Crazy Night pt.5

**Perviously **

Just when I was about to hit the high note , I heard Sophie screamed . I winced at her high pitched voice then turned off the shower . I jumped out of the shower as fast as I could , almost busted my head of the floor , I grabbed my towel and wrapped it tightly around my naked body . Whoever is attacking my friends , I was about to fight them In nothing but a towel . I heard Courtney Scream this time and I panicked , and busted out of Sophie's bathroom ready to attack.

*********

" AHHH ! " I screamed as I bused out of Sophie's bathroom . Blake had Courtney thrown over his shoulder , and nick had Sophie thrown over his as we'll .

Mason smirked at me and his eyes traveled down my body . " Well well well , did you miss us ?

" You idiot ! You scared the hell out of me , I thought somebody was murdering my friends , you asshole ! " I yelled , punching masons chest full force , but he didn't wince .

" We want payback . " Mason grinned , picking me up bridal style .

" Can't wait until I put clothes on ? " I hissed , fighting to get out of his grip .

" You know what ... " Mason trailed off . " Put Courtney and Sophie down , they didn't do anything . I just want Riley . " he chuckled evilly .

" Oh I gotta to see this . " Nick laughed , roughly slamming Sophie on top her bed .

" W-w-what are you doing to do with me ? " I stuttered , hanging in masons arms .

" It's fine , princess . Don't be scared , I wouldn't hurt you .... That much . " he whispered into my ear , causing me to close my eyes tightly . He left Sophie's room and ran down the stairs , I didn't even peek to see where he was taking me . I felt the cool breeze blow my hair out of my face , I knew we were outside .

" You wanna go for a late night skinny dip , princess ? " Mason muttered into my ear .

My eyes shot open and I gave Mason a pleading look . " Mason please don't so this , please ! I'm sorry that I ruined your chances with lily I'm sorry but please it's literally cold as hell out here and I don't want to drown , I can't swim ! " I pleading , trying to convince mason to stop .

He looked at my with a pleased look . " Say that your extremely attracted to me , and that I'm hottest guy you've ever seen . "

I wasted to time in repeating him , I really don't want to get thrown in the pool . " Your extremely attractive , and I am attracted to you . Your the hottest , sexiest , baddest bad boy I've ever met . " I cried out , grabbing a fist full of masons shirt .

" Well when you put it like that ... No . " Mason chuckled before snatching my towel off of me and throwing my naked body in the cold cold water .

I winced when I hit the water , and felt so exposed ! " You asshole ! Did you really have to snatch off my towel , mason really ?! Your the biggest idiot I've ever met ! " I yelled , stilling floating around in the cold ass water .I was shivering and my lips were probably purple .

" You have an amazing body , no ass though . " Mason laughed and fell to the cold ground crying from laughter and clenching his stomach . Sophie ran outside and stopped in her tracks when she saw me naked in the pool . Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened in amusement .

" Don't laugh at me ! Help me please , I'm naked for fucks sake ! " I snapped , splashing the water in different directions .

" So what did you do to her , I bet it was hilario- . " Blake cut himself off when he saw me . His jaw dropped as we'll , and so did Courtney's .

" Don't just stare help me ! " I screamed frustratedly . My blood was boiling and I wanted to snatch all of their heads off their freaking shoulders !

" Just got out of the pool and I'll cover you up real fast . " Courtney laughed , signaling me to get out of the pool .

" Not while the boys are out here ! " I wined , shaking violently from the lack of heat .

" Come on , princess ! Your turning blue , just get out of the pool so we can help you in . " Mason explained seriously .

" No way , I need you guys to go inside . I don't feel uncomfortable began naked in front of boys . " I complained . I couldn't feel my legs any more and I wanted to get out of the pool more than anything but not in front of Blake , Nick and Mason .

" I will jump in and pull you out myself if you don't get out now ! " Mason growled , becoming impatient .

" No ! " I said sternly .

" Come on , Riley ! It's not a big deal , Mason threw you in there so that means he saw you naked already ! " Courtney protested in a 'Duh' tone .

" P-p-please j-j-just m-make t-them g-go I-inside f-fir- " Before I should finish my sentence , Mason took off his shirt and sat it on the ground . He jumped in the water and put his arm gently around my bare waist .

" GO inside ! " he commanded everyone . Blake and Nick sighed heavily and walked in the house . And Courtney and Sophie followed behind them .

He lifted me out of the water , revealing my exposed body but I didn't care because I was too cold to think about it .

" Put this on , hurry . " Mason urged me , handing me his shirt . I wasted no time and I quickly put the shirt on . It was long enough of me , to cover me up .

I shifty AWKWARDLY , and crossed my arms tightly over my chest .

" T-thanks . " I mumbled , feeling uncomfortable . My face went bright pink and I started to play with my hands nervously.

" Let me take you inside . " he grabbed my arms and led me inside .

"I got you some sweat pants , throw these on . " Sophie threw the pants at me and I put them on .

" I'm making hot coca for you . " Courtney patted my back and gave me a 'I'm sorry mason had to see you butt ass naked look' .

" This was fun , but I have to get home before my sister . " Blake rushed out the door , waving goodbye to everyone .

" He's my ride . See you ladies . " Nick winked before following behind Blake .

It was just Courtney , Sophie , Mason , and I but I couldn't help but to feel like standing next to Mason was AKWARD .

" We'll this is akward , me and Sophie will be in the living room . " Courtney grabbed Sophie's arm and rushed out of the kitchen .

" I just hoped you learned a lesson , princess . Don't fuck with me next time . " Mason smirked , breaking the silence .

" Fuck you . I'll get you back just so you know ! " I narrowed my eyes at Mason and gave him the finger .

" Sure . " he muttered nonchalantly .

" Soo ... Your hooking with Alison now ? I thought you hated her guts . " I sat on the island and crossed my legs trying to make conversation .

" No , I do hate Alison , I'm just using her to get information . " he admitted ,looking at me in a serious manner .

" And what information are you trying to get from her ? What color underwear shes wearing . " I joked , trying to lighten up the mood .

" No ..... I think Alison killed Alice . "