What did I get myself into

Previously **

Everyone in the hallway was rudely staring at us , including a pissed of looking Alison ...

Oh shit ....

******

Alison's face turned red and I swear I saw smoke coming from her ears . She crossed her arms tightly over her chest and gave me a murderous stare . I was sure that if I looked at her the wrong way , she would kick my ass .

" What the fuck is everyone looking at ?" Mason hissed , and immediately everyone pretended to go back to what they were doing .

Damn it ! I keep forgetting about Dylan . I whirled around to see a blank express on Dylan's face .

" I forgot you were standing there. " I joked , shifting uncomfortably between Mason and Dylan . I could still feel everyone eyes still burning the back of my neck .

Dylan forced a smile and tried to look as chill as possible . " So , you going to let me walk you to class ? " he asked leaning against lockers .

Before I could even answer , Mason answered for me . " No need , I'm walking her to class . " Mason stated proudly , before throwing his arm over my shoulder . I gave Dylan an apologetic smile and started to walk down the hall with Mason .

" I thought we were going to keep our relationship low key . " I smirked at Mason , walking at a slow pace down the hall .

" Fuck what anybody thinks . " He shrugged , flashing me a gorgeous smile .

That's why I like Mason . He doesn't give a shit what people think . He does what he wants , whenever he wants . I wish I was more like him . I smiled at the thought of how much mason had changed me , in a positive way . I don't feel depressed when I'm with him . I feel alive and safe , that's the best feeling ever .

" Why so happy it's Monday ? " I asked Mason , noticing he was watching me with a bright smile on his face .

" Because I'm with you ... " He pointed out , placing a light kiss on my forehead . My Knees weakened at his touch , man do I love being around him .

" Oh and Riley ? " Mason trailed off .

" Huh ? " I questioned , still feeling amazing from our kiss .

" Invite Dylan to sit with us at lunch . "

** Gym class **

I hate dodge ball !!!!! I hate dodge ball !!!! Why do they torment me like this ?? God knows , I'll be the first person out .

" Why do we freaking have to play dodge ball ? " Sophie groaned , tighten her waist ban on her gym shorts .

My gym shorts usually felt loose but today they actually fit me . I frowned my eyebrows feeling really insecure. My heart sank in my chest and smile fell . Maybe I ate a little too much this pass week .

I felt somebody bump into me , making me fall on my knees and hands .

" Sorry . " A familiar soft voice spoke .

I hesitantly lifted my head up to see Alison herself . She smiled at me evilly and put her hand out for me to take it. I turned over to see Courtney and Sophie mouths in the shape of an "O" . Unfortunately Mason was on the other side of the gym class talking to Cameron so he couldn't save me . I took Alison's hand and she helped me up .

I dusted myself off and avoiding her eye contact . " Thanks ... " I swallowed the lump in my throat .

" Your welcome . " She smiled brightly , crossing her chest.