Hell NO !

I do believe me and Mason had a heart to heart . And I think I'm slowly but surely falling for Mason , too . He's not the person I thought he was , he's better . For the first time ever in my life , I actually trust someone . I trust mason and I know that in the end it might not be the best choice but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt , he deserves a chance .

" Riley ? " my dads voice snapped me out of my thought . My dad and Teresa been on a shopping spree in Paris for the past week and when I got home from school today , they were back . After my dad got Kevin to come to Florida , he's been ignoring me like he usually does . My dad thinks if he buys be everything and gets my gifts all the time that he won't have to pay me attention at all . He's been going back and forth on business trips and we haven't even had a 5 minute conversation .

I shoot my attention back to my dad , who was giving me a stern look . " Um , what did you say ? " I asked , unsure.

He groaned and shook his head in disapproval . " I said that Sky and Michael want to see you soon , they've been asking about you lately . "

I gave him a fake smile and glanced over at Teresa who was giving me a glare. " Oh really ? That sounds great . " I said in a bored tone . Sky and Michael are Teresa's parents , and I hate them with every bone in my body . Sky is the most cruelest , meanest , annoying person I've ever met , just like her daughter . I sent 2 weeks with her last Christmas and was tempted to jump into front of car , anything to get anyway from her ! Michael is laid back , he's not to bad , but it kills me when he calls me his granddaughter .

" What's wrong with you , sweetie ? " Teresa asked trying to sound innocent .

" Nothing ... I'm excited to go see sky and Michael ... Yay . " I said Sarcastically , grinning from ear to ear .

" Enough with sarcastic remarks , you've been moody ever since we got back this afternoon . Stop acting like a spoiled brat , Rey . " He said nonchalantly , taking a bite of his bread .

" A spoiled brat ? Are you actually calling me that ? I don't ask for none of the shitty gifts you get for me ! You think buying me things and pretending to actually care about me , makes up for years and years of neglect . " I snapped , throwing my napkin down onto my plate .

My dads face got pale and he choked on his pasta . " Riley , watch who your talking to . I'm your father . " He replied , sounding as calm as possible .

Teresa looked like she was about to have an overdose of happiness as she was watching this little argument unfolded .

" Your not my dad , you don't deserved to be called my dad . Your just my fucking sperm donor . " I laughed bitterly and sat back in my seat . I don't know what has gotten into me , but I like it .

He looked at me in shock and clenched his jaw .

" Not going to say anything ? Because you know I'm right . " I muttered , dropping the whole subject .

" You will not talk to me like that ! You will not ! I am your father and you won't disrespect me ... Not in my house . " he hissed , standing up and looking me dead in the eye .

I immediately felt every calm nerve in my body , snap . " I've never done anything to you , so tell me why ? Why can't you stand to be in a room with my for more than 10 minutes ? Huh ? Why don't you look at me ? Why don't you ever let me visit her grave ? Why don't you ever let me talk about her ?! " I screamed , feeling tears welling up in my eyes .

He balled his fist and looked completely pissed . Teresa stood up and grabbed his arm . " Let's not Argue at the dinner table , please . Can we have a normal dinner without you two at each other's throats . "