purpose , you son of a bitch ! '' I wined , looking at mason with pleading eyes .

'' Welp , were going to find you something to wear . '' Mason smiled evilly before getting out of the car and walking into the sex shop with nick .

There doing this on purpose , there trying to embarrass me ! Well , Two can play this game , I'll show mason to NEVER NEVER mess with a girl from Chicago .

After waiting inside of the car for 10 minutes , freezing my ass off ! Mason and nick walked out of the store with a bag in their hands . They got in the car and they both turned to me looking amused .

'' Shit , your lips are blue . '' Nick chuckled , throwing me one bag . I wasted no time , looking instead the bag and pulling out a shirt that had two naked woman on it . My eyes widened at the disgusting shirt but I didn't want to give mason and nick that stratification of seeing my freak out . I forced a smile and threw the shirt on .

'' Thank you guys , this shirt is amazing ! I especially love the two pretty woman on the front , how creative . '' I muttered sarcastically.

'' Wait until you see the pants we got you . '' Mason pulled out the pants and Realized regular baggy jeans .

'' That's not bad at all . You two losers thought I would be ashamed of wearing baggy jeans ? HA ! '' I reached for the jeans but nick quickly slapped my hand away .

'' Oh ? Princess , you actually thought these were plain baggy jeans ? Oh No .. what kind of man would I be if I didn't embarrass the shit out of you . '' He turned the jeans around , revealing a cute little puppy dog with a penis in its hand saying '' YOU WANNA BONE ? '' My jaw completely dropped , and mason and nick broke out laughing .

'' NO ! NO ! AND NO ! THATS DISGUSTING ! '' I yelped in a high pitched voice , fighting the urge to throw up all over masons disgusting little face .

'' Sorry prom queen , you either wear this or nothing at all . '' He raised an eyebrow at me , and waved the pants in front of my face .

'' FINE ! Whatever , I'll wear the damn pants but I promise you mason ...I will make you pay . '' I mumbled before snatching the pants and slipping them on .

'' Good girl . '' Nick teased , patting my head as if he was patting a dog . I slapped his hand away and sat back in my seat before mason pulled off .

******

After our short ride , mason pulled up outside of the mall . I narrowed my eyes and felt like stabbing mason! If he knew we were going to a mall , why the hell did he make me wear these clothes ?

'' Surprise ! '' Mason laughter filled the car as I angrily jumped out his car and walked over to Courtney and Sophie who were waiting outside the mall for us , along with Blake and Nick .

'' Calm down , Will Ya ? I only brought you those clothes to get back at you for ruining my chances with those girls at the beach party . '' Mason said dryly , following behind me .

'' Just remember pay back is a BITCH . '' I growled , walking into the mall with Courtney and Sophie laughing non stop at my pants .

'' Ladies , were going to play tag . '' Nick announced .

'' Were going to play tag ... in the mall ? '' Sophie asked , rather confused .

'' We sure are . And if you get caught , you have to be our slaves for a week . '' Blake added , smirking at sophie .

'' So what he's saying is there are teams . Boys against the girls . You have to run through the mall while we chase you . If all of you can make it to the park lot after running through the whole mall , you win . We will be your slaves . But if we catch you guys , you will be our slaves . got it ? '' Mason explained , looking right at me .

'' That's not fair . You guys are like a fucking track stars . '' Courtney wined .

'' Do you accept our challenge , yes or no . If you do , say so and we'll give you girls a 20 second head start . '' Blake crossed his arms over his chest and gave us a cocky smile .

'' Deal ! '' I replied quickly .

'' Then you better run . '' Mason smirked , licking his lips .

'' RUN ! '' I yelled , bolting down the mall as fast as I could , with Courtney and Sophie right behind me .

LET THE GAMES BEGIN , ILL SHOW YOU NEVER TO MESS WITH ME MASON ....MARK MY WORDS