Kaneki x Touka [Touken] One S...

By DreamerFae

A bunch of fluffy, angsty and tragedy one shots of our favorite couple in Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki X Touka. More

Author's Note
Angry Touka
Come Back
High School
Fake Lovers
Sick
Talks
Beach At Night
Can't Say No
First Kiss
Party
Reunion
Flowers
Magazine
Kingdom Love
Consolation
Story
Forever
Jealousy
Not Alone
Photograph
Ferris Wheel
Requests?
Drunk
Training
7-1-2015
I'll Save You
Visit [Haise x Touka]
Back
Couple
Return
Day
Injured
Study
Heart
Dress
The Morning After
Nightmare
Pampering
Music
Angry Kaneki
COMMENTS
Young
Shopping
Promise
Drunk
Requests #2
Birds
Pacify
One Relaxing Day
Halloween Special
Bath
Stalking
Date
Break-Back
Yandere
Deal
Love I
Love II
That Day
Merry Christmas
Christmas
New Year
Sharing
Massage
Kaneki's Birthday
Disabled
Valentines' Day
Meeting I
Meeting II
Fate
School
Dove & Ghoul
Black Reaper [Haise x Touka]
Video Games
Pregnant
Acting
RE:member
Haircut
POLL
I Miss You
Day Off [Haise x Touka]
Online
Prank
Babysitting
Prom
Baking
Comfort
Attention
Rabbit
Bee
Chance II
Beach
Back
Ice Queen
Different
Rainy Day
A Second Chance
Purikura
Christmas
Valentines' Special
Plan
Again
Butler & Princess
7 Minutes in Heaven
Nightmare
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS PT2
IshidaAppreciation
Day Off
Blind
Finally
I Was Tagged
Newlyweds' Night
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human II
Ice Skating
Mistake
Presents
Meant To Be
Meant To Be II
Books
Always
TAKING REQUESTS! πŸ–‹
A New Person
A New World
Jealousy
Day Off
Sorry
Rude Much???
Breathe
Breathe II
Crush
Return
Babysitting II
Honeymoon
Father At Home
Easter Game
Kou
Hello, Goodbye
Papa's & Mama's Girl
Overprotective
Asphyxia
asphyxia II
Back to School
Insecurities
Ring
The End and The Beginning
Playdate
Along The Way
Mutual
After a long day at work...
Mama's Sick
Beach with Ichika
Krieg
Krieg II
Pistanthrophobia
Pistanthrophobia II
fΓΌr immer
Christmas
Birthday Surprise

Chance

5.8K 116 192
By DreamerFae

The bell chimed and in walked a group of customers. The white-haired lady (I believe Touka dyed her hair white in Re as a disguise) walked briskly towards them and stopped in her tracks. The two boys at the side had weird hair colors and face features; one with teeth like a shark's and the other with an eyepatch around his right eye but this guy in the middle particularly caught her eye.

The top of the hair was black while the bottom half was white. Those familiar face features. She clenched the menus upon scanning his appearance. He was wearing a white shirt-dress that went down to his legs and carried a white suitcase which was one of the CCG investigators' weapons in attacking ghouls in his right hand.

Kaneki... Is that you? Touka never thought he would have become one of those detestable investigators who hunts ghouls down. After all, he was the one who expressed concern for her, Hinami and everyone at Anteiku. She just couldn't believe that.

While she was staring, he stared right back at her, thinking that there was something about her that he couldn't put a finger on. She looked so familiar to him. The two stared at each other for what seemed like eternity until a word escaped the male's lips.

"Beautiful."

The two that were accompanying him gasped and even Touka, despite herself, was shocked at what he had just said.

"Sassan?!"

The orange haired male's voice brought him back to reality and he faked a cough as he felt warmth rise to his cheeks. "S-Sorry. A table for three please."

The barista guided them to a window seat and passed them menus. "Please call me when you have decided on your order." She purposely let her hand linger onto the male's and watched his face for any reaction.

As expected, he didn't react and only smiled back, thanking her. As soon as she left the table, the two leaned forward. "What, Sassan? Don't tell me you're in love with her? Is this the so-called love at first sight?" The orange haired guy smirked.

"I am curious too. You usually don't look at girls but you stared directly at that barista and called her beautiful." The green haired male said.

His blush deepened and he suddenly felt embarrassed. It was not his intention to stare and call that barista beautiful. It was just something about her that he knew but couldn't remember. "It is not! Stop that, Shirazu and Mutsuki!"

"Jeez just ask for her name already! I know you're interested in her!" Shirazu elbowed their mentor.

"Yes you should ask her out if you're interested in her. I'm worried about well-being, ever since we joined the CCG, we have never seen or heard you talk about a girlfriend." Mutsuki said.

"Yeah I was just wondering how you could keep your sex drive under control so well." Shirazu laughed.

"I am 24! I do not have such desires like you two!" He folded his arms and turned his head away, trying to hide his blush. It was just that he was too engrossed in his work that he neglected his personal life. But come to think of it, he couldn't remember if he had experience in sex or not. He shook the thought away. "J-Just faster decide on your order and don't you guys dare say anything to her about this!"

The two nodded but while their mentor's attention was on the menu, Shirazu gave a thumbs-up to Mutsuki. They called the barista over and repeated their orders to her.

"Hey hey what's your name?" Shirazu asked her.

"I-It's Kirishima Touka." She was taken aback by the question and felt a sudden de-ja-vu, like someone had asked her this question before.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Mutsuki continued.

The black and white haired male face-palmed. Even though he told them not to, they still did it.

"No?"

"Just nice! Sassan was over there saying that he wants to find a girl to date! Won't you consider him?"

Touka turned to the male and he fumbled with his words, trying to explain. "W-wait I did not—I—", his voice suddenly became softer as he felt shy, "If you are okay with it, I would like to be your friend..." He mumbled whilst looking down at the table.

Shirazu rolled his eyes at the timidness of his superior. Why couldn't be a man and ask her out straight?

The violet haired female knows she shouldn't get involved with him and yet she does anyway. "Sure. What's your name?"

"Sasaki Haise..." He was still too shocked that she accepted his request.

Touka pulled out a paper from her pocket and scribbled something on it. She passed it to him and smiled. "That's my number. Text me when you're free."

She then went behind the counter and squatted down. Her cheeks warmed and she couldn't believe what she just did.

Shirazu smirked upon looking at his mentor. "Glad we asked her. You look so happy right now, Sassan."

"Eh? Do I?" He couldn't contain his widening grin.

---

That night, while taking a break from his work, he decided to send a text.

To: Kirishima Touka
Subject: Hello

Good evening, Kirishima-san. I am Sasaki Haise. It is a pleasure to have met you and gotten your number. I would like to be friends with you so maybe we could start with a topic?

- SENT -

After sending the message, then he started to worry whether it was too business-like or whether he typed the correct number. To his surprise, she replied almost immediately.

To: Haise Sasaki
Subject: Hello too

Hi Sasaki, it's nice to meet you. You don't have to be so formal. Just talk normally. Hm yes, do you like coffee? If yes, what brands?

---

The two exchanged messages countless times and after 2 months, Haise decided it was time for the next step, which was to ask her out.

Holding a bouquet of flowers in his left hand, Haise scanned his body from top to bottom, making sure his hair and outfit was neat. The two of them have gone out several times before but he was especially nervous today because this was the day he was going to ask Touka out. If he succeeds, this will be considered a date.

He stared at himself in the mirror and practiced his lines. His phone vibrated and a reminder popped up, showing that he has an outing with Touka today.

Taking a final look in the mirror, he grabbed his phone and keys before leaving the house. On the way to their arranged location, Haise found himself being stared at by everyone else around him at the bouquet that he was holding.

- 15 minutes later -

The black and white haired male spotted a lady in blue dress running towards him. She stopped in front of him and apologized, "Sorry, did you wait long? There were lots of cars today for some reason."

Shaking his head to answer her question, he blushed whilst looking at her outfit; a light blue skater dress and black flats with a white bag slung at the side. He's not sure if it's just him, but Touka looked especially pretty today.

Suddenly remembering that he had to give her the flowers, he brought them out from behind and held it in front of her. His heart started beating really fast and he squeezed his eyes shut, feeling his cheeks warm as he spoke, "I like you a latte! W-Will you be the peanut to my butter?"

Hearing no response from her, Haise opened his eyes to see Touka staring at him with a straight face. His face paled and he struggled to think of another pun to use to ask her out. "N-No? Um um... Are you a magnet? Because I am attracted to you."

The violet haired suddenly burst out into laughter. He stared at her and didn't get why she was laughing. "W-what's so funny?"

"Your way of asking me out is too cheesy!" She giggled, took the bouquet of flowers from him and held it close to her chest. Blushing, Touka looked into his grey eyes. "Yes. I would love to go out with you."

He sighed heavily in relief. "I'm so glad... I was so worried there that you wouldn't accept and that you only see me as a friend and that would have ruined our relationship and—"

"Calm down, Sasaki! What made you think that I didn't like you that way?"

"I didn't want to get ahead of myself so I just assumed you didn't like me that way."

The ends of her lips curved up to a smile. Just like Kaneki... He scooted over beside her and held her hand. Feeling the warmth rising to his cheeks, Haise glanced over to his new girlfriend, only to find that she was blushing equally as hard as him.

Squeezing her hand, he spoke nervously, "T-Then let's go on our date?"

"..yes."

---

A/N okay let's fast forward because this is getting a little too long.

The two have been dating for 3 months and each time Haise made a pun or said something, Touka would smile no matter how silly it was and he noticed that every time, she would show him the same sad smile. This would often make him worried and she would always assure him that it was nothing, even though he knows that something is wrong.

Sometimes she would ask questions like...

"Sasaki, will you stay with me forever?"

"Will you remember me forever?"

When he answers yes to every question, her smile would get sadder and sadder. He also noticed that sometimes Touka would call out a name that he was very much familiar with and hated so much after she falls asleep from having sex with him.

She's mysterious, she rarely shares anything about herself while Haise could talk for days about his work and rubbish. Up until now, he never probed but he wants to know, needs to know in order to make her happy.

But he never would have known that finding out the answer would be the last straw to their relationship.

The white and black haired male climbed into bed and moved to wrap his arm around his girlfriend's waist. Touka leaned her head onto his chest and listened to the steady heartbeat of his. "Can I ask you something, Touka?"

"Go ahead." She said softly while drawing imaginary circles on his chest with her finger.

"Who is this Kaneki? You've been that name ever since we started having sex."

She immediately stopped her actions and froze. Struggling to come up with an excuse, she stuttered, "m-maybe you heard wrongly? I didn't say that."

Haise could tell that she was trying to remain calm but he could hear the trembling in her words. "No you've been saying that name every time you fall asleep after sex. You would start crying and call Kaneki."

"He was a friend."

"If he was only a friend, I don't think you would have cried for him every night. Please tell me the truth." He pleaded.

"I...I loved him, I think. Then he suddenly upped and disappeared somewhere and I was not able to see him for the next three years. Recently, I saw him again."

"And?"

She sat up and looked down. Moving her hands to cup his cheeks, she continued, "I saw you. You look exactly like him, with the same face, same voice. At least I couldn't believe it, but now I do. You are Kaneki, aren't you?"

Haise stared at her and decided to put on an act. He smiled. "That's right."

She gasped. "Kaneki, is that you?"

He nodded and she tackled him with a tight hug as she felt tears roll down her cheeks. "I knew it! If I had stayed on with Sasaki, I knew you would come back!"

Hearing her response, he felt anger boil up inside of him. He pushed her away and clenched his fists.

"Kaneki? What's wrong?"

"So it was a lie! You became my girlfriend because you knew I was Kaneki and hoped that he would come back! But no! I will never let him take over my body! You were scared that he would go away if you called me by my first name that's why you always refused to do it! I know everything now. Everything you did was for his sake!"

"No Sasaki, calm down! I really did have fun with you! You were really nice and fun and—" She tried to think of things to say to make him stay.

"Stop. Just stop. I am done with this. We are over." Haise grabbed his coat and  threw it on. He walked towards the door but was stopped by Touka. He looked down at her with cold eyes.

"Please! I can explain! Don't leave!" She begged.

His eyes now expressed pain. "Don't you understand how I feel right now? I feel used and I hate that! I am Haise Sasaki and not Kaneki Ken! I am not him! Let me ask you something. If you had to choose between Kaneki and me, who would you choose?"

Unable to answer his question, Touka could only watch as his shadow gradually shrunk after walking out of the door.

This is farewell.

---

Okay it's been really long since I wrote so pardon my mistakes! Yes this is angst, will be writing a part 2 to this but not so fast because my exams are nearing. I did say I had writers' block but this was an idea I had before my writers' block began, but I just didn't have time to write.

I don't think I am very good in writing angst and I don't like writing them because it makes my heart ache literally. But once in a while is nice. To be honest, I really like this plot a lot. When I thought of it, I was like yes, this is it! 😆😆😆

I miss Haise like a lot. He was such a cutie. (I'm not saying Kaneki isn't cute but Haise is now gone 😢😢) So this story was also made to allow us to remember him! 😭😭😭

If you guys haven't noticed, the de-ja-vu feeling Touka had was because Hide asked her that question before. Our bby Hide 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 690 25
Cute And Fluff Oneshot's Between Erwin X Levi.
181K 5.2K 21
He met her at a club, bought her and their new lives begins! Kaneki x Touka AU love story!
184 8 5
One-Shots for your favorites!
124K 2.7K 47
Touka likes Kaneki, and Kaneki, Touka. Both think the other is dating someone else. Both of them think they have all the time in the world to ponder...