The New girl

A/n : There is a revised version of the book on my profile !!!!

Hey ! I'm Riley Michaelson , And I'm 17 years old . Tomorrow I will officially be a senior at my new school ' Marshal High ' . I used to live back in Chicago and where I literally had the worst life ever ! My mother committed suicide when I was only 11, after my father filed for divorce . It didn't seem like my father actually cared because he got married three months later . My step mom Teresa was barely an adult when she married my dad . And to top it all off , I weighted 200 pounds ! I was bullied and picked on , I had NO friends . That sucked because I thought I was pretty freaking awesome !

My life was pretty miserable as you can probably tell . So when I found out I was moving to Florida , I was completely excited ! I get the chance to start over fresh . During sophomore and junior year , I lost 96 pounds ! I really wish I was still 200 pounds because now every time I pick up anything besides a salad , my step mom brings up the time I ate myself to sleep . She's a bitch , but of course I'd never say that to her face . She always thought I have a 'unique' look to me , considering my mother was white and my dad is black so I'm half and half . But believe it or not , I'm a lot more confident and happy with my self and I wouldn't change for anyone . I've learned that after mean years of trying to please everyone around me ! So, my senior years got to be perfect , I need it to be .

**Next Day**

I wore a pink crop top revealing my stomach with a bleached jean jacket , ripped bleach skinny jeans , and some grey hightop converses . I left my hair in his natural state , my gorgeous honey brown curls flowed smoothly down my back . I did my makeup natural and winged my mascara. Not to brag , but I looked amazing ! My dad owns his own business so we have a nice house and I have a nice little car . So of course pulling up to school I felt badass . ( I'm weird ) When I walked into the school doors , I felt the looks and heard the whispers .

" She's hot ! "

" She's pretty , I've never seen her around here before "

" She's a slut "

I was halfway to the office .. I think , when a pretty girl approached me . She had pretty sandy blonde hair and big icy blue eyes . If you asked me , I would of said she was a Barbie .

" Hi ! I'm Alison Palmers , but everyone calls me Ali . You must be Riley the new girl " She had a big chessy smile plastered on her face and to be completely honest it was kind of creeping me out .

" Hey Alison , nice to meet you " I said simply as I put my hand out for her to shake it . She quickly shook my Hand and still had that smile plastered on her face . She seemed a little to preppy for me . I don't like people .

" Hey Alison ? I would appreciate it if you wouldn't look at me like I'm the last cookie on the rack in the cafeteria or something .... " I muttered jokingly .

She narrowed her eyes and then laughed .

" Sorry Riley , it's just we haven't had a new person in a while and this school was becoming a little bit of a bore . "

" It's fine ! I totally understand " I gave Alison a toothy grin before tighten my backpack on my back .

She shrugged and chewed on the inside of her cheek . I could tell she wasn't like the preppy blondes back in Chicago . Alison was kind and sweet . I could feel that she was overly confident though.

" Oh ! I have your class schedule , mrs . Bacster wanted me to give it to you . It's looks like we have English , Gym , and Math together . " she said , looking utterly elated .

" Sounds Cool " I said taking the schedule out of her hand . " Looks like I have English first period ... Show me the way ? "

Alison looked at me and smiled as she hooked her arms with mine . And with that we were walking down that hallway. Just as we were about to walk into class , we heard somebody yelling . Everybody in the hallways snapped their heads to watch the drama unfold .