Alison's Possessed

It's been 3 days since my little encounter with mason . Every time I'd see him at school , I would just avoided the shit out of him . He tried talking to me at least 15 times and I found an excuse to get away from him every single time . I don't want to talk to mason because I don't want to lie to him . He seems so concerned on where my bruises are coming from and I can't tell him the truth about it .

I've always been staying far away from Teresa ! Who knows what she'll do to me next time ? When I was little she used to do horrible stuff to me but she has never put her hands on me ! So why did she do that to me ? Teresa and I do stay in the house together 24/7 because she has no job , my dad spoils her with the money HE MAKES. So I've been staying at Alison's house everyday after school until 6:30 doing homework . I told her everything about me , Alison and I are becoming really close friends . But Usually at the time I come back from Alison's house , Teresa's out shopping or scheduling spa appointments , so I can go home without being bothered by anyone . So , that leaves me with enough time to take a shower , eat something , and sleep .

Right now I'm in science class , currently waiting for the teacher to come in . I'm really impressed with my outfit today . Today I thought it was fine to show a little bit more skin than usual considering I've been wearing oversized clothes this past week to cover up bruises . I'm wearing a black crop top that shows off my whole stomach , white skinny jeans , an oversized black and red pled shirt that I didn't button , and some red hightop converses . My hair is in a messy bun on top off my head and my makeup is natural like always but I had to put a little bit of more on to cover up my bruised face . Don't worry , I don't look like a complete hoe bag , trust me .

" You done avoiding me , princess ? " I heard a voice out of nowhere snapping me out of my thoughts . My eyes landed on mason who was sitting in the seat next to me , playing with an easer . He looked so perfect , the way the sun was beaming in on him , his eyes sparkled and my heart started to beat rapidly in my chest .

I cleared my throat awkwardly and played with hands nervously
" I'm not avoiding you , Anderson . " I lied through gritted teeth . Why can't he mind is whole damn business , why is he so worried about me ?!

" I'm not that smart but I'm definitely not stupid Riley ... " he trailed off as his body stiffened .

" Excuse me for trying to help a helpless girl running like a mad woman in the middle of a cold night down the street ! It looked like you just were attacked by a bear or something , you had tears steaming down your face and you looked pretty fucking upset . So I'm sorry for being so concerned , next time I'll just let the fucking bear eat you . " He said sarcastically , with a hint of annoyance in his voice .

I narrowed my eyes at him and chewed on the inside of my cheek .

" I understand why you were so concerned mason . To be completely honest , I would of thought I got attacked my a bear too ! I looked horrible that night . But the point is , I fell and got hurt and that's it . Nothing more nothing less . " I shrugged and put a fake smile on my face , which he clearly didn't buy .

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me in disapproval . " Yeah you fell alright , looked like you fell into someone's fist . " He mumbled to himself . Mason turned around and looked behind him at Alison before ducking down in his seat .

" Why does Alison watch my every move ? It's kind of creepy , I fell scared for my life whenever she's around . "

I giggled and looked back at Alison who was now looking at me strangely . Like she wanted to punch me repeatedly in the face . I quickly turned around in my seat and mason busted out laughing .

" Why do you hang with someone like Alison ? I didn't think you were that type of girl . " He grinned , looking clearly amused .

" What do you mean ? What type of girl do you think Alison is ? " I raised my eyebrow in confusion .

" She used to be best friends with crystal .... They use to be like sisters considering they were friends since they were like 8 . If you think crystals a bitch now , you should of seen how she was back then, she always followed Alison around like a lost puppy . Alison has all power over this school , Crystal always came in second place to Alison . But one day ... " he stopped all of a sudden and looked at me with a blank expression on his face .

" What happened mason ? Tell me ! " I cried , eager to heard what happened next .

" I'm surprised you didn't know about any of this . That's weird . " He smirked and that's when I knew the old conceited mason was back and ready to annoy me .

" You know what's weird ... You standing outside of the girls locker room , that was just strange . " I laughed and slapped masons arms playfully .

" You know what else is weird , That every time I'm around you , I could hear your heart beating so fucking loud . " he whispered into my eye , making me shiver in my seat . My faces burned bright red , and my heart started beating super fast in my chest which caused mason to chuckle .

" I like that I have that affect on you , Princess . " he winked and put his hand on my thigh . The second he touched me , my stomach did back flips . My face was already on fire and I slapped his hand off me . I quickly urged for him to put his hand back on my thigh , right after I slapped it off . He was so warm and he smelled like heaven .

" D-don't touch me , asshole . That's your new nickname . Why do you have to be so .... Assholely .... " I face palmed myself for that lame come back .

He chuckled and pinch my cheeks " Aww , it's nice to know I get you nervous . So cute . " he said teasingly .

I realized what he just had did ! He just the subject about Alison and crystal ! That sneaky , sexy , charming , asshole , wanna be bad boy !

" So you like to change subjects , eh ? " I asked , placing my chin into my hands .

He smirked and rolled his eyes . " I didn't think you would notice , after all I was really into flirting with you and all .. " He grinned for ear to ear and placed one of my lose strains of hair behind my ear . There it goes again ..... Those butterflies in my stomach .

" Stop that ! Stop flirting , stop making me blush , stop touching me . Just tell me the rest of the story , will you ? " I whisper shouted to him .

" Riley ... Mason ? Is there something you'd like to share with the class ? " the teacher shouted causing me to whirl around in my seat dumbfounded. I'll been talking to mason all of this time and never noticed class actually started !

" Uh ... Uh.. I ... Mason ... He .... We were ... Uh . " I stumbled across my words as everyone in the class snapped their attentions toward me and mason . Mason chuckled in stood up out of his seat .

" Sorry Mrs . Williams , me and Riley were just talking about how bad we want to fuck each other , the sexual tension was just too much . "

My eyes widened and I stood up ready to attack mason . " NO ! NO ! NO ! He's lying I would never ever ever discuss anything like that with him ! " I shouted , punching mason as hard as I could on his arm . He didn't even wince , he just stood there laughing like a moron ! The class broke out into laughter and I looked down at my feet , feeling embarrassed ! I could feel myself blushing and I wanted to run and hide .

The teacher looked angry as she stomped over to Mason " You think this is funny , Anderson ? " she yelled . I swear her face was red and there was smoke coming from her ears . Mason clenched his stomach and forced hisself to stop laughing .

" No I Do not this is funny .... I think this is hilarious ! " He laughed in Mrs . Wright's face and I could tell mason didn't give a shit about getting in trouble . I gulped and sat down in my seat , praying Mrs. Wright wouldn't notice me .

" Get out of my class Mr. Anderson ! Go straight to the detention room ! "

" Hey what about Riley ? She was the one talking about hand cuffing me to the bed and riding me until I couldn't remember my own name ! " he pouted , pointed down at me . I looked at him in disbelief and closed my eyes as tight as I could ! I never got detention , I wasn't the goody - two shoes but I'll never got detention ! I swear I wanted to claw masons eyes out ! The class was still laughing uncontrollably .

" Ms . Michaelson and Mr . Anderson , you can discuss that as much as you want while your both in detention for the rest of the week ! " she said sternly .