Poison and Wine

On the way back to Brandon's house , the car was anything but silent . Mason went from talking about how brave I was for standing up to my dad , to how much trouble he would get in if he considered kicking his grandmother ... I honestly don't know what the hell he was even talking about , my mind was drifting off to other subjects .

Erin .... She's probably just as angry and confused as me . I saw the look in her eyes , she watched my every moment with admiration . The only person who's ever looked at me like that was Mason . I always thought what it would be like to have a little sister . Now , I finally have one . I wonder where she's lives , and how did she end up with my dad at sky's house . I'm getting a headache just thinking about all of these things ..

Beep .

Beep .

Who the hell is calling me ? I'm not in the mood for chit-chat . I dug in my pocket and took out my phone .

" Hello ? " I greeted grumpily .

" Well , hello to you to , baby doll . "

I froze up when I realized who it was .... Dylan ... What the fuck ?! Why does he keep calling me ? I looked over at Mason and made sure he wasn't paying attention to the conversation . Sure enough he was rocking out to the Beatles .

" Why do you keep calling me ? " I whispered into the phone , slouching into my seat .

He chuckled lightly , " I thought you would be happy to hear from me ? I've missed you , baby doll . "

I cringed when he called me 'baby doll ' , this could not get any weirder .

" Don't call me that ! What do you want , Dylan ? " I asked , my voice as quite as a mouse .

He sighed deeply and grunted .

" Someone's on her period . "

It just got weirder .

My lips twitched into a frown as I gripped the phone tightly . My blood started to boil and I quickly became annoyed because he was right ... It was that time of the month and I was ready to rip someone's head off with my bare hands .

" I will give you 5 seconds to tell me what the hell you really want , or I will literally cut off your balls and jungle with them . " a lethal growl escaped my lips .

" Wouldn't you like that ? " he mused .

" Dylan .... " I warned him , griping my phone so hard , I'm surprised I didn't crush it .

" Okay okay . You want to know what I really want ? " he asked , finally sounding serious .

I nodded my head , even though I knew he couldn't see me . I guess he took my silence as I sign to go on because he finally answered .

" I want you . " he breathed out .

My heart rate increased as I tried to comprehend what Dylan just told me . I didn't know what to say . Mason is the only guy I'll ever want .

" Dylan - "

" Your talking to Dylan ? " Mason questioned , snatching the phone from me angrily . I could tell Mason was irritated and confused on why I would be talking to Dylan .

" What the fuck is your problem , dude ? Why do you keep fucking calling my girlfriend ? " Mason basically yelled into the phone . After impatiently waiting for Dylan's reply , Mason hung up the phone . I looked out the car window , and realized we were parked . But we weren't outside of Brandon's mansion . There was an awkward 5 minute silence before Mason spoke up .