Them Blue Eyes ♛ S.Rollins [1]

By MissLocaChica

After three years of UFC fighting, Marleen Rowley also know as Marly Sky gets a contract from the WWE. Accept... More

CAST
Playlist
O NE
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
SEVEN PT 1
SEVEN PT 2
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T EE N
F O U R T EE N
F I F T EE N
S I X T EE N
S E V E N T EE N
E I G H T EE N
N I N E T EE N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY EIGHT PT 2
TWENTY EIGHT PT 3
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
Text Block
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY EIGHT PT 1
SIXTY EIGHT PT 2
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
The end
Its Up!
Author Final Note

SIXTY SEVEN

4.8K 126 47
By MissLocaChica

June 25
Thursday
Marly~

@Marly_Ambrose ;
GOT EM @ScarScarJohns @TheNikkiBella

@ScarScarJohns ;
Your savage ways make me cry for Jesus @Marly_Ambrose

@TheNikkiBella ;
HA! Lol @ScarScarJohns what does that even mean 😂

@ScarScarJohns ;
@TheNikkiBella I'm not sure, really. I'm just praising the lord every Sunday for giving me the most savage wifey ever

@Marly_Ambrose ;
I've been gifted, my children. For I am, Queen Savage at your service

@TheNikkiBella ;
Your highness, I am forever grateful to be in your presence 👌🏼 @Marly_Ambrose

~~~

In the car, I bring Colby and I's hands up to my lips, pressing a kiss to the back of his hand as I lock my phone and set it in my lap. He glances over at me with a smile, squeezing my hand.

Colby and I had flown to Connecticut the day before. I had to meet Hunter at the performance center, while Colby had a radio interview in another town from Hartford.

"So, I was thinking before we go back to the hotel that we can go to a store real quick," I say before glancing over to Colby who raises an eyebrow as he focus' his gaze on the road.

"That's fine, put the directions in the GPS." I look up the address on my phone before I put it in the GPS and it automatically changes our route. "Where're we going?"

I lick my lips and glance out the passenger side window. "The last time we went home, I didn't bring as much clothes as I thought I did. So, we're going to Victoria's Secret."

Now Colby glances at me before he makes a right turn. "Victoria's Secret? For clothes?" I hum under my breath and stare at the side of his face as he raises his eyebrows. "I thought Victoria's Secret was all about bra's and panties, plus lingerie."

"It is, but they also have Pink. Which has a more variety of actual clothing. It's two stores in one."

Colby sighs and glances between me and the road. "Can't we go to Calvin Klein? So I can shop too?"

Pursing my lips at the thought, I nod my head. "Sure. After Victoria's Secret," I add with a smile which causes him to groan.

"Do I have to go in?"

"What's wrong with going in with me? Are you embarrassed about being seen in an all women's store?"

Colby laughs and nods his head. "Yes! It's going to bruise my manly ego going in there. Plus, how do you expect me not to throw every single piece of lingerie at you? I remember how you looked on my birthday and I knew it was Victoria's Secret."

I chuckle at him, leaning over the center console to peck his cheek and my other hand goes to the side of his neck. "I'll make you a deal, babe. If you go in with me, I'll let you pick one piece of lingerie out. How's that sound?"

He purses his lips as the car comes to a stop at a red light. He turns his head to me, pressing his lips to mine and putting his hand on the back of my head. When he pulls back, he's smirking at me. "Can I pick most of your underwear too?"

I laugh and sit back in my seat as the light turns green and Colby starts driving again. "As long as they match my bra's, fine. Not too many lace ones and no thongs. Those things make me feel weird."

Colby's nose scrunches up in disgust, the same way I feel. "Good and they should. They look so uncomfortable."

I sigh and nod my head. "You have no idea," I wince.

~~~

After Colby dropped me off at the performance center, he went off to his interview and said when he was finished, he would come back and get me.

I walked into the building and was greeted with the AC blasting, smiling faces from people that worked here or trained here.

Charlotte spotted me from where she was and jogged over. When she got to me, she pulled me into a quick hug before pulling away with a smile. "I'm so glad you're here. Everyone is excited to meet you, finally."

I chuckled and nodded. "Triple H told me I could come in today. I would've came yesterday but I had Main Event."

"It's alright, we're just glad you're here. Are you looking for Triple H?"

"Yeah, you know where the boss man is?"

Charlotte chuckles and leads me away from the rings and past the therapy area, guiding me into a small catering area. Hunter is over by a table, drinking from a cup and talking to another man.

We walk over to the two and Hunter smiles once he see's the two of us. "Ah, glad you're here, Marly. Everyone is just getting in. In ten minutes, we'll have everyone in front of the rings so you can meet them all."

I nod and glance to Charlotte. "What do you want me to do in the meantime?"

"Do you have an extra change of clothes? Something to sweat in?"

I purse my lips and nod my head, holding up the gym back by my side. "Brought what I needed."

"Great, Charlotte, show her the way?"

Charlotte nods and smiles politely. "Sure," she nods her head in the other direction. "Let's go to the locker rooms."

I follow her to the changing area and when we get there, she walks away to give me privacy and when I'm done, I walk around the corner and clear my throat. "All finished."

Her head snaps to me and her face lights up in a smile. She looks at the clothes I wear and laughs after seeing my ass. "You're gonna draw unwanted attention with your butt, girl."

"I already get too much attention for it, let me tell ya," we chuckle and I place my clothes in an empty locker, sliding my sneakers on before following her out of the changing rooms.

Hunter is getting everyone's attention and lined up in front of a ring, telling them to gather around as Charlotte and I walk closer. I pat her shoulder and nod to the group.

"Go head over before either of us get caught being late," I whisper to her. She smiles and jogs over, sliding next to a brunette girl who grins.

"Alright everyone. Like I told you Saturday during training, I was bringing the current WWE Diva's champion down for some training and to meet all of you, so, here she is," Hunter turns my way as I walk up next to him, glancing at the NXT rookies with a smile. There's a lot of them, more than I expected but they all look decent.

"Glad I could be here to meet all of you, now that I've got the chance. You mind if we go through a quick introduction of everyone before we start our training?" I glance to Hunter who nods, putting a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him, now that he has my attention.

"You're in charge of everyone here for three hours. I got a meeting to attend with Vince, so it may take awhile," I nod before he turns his attention to the rookies. "Listen up! Marly is in charge until I get back from a meeting. Not only is she your trainer right now, she's the boss of all of you. I expect positive feedback from her about all of you when I finish my meeting. You treat her with respect, just like any of you would want to be treated. Do I make myself clear?"

There's a series of positive answers that has Hunter nodding his head. He sends me a smile and pats my shoulder. "Make them train till they drop."

I smirk and look at the rookies. "Your wish is my command, sir."

~~~

After a whole twenty minutes of introductions, hand shakes and a rather breath taking hug from Bayley, I settled everyone down and split them all up to a numerous amount of groups, ten per group.

Six groups were in the rings, with each other, helping one another warm up. I paced around with my phone in my hand, watching as they all warmed up for our training session.

I pursed my lips, bored with the silence in the air. Not that there was actual silence, the rookies were talking, shouting and breathing heavily but I mean silence as in, where's the music?

I walk over to a ring and tap my hand on the mat. Immediately, everyone in the ring stops what they're doing and focus on me.

"Anybody got a speaker for their phones? We need a little up beat in this place."

A guy jumps up to his feet and smirks, his odd looking, but cool, hair was tied in a ponytail at the top of his head and his beard was dyed blonde. He came down through the ropes and places his hands on his hips, towering over me.

"I got a speaker for you, sweet cheeks. Mind if I go and get it?"

I chuckle and raise an eyebrow, motioning him to go head back to the locker area. He winks as he walks by and I rack my brain to remember his name.

While he's gone, I focus on the others in the ring, telling two of them to go against each other. A guy that goes by Big Cass, stands up against Johnny Gargango. As they practice moves on each other, the guy comes back and hands me a hand held, Beats speaker.

I smile. "Thanks. I apologize, I'm not good with names-"

"Amore. Enzo Amore. Certified G, bonafide stud. I'm the ladies man of this roster," he tells me and leans against the ring. "Nice tats."

I chuckle at him and connect my phone to the speaker while nodding. "Enzo Amore," I nod to myself while pursing my lips. "Follow me, please."

Without waiting for a reply, I walk off and go to another ring, climbing up the steps. "Alright guys, all of you can take a break. Just continue to stretch outside this ring. Amore, get in here."

Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo blasts from the portable speaker as I set it down on the steel steps, getting inside the ring. Enzo rolls in the ring from under the bottom rope and stands up in front of me.

I smile at him, getting in a stance with my hands up. "You and I. One on one."

Enzo raises an eyebrow and nods. "Okay, alright. The pretty lady wants to have a go of hoedown throw down. Let's go, sweetheart."

As I stand in the middle of the ring, Enzo begins to run around me, his legs moving a mile a second. I place my hands back to my side and frown as I watch him run around me.

Without another thought , I lunge forward as Enzo passes me, grabbing him by the shoulder and flooring him. He grunts loudly as he face plants the mat. In a matter of seconds of getting him down, I have him in a crossface.

Amore grunts and pulls at my hands, his feet kicking from behind him. I shake my head and tighten my grip around his face.

"Doing whatever the hell that was, around your opponent, will get you nowhere in this business. Do you understand? It may be entertaining to your fans, but this is an advantage for your opponent to get you down in a matter of seconds of you pulling a silly act. Just like I did. Now, if you tap, I'll release," I explain to him and pull his head back more in my vice grip.

He yells but declines tapping, telling me he understands. His knees tuck underneath him and now I'm hardly sitting on his back, my left foot pressing into the mat with my hands still around his face.

Spinning to the other side of his body, I swoop his arm out from under him and fall on my back on the mat, pulling him with me as I hold his arm in a cross arm breaker, the back of my right knee pressing into his neck.

He groans in pain some more, grunting curses to encourage himself. "Damn, sweetheart. You sure do got a death grip."

I clench my jaw and pull his hand back. "Either tap, or I'll break your wrist."

"Nuh, you'll get in trouble!"

"This is training. Shit happens," I shrug.

He bites down on his bottom lip and seconds later, his other arm comes down on my knee and he taps frantically. "Okay, okay, I surrender. Don't break my arm."

Letting his arm slide from my grip, I roll backwards and stand to my feet. Closing the distance between us, I offer a hand down and pull him up to his feet.

"You're entertaining and got a mouth on you, kid. Use it for the promos, not in the ring," I tell him before spinning on my heel and climbing out of the ring.

"The rest of you, I want teams to go one on one, separately!" I call out and take my phone, changing the song to Fireball.

~~~

Hours later and I'm in the ring with Bayley and Becky Lynch as their referee. The two girls, so far have impressed me, and I'm definitely going to tell Hunter about their in ring talents.

I slide down to my knees as Bayley hits a 'Bayley to belly', covering Becky for the win. When I stand up, I smile down at Bayley and help her up. Next, I grab a hold of Becky's hand and pull her up.

"You ladies really have some talent going on. I like your quickness with each other, how you don't give one another time to get up before pouncing. It's good, you're full of energy and that's something the company is going to need on the main roster."

The two girls listen to me, nodding their heads along to my words. When I finish, Bayley breaths out a long sigh before pulling me in for a hug. I chuckle and hug her back just as tight, pulling Becky into the hug.

When we pull away, I dismiss the girls and climb out of the ring after them. I notice Hunter is back and he's making his way over to me with a satisfied look on his face.

"Hey, the kiddos look like they're learning. That's good. How was everything?"

I nodded my head and shrugged my one shoulder. "Everyone in here has some talent, a few more than others but they'll improve in due time."

"Anybody spark your interest?"

"Interest in what?"

"Who you think we should give an extra push. Who you think needs more training and who you think will be ready by next year."

I glance around and look at all the faces I've become familiar with. "In all honesty, not a lot of the superstars are ready to come up. Sami Zayn, I like him. He's got real talent and he'd be a great addition next year. Charlotte, Becky- they proved a lot to me. Charlotte is the next generation of Flair and she'd be an amazing heel."

"That's great, Vince and I were talking about who we should push this upcoming month."

"Well, I'd say about six of them are ready for the big stage, just maybe a little more training will do them some good. And uh, your tag team over there," I nod my head to the second NXT training ring. "Enzo Amore and Cass, do they get a crowd going?"

Hunter laughs and nods his head. "Oh yeah. Amore is like the next CM Punk with his mic skills but most of the time, I worry for him."

I quirk an eyebrow and look up at him. "Whys that?"

"The things he says," he shrugs with a sigh, rubbing at his chin. "Maybe it's my age, maybe it's the generation- I never understand a word that comes out of his mouth."

I laugh and give his arm a nudge, shaking my head. "It's your age, old man."

He chuckles along and we silently watch as the rookies work with each other, some of them doing their own exercises. A lot of them were impressive with their in ring styles, some just needed more pointers on certain things and they were ready for a push.

I sigh and glance at Hunter. "Well, since you're back, I'm gonna get changed and head out. I think I've worked every single one of them enough for one day. Let them leave too, the smell in here is becoming deafening."

~~~

Around thirty minutes later, I take the phone away from my ear and hang up from my call with Colby, making my way towards the exit. The sounds of footsteps catch my attention and I turn my head back to see a couple of the roster rushing up to me.

I stop and turn, offering them a smile. Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha, Carmella, and Enzo and Cass stand in front of me now. I raise an eyebrow and before I can open my mouth, Bayley wraps me in a quick hug before returning to her spot in front of the crew.

"It was so nice to meet you and I'm so thankful I got to meet you face to face. You're such an inspiration to this division down here and I can't even begin to thank you enough for giving me those pointers and showing me a new move. Thank you so much," she rambles on and ends up sucking in a breath, the smile she always wears never leaving her face.

"It was my pleasure, and I'm glad I met you," I smile.

Charlotte steps up next and gives me a hug, making me drop my bag and wrap both arms around her. "Thank you," she mumbles before pulling away and stepping back.

The hugging and thanking routine keeps on going until I get to Cass and Enzo who both look down at me expectantly. I raise an eyebrow, putting a hand on my hip.

"Am I getting hugs from you both, too?" I ask.

Cass steps forward and he's towering two feet above me. He bends on his knees and wraps his arms around my waist in a hug. What I don't expect is to be lifted off my feet and shook in the air, pressed against his chest.

I heave a breath, patting his back while looking down at Enzo who smirks with a chuckle.

"Alright, big man I think you're killing her," his voice is deep and full of accent.

Cass chuckles and slowly sets me on my feet, fixing out my shirt for me. I grin at him and pat his chest. "You're gonna become handy in the WWE."

He smiles at me and nods his head. "Why, thank you."

I turn my eyes on Enzo, looking him up and down. He raises a brow, holding his arms out.

"See something you like, sweet cheeks?"

I scoff and give him a sarcastic grin. "I'd see something I like if it were my boyfriend standing in front of me."

The girls around us 'ooh' and I have to give myself a mental pat on the back.

Enzo nods, licking his lips and his bright blue eyes scale me from head to toe. "So, does that mean I don't get a chance?"

I laugh, and I mean full out "ha!". I nod my head, pressing my lips together. "You're cute, kid. Come up to the main roster and maybe I'll think about it. But for now, try working on learning how to take your opponent down when you decide to dance around them, yeah?"

Enzo nods and puts his hand out for me to shake. I give him a tight handshake after looking at his hand for a few seconds. "Anything to impress you, sweet cheeks."

Smirking, I pull away and nod to all of them one last time. The door behind me pulls open and a burst of air blows through from the breeze outside. I look over my shoulder to see Colby raising his sunglasses to the top of his head, smiling once he see's us all standing here.

He comes up behind me and stands tall over me, glancing at the rookies in front of us. "Glad to see everyone's getting along. How'd you like these rookies?"

I shrug my shoulder and give the group a smile. "They're not bad. I'm hoping to see a lot of them on the roster, soon."
Colby nods and when I hand my gym bag to him, Bayley begins to bounce on her toes and holds out her phone.

"Oh, oh! Before you leave, can we all get a group photo for today's success?" She gives me these wide puppy dog eyes and I nod my head, walking over to her. I grab her phone and toss it to Colby.

Bayley wraps her arms around me and I return it, her cheek pressing against the side of my head. The group around us joins in on the hug and when I close my eyes with a smile, I hear the click come from Bayley'a phone and know the picture was taken.

When we pull away and Colby hands the phone back to its owner, Bayley jumps up and down. "Oh, God. I love it! We look so adorable!"

I chuckle at her and walk back to Colby who wraps his arm over my shoulders. "I'll post the picture of us soon. Tag me in that, okay?" She nods and I give everyone a smile. "It was nice meeting all of you and I hope Hunter will let me come down to train you guys again."

After we all say our goodbyes, Colby leads me to the door and holds it open for me. From behind us, I can hear Enzo say, "Was it hot in here or was that just her?"

When I turn around Colby is standing in the doorway, his eyes on the person who said it from inside. I wrap my arm around his waist, my hand going under his shirt and I place my hand on his back, getting his attention.

He moves away from the door and let's it close, putting his arm around me as we walk to the car parked at the curb. After Colby puts my bag in the back and we get in, I put my seatbelt over myself and wait for Colby to start the car.

"That kid is lucky he's a rookie," he mumbles and I glance over at him as he puts his seatbelt on.

"From what he told me, he's a ladies man. You don't have to worry about him, Colbs."

"Oh I know," he says and looks to me. He smirks and puts the key in the ignition. "There wouldn't be any chance in hell I'd let you go from me to him."

I chuckle and shake my head, grabbing his hand and holding it over the center console. "How was the radio interview?"

He pulls away from the curb and sighs. "It was kind of weird. They were all talking about weird things and then they mentioned this girls ass. They weren't all that serious about the interview, I could tell."

"What makes you say that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, they asked if I was single and I said 'no'. Then they asked if I've ever been with a black girl with a big ass," he shrugs and looks to me. "Of course I said no. I told them my girlfriend has a big ass, and that's all I need."

I laugh at him, my nose scrunching. "That is weird."

He nods his head and turns to look at me. "So, when we get back to the hotel, are we putting on a show with our new clothes?" He raises his eyebrows and I smirk at him, turning my gaze to the road.

"I really wanted to get a shower," I trail off and lean my head back on the headrest, taking my phone and pulling up Twitter.

"Shower then wet modeling. That sounds great too."

I shake my head at him with a smile and let the conversation drop as I post Bayley and I's picture.

@Marly_Ambrose ;
Favorite part about training the rookies today, was finding my child @itsmeBayley

I turn and look at Colby, suddenly remembering I didn't tell him. "Oh, I forgot to tell you," he glances to me, eyebrows raised. "You have a daughter."

As if he's choking on air, Colby suddenly begins to cough and his eyes widen. "Wait, what?" He wheezes.

I can't help but laugh at the situation. "Yeah. Bayley is our child now. I've adopted her."

I watch Colby's eyes flicker from mine to my stomach then  back before focusing on the road. "You are talking about Bayley from NXT, right?"

"I don't know who else would be named Bayley if I've adopted them. An adopted child certainly wouldn't be in my stomach."

He tilts his head in agreement, licking his lips. "You just caught me off guard, my bad."

"It's okay. Congrats, though. We're parents of a hugger," I grin and stare at him all the while.

Colby smiles and shakes his head. His bottom lip pulls in between his teeth and his smile suddenly falls. His eyes squint in the slightest and I've come to know that's his thinking face.

"What's on your mind?" I whisper and give his hand a squeeze.

He glances at me, his mouth falling open. "Nothing really, just thinking about babies now."

I sigh and turn my eyes away from him and stare out the passenger side window. "What about babies?"

He's quiet for a while and I don't bother to glance at him as I know he's thinking over his words and the right thing to say.

"Would you, like, ever consider..? Having a baby, I mean?"

My head rolls along the headrest to look at him and he's stopped at a light, eyes already on me. I blink and purse my lips. "When it's the right time to have a baby, yeah. Definitely."

Colby's faces breaks out into a smile and his hand squeezes mine. "You'd have a baby with me?"

I chuckle and raise my brows. "If I plan on spending the rest of my life with you, and only you, who else would I have a baby with?"

He nods in agreement, turning his eyes to the road as he starts to drive again. "You're right, never mind. That sounds good, you know?"

A frown settles on my face. "What sounds good? I'm not a mind reader, babe."

He chuckles and glances over at me. "I keep saying it in my head. 'Our baby'. It sounds good."

"Our baby," I say it slowly, testing the words. My mind swirls at the thought, pictures of babies popping into my head and the thought of pregnancy. "We'd make a cute ass baby," I suddenly say and it causes Colby to laugh, that loud cackle of his.

I grin at the side of his face as he brings my hand to his lips and presses a long kiss to my knuckles.

"We'd have a bomb ass baby."

~~~

Eh, guys help.

I'm rethinking the mid August time line.

So, I'm not really one to read a lot of books on here because a lot of other authors don't publish as soon as I do so every book I do read is just sitting in my library untouched with no new chapters.

I was doing some searching yesterday, seeing if there was a good read out there and I came across this book that mentioned something I was planning as their title.

I was like "ew wtf is this" cause I started skimming through the book, literally skimming. It wasn't really a good read so I just clicked out of it.

But like, I feel weird. If there's a book like that already on here and if I had the plan of doing something like that, but not exactly the same, idk how that makes me feel. It makes me rethink my storyline and I'm sad.

I don't want to post something for you guys to read and some of you be like "I've already read something like this". I don't want you to feel that way.

I know I'm rambling but, this idea was mine and I'm going to write it anyways because nobody can say I copied them when I didn't even know the damn book existed here on wattpad.

So, I'm going to write it anyways and it's going to be better than what you might've read in other books.

This is my idea and no I did not copy anybody else.

Like I've said, I don't really read WWE books on here, so there's no way I could've copied someone else's writing if I didn't know it existed until months after I came up with the future plot line.

I'm gonna stick with my main idea for the upcoming storyline in mid August.

I just didn't know how I felt about another book being out there with a similar plot. No, that's not gonna happen. Mines going to be bomb af and I'm not going to write it as quick as they did.

Like they just skipped whatever happened and got to the happy ending.

NOO

YOU WILL NOT FIND THAT HERE IN LESS THAN THREE CHAPTERS.

gosh

Love you all, sorry for ranting.

Chapter dedicated to damonsalvatores-   cause she's my top 'commenter' and she's been wanting this chapter to happen soon.

😂😂 here you go, love. Hope you enjoyed

OH SHIT I FORGOT

I posted "Daughter of a Beast" again 🙃sorry lol I did delete it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 60 9
Fan based story of Legend of Korra. Being the granddaughter of Avatar Aang, the daughter of a renowned military commander and a famous actress places...
263K 13.2K 200
Associated Name: 快穿攻略:大佬,求放过 ⚠️ This Storyline and Characters are Not Mine. They belong to the rightful owner A Complex Of Dirty And Naïve and the tr...
4.2K 167 22
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
6.9K 250 10
A romanogers fanfiction. It takes place after Bruce leaves Natasha. She has been spending time with Steve because he has been helping her get over B...